Chapter 13

Unchained Memoirs

Chapter 13

 

 

‘Why it seems like the prosecutors not bothering me?’ Soo Bin thought as she settled all the things they bought a while ago to her room. It was just by now that she has notice that the prosecutors haven’t called her attention. There are a lot of paper bags and boxes in her room, and she planned to arrange it all that night.

“You need help?” He heard Kris’ voice from the door.

“Come in.” She yelled and Kris found him unwrapping the clothes from the paper bags.

“Do you need any help?” He asks again as he enters the room and wander at her room.

“Anniyo, I can manage.” She shook her head, busy with her things.

“Ok, I’ll be leaving. Don’t want to disturb you.” He walks to the door.

“Oh Kris.” She called his attention and he just raises his brows.

“Hmmm, can I sleep again at your room?” She hesitantly asks.

“So I guess the only purpose of this room was just for your things and a place to stay in during the day.” He concluded as he roamed his eyes around her room and Soo Bin just smiled shyly. “Ok, just go to the room when you’re done here.” He walks out.

When Kris was gone, Soo Bin locked her room and proceeded to the bathroom inside her room.

“Yoboseo?” She looks for any response from the other line. “Hello?” She waited. “Anyone there?” ‘Why there’s no one answering?’ She thought then she hears a cough.

“Ahem, wae?” The familiar voice from the other line responded.

“Is this Kai?” She asks.

“Yes.” He responded thriftily.

“Hmmmm.” She runs out of words since she really don’t have something to say or ask, she was just wondering why it seems like no one from the other line is communicating her.

“H-how is it t-there?” He started a conversation and he’s stuttering. Actually, the members were out today for some business matters and Kai presented himself to take charge of Soo Bin, he’d been there almost the whole day but he was to timid and shy to call for her since there is really nothing he needs to inform her, he just need to be there just incase Soo Bin will be needing some help.

“It’s quite good here. The uncomfortable atmosphere seems like have changes. Kris was nice to me, he takes care of me well and also the maids, he even went me out to go for shopping for things and stuffs.” She narrates and you can hear than enthusiasm on her voice.

“You like it?”

“Hmm, I’m starting to like the company.” She thought as it was not that hard to be comfortable around Kris when he was giving all his efforts.

“What about him?” Kai inquires.

“What about Kris?” She was confused with his questions.

“Do you like him?” His voice was low.

“Well, I like his company whenever he takes care of me well. But sometimes he had this side which he had that aura.” She explains

“Don’t be that comfortable with him; you need to always remind yourself that you’re not there to enjoy his company. You have a task.” He responded rudely.

“B-but that was what D.O. told me yesterday, to be comfortable and just to enjoy the situation. Don’t worry about me; I still know what my real intentions are here.” She defended herself.

“I’m not worrying about YOU.” He pointed out. “I’m worrying that you might fail your task because you’re so into him.”

“Yah! I know my limitations JONGIN!” She almost yelled but controlled her voice when she remembers that no one supposed to hear her. “Is there anyone else that I can talk to?” She seems to be irritated by how rude Kai was to her so she just look for someone else who she can have a good conversation.

“Sorry you don’t have a choice, I’m alone here.”

“Then I’ll hang up.” Soo Bin muted her gadget and was supposed to go out of the bathroom when…

“I miss you.” He confesses with a low tone of voice.

Soo Bin pauses and stops her tracks. “Do I hear things right?”

“I-I mean, I-I m-miss teasing you. I don’t have someone here to play with.” He excuses.
”Play with?” She questioned.

“Neh. Play, like to make fun of.” He cleared out

“So you think of me as a toy?”

“Perhaps.”

“Ok. I’ll be hanging up.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t have time to play with you.” She said wherein she actually loves to have conversation with him since she felt comfortable, but she just need to hang up because Kris might be looking for her anytime soon and she still needs to fix her stuffs.

“Can you hang up later? I’m not going to tease you, promise.” He pleaded since he still wants to hear her voice and thought that she may be offended.

“I can’t. I really have a lot of things to fix. Let’s play tomorrow, arraseo?” She uses the word play to make him feels like she’s not really upset or what.

“Ok, tomorrow huh?” He reminded.

“Neh,”

“Goodnight.”

“You too.” By that, Soo Bin muted her gadget and proceeded on fixing her things. She hangs all her new clothes and some like tees and shorts are folded. Her bags and shoes were placed in a drawer. After sometime she had decided to finish the remaining tomorrow since she was tired already. She takes a shower and pamper herself with things they bought a while ago like the shampoo, shower gel, facial creams and the likes. She changes into her sleep wear like pajama and tee and dried her hair.

“Felt so relaxing.” She beamed as she stretches. The whole time a smile was imprinted on her face, because it was the first time she had treated herself with things like that.

