Chapter 2

Unchained Memoirs

Chapter 2

 

 

“Yah, where are you bringing me?!” A skinny girl with long wavy hair yelled and when she had a glance of Soo Bin who was tied in a chair, they free her and she runs to Soo Bin.

“Unnie, are you all right? Did they hurt you?” Her twin touches her cheeks to see if she’s all right.

“Hee Jun!” Soo Bin calls her sister.

“Yah! What you guys do you want from us?!” Hee Jun yelled while hugging her twin from the side.

Chanyeol walks to the both of them and pulled the younger girl by the hair. “Unnie!” She screamed asking for help.

“Don’t hurt her! I will do everything you want! I will be an under cover!” Soo Bin finally gave in, feeling helpless that she can’t help her younger sister.

“Oh, so you easily gave in for your sister?” Suho walks around her. Yes, it’s true. Her weakness is her younger twin. She can do anything for her twin, that’s how much she loves her.

“What do you want me to do?” Soo Bin asks him boldly.

“Well, we just wanted you to meet this guy.” He showed her a picture of a tall and blond guy. “You will be meeting him at the club, tomorrow night by 9pm VIP room no. 6.” He gives the specific detail but not his real intention.

“Is that all?” Thinking that they are just giving her an easy task.

“Don’t think we’re an easy thing, you might be surprised. Well, this is the crucial part. You need to make him want you, to make you stay at his house and gain his trust. You need to do everything for that. And that would be only the beginning of your task.” He walks near her and whisper. “Well, knowing this guy. He will get into your pants and of course you need to satisfy him to gain his trust” He whispers seductively to her earlobe and she just responded with a wide eye, shock with his dirty words. “Don’t tell me you’re still a ?” He emphasizes to everyone, looks like his making fun of the innocent girl. “OR, if you want you can choose from one of us to spend your night with and gave your V-card. Oh, and to think that would be a part of your training also, so you would know how to seduce and please that guy in the picture” He smirks and she can’t take it anymore, he’s below the belt already. She spit at him again thinking him the one who really wanted to get into her pants.

“How do you think I am capable of doing that? And why it has to be me?!” She questioned getting irritated with what they want her to do. She’s neither a nor an easy girl; she’s just an ordinary citizen who has a decent work to earn a living.

“You will know soon. Well if you don’t want we can just shoot your twin right away.” Suho warns and in one go, D.O. has Hee Jun already in his arms pointing a gun to her head. Soo Bin looks at her sister, she’s pleading her and she feels weak.

“Unnie…” She hears the younger girl’s cries.

She swallows a lump on . “f-Fine. I will do everything you want. J-just don’t hurt her.” That’s how she loves her sister. “What else?” Soo Bin asks acting like she can take everything they wanted or demanded her for her sister.

“Nothing for now. Don’t think you can escape us. Just one wrong move, we will shoot your twin. And don’t sound obvious to Kris, he’s a smart . Acts naturally in front of him.” ‘So Kris is the name of that blond guy.’ Soo Bin thought as he warned her.

“How do you think I am capable of doing this task? I know how you want me to act; it’s obvious I’m meeting him at the club.” She talks with sense.

“It’s either you’ll cope up with this situation or will give you some lessons.” He smirks and signals the guys that the deal was all over.

“Enough for tonight.” Suho made his way to the door. “Untied her, bring her to a room.” He continues but stops his track when he notices no one moves. “Fine! Do what you guys want! Give her an experience.” He doesn’t look back and head straight to who-knows where.

The 5 guys look at each other as if they are talking by just staring at one another, D.O. still holding Hee Jun.

“So, hmmm.” Chanyeol runs out of words, but surely he wanted the innocent girl to get laid in his bed.

“I’ll have her in my room.” Kai finally speaks and walks towards Soo Bin to untie her and to her surprise he carried her on his shoulders, her face on his back and she started to squeal. The remaining guys are shock by Kai’s sudden action.

“Yah! I don’t want to go to your room! I’d better stay here!” She yell while beating his back. But he just ignore her and leads her to the path walk leaving the others behind looking like they seen a ghost.

 

“What is that?” Baekhyun asks the others. But the all just raised their shoulders.

“Well, bipolar Jongin as ever.” Hee jun speaks. Chanyeol walk to her and pats her back.

“Nice acting Hee Jun! Did I hurt you a while ago?” He praises her and she releases a devilish smirk.

“Not really, I’m used to be hurt. Emotionally.” Hee Jun speaks, meanings are found between the lines.

“But I still don’t get it why you have to betray her when it looks like she really cares for you.” D.O. speaks with confusion and with pity on her older sister.

“.” Hee Jun murmurs. “Who am I sleeping with?” She asks and ignoring D.O.’s questions.

“Don’t tell me you are going to sleep with Sehun again?” Chanyeol sounds obvious that he is finding his way to make a release tonight.

“What’s wrong if I’ll have her again? I will have her every time I want her.” Sehun finally speaks with like he owns Hee Jun

“Shhhh.” Hee Jun walks to him and shhh him by putting a finger on his lips making him shut.

“I’m sorry baby, but I think I’ll go with Chanyeol oppa.” She whispers on his earlobes in a seductive way and before she comes with Chanyeol, she gives him a deep kiss. “It will be more fun and thrilling if we miss each other a little bit.” She whispers and come to Chanyeol.

 

On the other side, Kai had finally puts Soo Bin down on a room that she thinks is he’s. She roamed her eyes around, it was such a huge room and she thought how come they will bring her to a mansion wherein if she is supposed to be an undercover they might bring her to something like a hide out and not like this. She looks around again and unexpectedly she had caught a glance of that guy named Kai who is undressing his top. She had glance on his stomach that has a chocolate abs but not on purpose and when he looks at her, she shifted her eyes to her feet and play with her fingers. You felt that something inside her is rising. ‘What’s this feeling?’ She thought and blushes as she remembers it was her first time seeing a topless guy in front of her. “w-What are you doing?” She stutters but still manages to ask, thinking he’s planning something on her.

“Going to sleep.” He simply answers and dive to his bed.

She look at him and see he had straight and beautiful face and eyes that are now close, lying facing his bed. She felt shy as she think that he wanted something with, but she cannot blame her innocent mind, because that’s what they are talking about a while ago.

“Aren’t you going to rest?” He asks sounds a little bit concern as he moves his face to the other side.

She was surprise by his question as she thought that he is a silent guy. But she doesn’t know what he is talking about. ‘To sleep on the floor?’

Kai notices that she still didn’t dare to move so he sits to the side and face her.

“Aren’t you tired? Go on and rest here.” He taps the space on his side. It was a queen size bed, so there is enough space for the both of them. But she felt nervous, thinking that she is going to sleep with a guy. “Don’t worry, I don’t bite.” He assures her and he lied on the bed again.

Soo Bin walk to the bed and sit on the edge, she was about to lie down when Kai shrugs.

‘These guys, they are really intruding private lives.’ Kai thought. “Aisshh.” She heard him breath out loud looks like he’s irritated and on a swift movement he had push her on the bed and moves on her top, facing her.