Chapter 8

My new next door Neighbour!

Hiii! So I just logged in to aff with my phone! Like finally!!!! Oh! I haven't edit this chapt, sorry if there's something wrong hehehe. Enjoy!


I finally decided to give up. She wasn't going to believe me, just like Tiffany. What I dreaded the most came next.

When class started, Mrs.Kim handed us a packet, which had choices of houses and all that.

"One partner will pick a card, which will tell you both of your jobs, wages, and number of family members."

When she came to us, she held out the card and Sehun reached in. "Let me see," I said right after he pulled a card out.

"Hahahaha, you? A doctor? Please, you can't even look at your own blood," Sehun laughed. I wrestled him until I got the card. I looked at it. "Ugh. How come you get to be a lawyer?" Then I smiled, "At least I earn more money than you."

"Its just there to make you feel better."

"Sure," I rolled my eyes then looked at it again, "Four kids? Are you serious?"

"Well, we sure had fun," he grinned. I smacked him on the arm.

"Let's just hurry up and complete this." I said, which was a mistake. We spent the rest of the class arguing about which house was better.

"You are impossible!" I said when we heard the bell rang. "Hey, you're the one with no common sense."

"Already having your marriage fight huh?" Yeeun, a girl from our class teased as she walked by. "Shut up, Yeeun!" she stuck out her tongue and walke away.

"So, when is the baby-sitting job?" Sehun asked as we started making our way towards my, or rather, our next class.

"Tomorrow."

"And are you sure its okay with the parents? I know a lot of them don't like having the boyfriend around," Sehun smirked.

"You're not my boyfriend, so I'm sure it'll be fine."

"You're right. Husband is fine."

"You have no idea how much I wanna slap you right now," I couldn't help but smile.


I waved goodbye to Tiffany as she dropped me off and drove away. I walked up to my door and before I could even touch the door knob, someone opened it. I was surprised to see Krystal on the other side.

"Project," she said simply, and took another bite out of her apple.

My eyes widened, "Oh crap!"

"I turned it in for you."

"You did?"

"Hey, don't act so surprised," Krystal replied, "That's what I'm here for."

"Don't you have a practice or something?" I asked her as I followed her in.

"Nope."

"After school curriculum?"

"Nope," she turned to face me, "I'm not that much of a nerd, okay?"

"Sorry, I'm just so used to you-"

"Doing something extra?" Krystal interrupted, "Yeah, I realized how you must have felt."

I didn't reply right away. "Is this a joke?" I looked around for any signs of hidden cameras.

She rolled her eyes. "What? Who said I can't be nice?"

"No, I didn't mean it like that..."

"Its fine," she said and smiled. "So, Spring Fest?"

"Can't go this year."

"What? You're kidding me. Why? Don't have a date?"

Tha's exactly what Yoona said. "Why does everyone just automatically assume that?"

"Waiting for a special someone to ask you?" Krystal asked.

Here we go again.