 

Soo Bin slowly opens Kris door, not wanting him to hear any sound since he might be sleeping by that time. She peeks in and just found him still working again on his laptop.

“A coffee or a tea?” She asks and Kris looks her way, almost surprise with her sudden barge in.

“Hmmm, are you starting to pay for your debts?” He went back to his works.

“Maybe? Or maybe I just wanted to take care of you also like you did to me.” She explained.

“Take care huh?” He repeated as he thought of what to choose.

“So what do you want?” He asks

“Maybe it would be better if you give me choices like a good night hug or a kiss?” He teases her as he smiled on herself, not looking at her but he already know that she will feel embarrass by what he said.

Soo Bin flashes in red as she doesn’t know how to respond. She then lied on the bed and covers herself with the comforter.

“I though you are going to make me something to drink?” He asks as she looks on the other side, avoiding his gaze. He puts his laptop on the side table and settled himself also on the bed. “Arraseo, so I’ll just choose from my options.” Kris moves closer to her, her back was facing him and wrapped his arms on her waist and nuzzle his face on her hair. Soo Bin felt stiffen with what he did and she doesn’t know what to do to him. “Chocolate shower gel?” He questioned as he recognizes his favorite smell. Then Soo Bin come to her senses and smacks his hands that are around her waist.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Soo Bin stood out of the bed and Kris just laugh at her.

“I choose a good night hug?” He acted like he’s innocent.

“I’ll just sleep on my room.” She was embarrass and can’t look on his way since she doesn’t want him to notice her blushes.

“I’m just kidding. I’m not going to do it anymore. I-it’s just that you’re fun to tease with.” He explains that he loves teasing him, well actually he just want to cuddle with her with no reason why.

“Tease with?” She questioned with an annoyed look. “Why everyone likes to tease me?” She asks as she remembers what Kai told her a while ago.

“Everyone likes to tease you?” Kris wonders and laughs at her. “Maybe it was just that you’re to fool or innocent?” He informs her. “Come on let’s go to sleep.” Kris put a pillow on the middle. “See, I’m not going to do it again.”

Soo Bin walks back to the bed and was about to lie when Kris murmured something.

“That is if you give me a goodnight kiss.” Then he points to his cheeks.

Soo Bin picks the pillow Kris had put in the middle then throws it to him, and then run out of the room.

“So you want to play huh?” He made it loud for her to hear then runs also to catch up with her. He saw her running down the stairs so he followed.

“I’m going to get a kiss if I catch you, and that’s for throwing a pillow to me.” He warns her.

“Yah! ert!” Soo Bin yelled that the whole mansion could. She was shouting because it was just that she never thought that Kris can’t be playful as what she encountered right now or perhaps she was surprise by what Kris is saying when obviously he was just teasing her. She entered the kitchen because she doesn’t have anywhere to run to but she didn’t expect that she will be trapped there. Kris had blocked her way and was walking near her so she keeps from yelling.

“Ahhh! Yahhhh!” She stomps her foot likes she was scared to be catch by her predator.

“I got you.” Kris teases and carried her to his shoulders while she just keep on stamping her feet and punching his back.

What they don’t know is that the whole household was watching them over the kitchen door. They made a way for them and a smile was all over their face. It was just that, Kris was nice to them but they never thought that he can be this mischievous and that was just when Soo Bin came to the mansion. Hyemin was also there and she was happy to see the young master who she had taken care of for years was this joyful.

“Sorry for the noise this pabo had causes.” He apologizes and the maids bow to him.

“Yeah! Don’t listen to this ert! He’s going to kiss me!” She yelled asking for a help, but they just laugh at her.

“Don’t I deserve it?” He asks them while walking upstairs.

“Neh.” They all answered in unison.

“Don’t listen to him!” She yelled once more and hit his back. Soon the maids had gone back to the room ignoring her pleads.

Kris brought him back to his room and put her down on the bed then lay with her also.

“I’m tired already; I don’t want to play anymore.” He speaks as if his surrendering. Kris put his arms again on her waist, embracing her. “Good night pabo.”

Soo Bin was panting because of the running she made a while ago and blushes again when Kris embraces her. She was putting out his hands away but his grip was so tight. “Kris.” She called his attention but he didn’t respond. She glances at him but his eyes are shut already. “Kris.” She called but he just responds by burying his face on her shoulders. “Is he sleeping already?” She asks herself and Kris hears it and just smiled. He doesn’t know why, but he’s starting to like her company especially when she’s being too innocent with things and how she was so pure. He’s not really into her, it’s not like he loves her or some intimate things but he just enjoy her company.

 

Author's Note:

Kris and Soo Bin moments :) What do you think about it?

-AUTHOR-NIM