Chapter 3

Unchained Memoirs

Chapter 3

 

 

“Hee..” She was about to object when he covers with his hands to stop her from yelling, his other hand are supporting his weight on her body.

“Shhhh, they are checking on us. Don’t yell ok? I won’t do anything.” He whispers and her eyes widened as she didn’t get what he is talking about. He removes his hands on and uses it as support also.

“Oh, they thought I’m going to you that’s why I brought you here. And they are making sure we are doing it, ‘cause if we’re not. Then they will be having you in their beds.” He explains on murmurs. Soo Bin seems to understand though at first that was what she thought about him when he told them he is bringing her in his room. What confuses her now is what he is thinking about.

“b-but I thought..” She can’t continue her words anymore as she blush crimson. Thank God the room is not that bright for him to notice it.

“That’s not what I’m planning. Can’t you see, I’m saving you from their .” She got offended by his choice of words. He’s so blunt, but both of their attention has shifted on the door when they heard voices and steps nearing the room.

“Moan.” He commanded as he stares at the door.

“What m-moan? I don’t know w-wh-what..” She hasn’t even finish her sentence as Kai gets impatient.

“You don’t know what Moan is?!” He whispers in surprise. “How old are you?! If you don’t moan, well maybe we will see them barging in that door and they will get you and YOU.” He emphasizes and by his warning she got nervous.

“But I don’t know what that is…” Soo Bin avoided his eyes as she gets timid.

Kai look at her and he has no choice.

“AHHHHH.” Soo Bin shouted to her knowing that this is what he called moan.  She was surprise by the sudden electricity that runs through her body and it was because that he had palmed her . She closes her eyes as she feels the sensation.

“You don’t know what moan is, well that is one.”

“ahhhhh,” She moaned again as he continue to feast on her s. He had been doing that for minutes and suddenly he stops and let her go. He goes back to his sleep when he notices that the guys are gone.

She opens her eyes as she felt she is lacking now, shefaces to the other side of the bed as she recalls the unfamiliar feeling she had a while ago. ‘Why it feels like this?’She asks herself as she tries to distract herself. She takes a glance of Kai, and he is already on sleep facing the other side also. She wonders why he’d been trying to save her, and how he acted like nothing happens.

                                                                                                

“Looks like they are enjoying the night.” Baekhyun speaks with envy.

“Let him be.” Sehun talks about Kai. “We often saw him that attached to a girl.”

“Well I think, he’s just that private.” D.O. explains. “And that, we won’t grant him privacy.” He smiles as he recalls the he hears from Kai’s room a while ago.

“But privacy is not a boy thing. Guys usually talk about their girls and their life.” Sehun reasoned out.

“I knew it!” D.O. claps his hand. “Don’t you think our Jongin is a gay?” He asks and the other two look him straight in the eye. He got restless so he waves his both hands as if he’s defeated. “I’m just kidding. Hahaha” He laughs at his own.

 

Soo Bin flips her body and to her surprise she didn’t fall on the bed. It was usually her routine in the morning. She will wake up too found out that she was now lying on the floor not on her single bed. She opens her eyes as she remembers that she is not in her room. She looks around and saw how nice Kai’s room is when it is bright. She stretches her arms and crumples her eyes to waken up her still sleeping spirit. For the first time in her life, she had such a comfortable sleep. Not even worrying if she will fall on the ground when she do flips and not worrying being alone in the dark at night. It had been a hard times for her since her twin had left, she was scared of the dark and even if she there is a light open she was still scared of being alone at nights.

The door opens and Kai peek in the room. When he saw her wide awake, he made his way towards the bed and she notices him carrying a tray of food. He gives her a small smile and fast shifted his looks on the tray. He settled the tray on the bedside table and sits on the edge.

“Good morning.” Soo Bin smiled at his greeting; she never thought he was a morning person although he is avoiding her eyes.

“Good morning also.” She responded and flash him her sweet smile.

“Hmmmm, breakfast?” He gets the tray and positions it on her front. “Eat.” He commanded and he stood and walk to the windows. He folds the blinds and it just makes the room brighter and there she saw a veranda, which amuses her more.

“S-sorry about last night.” He apologizes without looking at her and pretended that he is still fixing the blinds.

Soo Bin felt embarrass as she remembers what happen last night. “No, thank you.” She objected thinking that he just did it to protect her, but somehow she felt wrong with her choice of words. She thought he might misunderstand it and think that she likes what he did. Everything was awkward so she started a conversation. “Who cooked this?” Soo Bin asks as she looks at the tray which contains bread, bacon, eggs and orange juice. She smiles at the thought of having a very nice breakfast for the first time even in her life.

“The maids.” He simply answers and finally he looks to her direction. “Suho-hyung asks me to bring you food here as he thinks that you might be sore.” He explains but she just looks at him with questioning eyes. “Don’t worry, there’s no poison in the food.” He defended as he thought that’s what she’s wondering.

“S-sore?” She asks innocently and it took him seconds to come up to his senses.

“How old are you?” He asks out of nowhere.

“19.” She directly answer

“19? Yet you don’t know anything about those words? From what world are you from?” He sounds sarcastic.

“What are you talking about?” She asks again.

“Aishhhh” He sighs. “So frustrating. Eat up. Suho-hyung is expecting you in an hour.” Her eyes are wide again. “What now?!” He asks irritated. Obviously she had ruined his mood. “He won’t touch you.” He finally gets what she is up to and finally leaves her to eat.

 

After an hour, Kai was back in his room and he is with a maid who was about to get the tray.

“Come.” He asks her and she follows him. He went to the ground floor and knocks on a room.

“Come in.” She heard a familiar voice. It was their leader, Suho. Kai peeks in.

“I have Soo Bin already.” He informs.

“Let her come in.” Suho commands. He makes her come in and after her he closes the door leaving her alone with Suho.

“Sit.” He makes her sit in front of his table. It was his office. “We just need to discuss some things. We need you to be ready for the task.” Soo Bin just nodded in response.

“This is Wu Yi Fan or known as Kris.” He showed her different photos of that blond guy from the monitor. “He is a smuggler. But no one knows about it. He is running a car company who is selling smuggled cars and they export it around the world. He owns a huge company he gets from his father.” He explains and she started to listen carefully. “That’s the only information I can give you for now. Here is an earpiece.” He hands her a small gadget and she check on that said earpiece, it was quite small and it looks like an earring. “Actually, this is an earring earpiece. We are going to communicate through this. For now, that’s all I can provide you. We will be giving you your tasks when you had entered his house. So your first mission is to make him trust you.” His words echoed on her ears.

‘Make him trust me.’Soo Bin repeated on her thoughts. “How can I do that? He doesn’t even know me. How can he easily give me his trust?” She questioned him thinking what he asked for is impossible.

“Think Soo Bin. A person can be moved by another.” He gives her a quotation to think and it echoed again on her ears.

“What about my twin?” She worried about her, thinking that she will only do this because of her.

“Well, he’s enjoying herself with the boys.” Suho smirks, by hearing his words she got irate and stamp her hands on his table.

“What did they do to her? I thought you won’t touch her! That was our deal!” She yelled on him

“Calm down, I was just kidding. You’re worrying too much for your little sister huh?” He asks. “Don’t worry; you’ll see her before you leave. She will help you dress up.” She started to calm down.

 

sorry about the scene o.O **hides