Chapter 7

Unchained Memoirs

Chapter 7

 

 

 

Kris was really bothered that he doesn‟t know what to do to Soo Bin. When he didn‟t

give her what she need, she stayed on the bed and started to touch herself. He felt disgust not for her but for himself. He felt guilty that he didn‟t look after her though he really doesn‟t know what happen to Soo Bin.

He‟s phone beeps and there he find a message from Xiumin.

 

From: Xiumin

Hyung, come here. I‟ll tell you what to do with Soo Bin.

 

Kris walks out of his room as he hears her moans as she pleasures herself. He didn‟t

sound tempted but instead felt hatred for himself. He walks to his bar and there he found the other guys busily chatting with one another. He stole a glass of vodka from lay and drinks it straight.

“Hey Chen! Why do you have her on your bar?!” He questioned him suspiciously.

“Yeah, I don‟t know why she‟s there. I always check my staff before the bar opens and I personally hire them. I‟m 100% sure, that she‟s not our staff and I take note to them that they can‟t enter your room once you are there.” Chen defended himself.
“Aishhh!.” He scrunches his hair. “I don‟t know what to do to her; she‟s not the Soo Bin I used to know anymore.” He‟s very down.

“Calm hyung. Xiumin told us she‟s in drugs.” Luhan patted his back and comforts him. “I just don‟t get why she will be in drugs. It makes me regret that I have stayed in China for a year.” It really tore his heart to see Soo Bin in this situation.

“Hyung, it‟s not your fault and in fact you did great in China. You have almost got the
whole entrepreneurs in China to be your clients.” Tao reminded him his achievements.

“And you use to take care of her, you always watch over her though not personally. You used your connections for her to have a great offer to a huge bank company. You have done nothing wrong. In fact, you had already done your best for her.” Luhan reminded him what he had done for Soo Bin.

“Though we just don‟t know why you hide from her and why you can‟t just confront her?!” Xiumin blurted out. “And who is she?” He added.

“I lost track in her when I went to China, I gets busy with business that I almost forgot about her. Not totally forgot, but I don‟t have much time to ask someone to watch over her and to keep in touch with that person. And after a year, when I came back here I feltreally refreshing that all I wanted to do always is to unwind. I had a lot of stress from work. I had been here in Seoul for almost a month, but too pre-occupied to have time to look for her again. It was my entire fault.” Kris explained everything that he even ignored the question, who is she?

“No it‟s not. You had been watching over her for two years and you had just been away for a year. I know you can still fix this and I was just wondering, you had always told us stories about her but you still don‟t tell us why you are head over heels for her. What‟s so important with her?” Lay rephrase Xiumin‟s question.

“Three years ago….

 

 

 

 

 

 ….She saves my life.” Kris finally revealed and everyone is in shock that no one dares to speak and asks question anymore they just drink instead.

After minutes of silence, “Hyung, I think it‟s better if you get back to her. Maybe she‟s already asleep. Change her to comfortable clothes and swab her whole body with a towel that is deep in water with ice and alcohol. By that, the drugs in her body will subside.” Xiumin instructed him what to do.

“Yeah, go and take care of her. We will be fine here.” Tao ensured him.

 

Kris walks back to his room with a basin on his hands containing the alcohol ice and water. There he founds her sleeping restless on his bed. Soo Bin really looks exhausted and sweats still continue to form through her skin. He holds a remote then increases the temperature in the room to make her sweating stops. He opens the first two buttons of his white polo and folds up his sleeves up to his arm then settled down beside her. He looks at her with sorrow and there he tucks strands of her hair that covers her beautiful face. He smile a little bit to notice that now he can looks closely to her unlike the past year that he just watch her over a distance.

“Pabo, what have you done Soo Bin-ah. I just went away for a year, and this is what happens to you.” He sighs as he talks to her sleeping figure, hoping she will hear him. He was about to undress her as what Xiumin had instructed him but he hesitated. ‘You can do it Kris. It’s not like you have wrong intentions.’ His conscience tells him. He moves closer to her as he rolls her body to the side to get a better access on the zipper.
When he was about to do it, an idea came to him. He gets a comforter and covers it to Soo Bin‟s body. He takes off your tube, his hands working under the comforter. He swallows a lump on his throat thinking that he can barely touch her skin. He shook his head and just continues with what his true intentions are. He slid her skirt also then he started to wipe her body with the wet towel, still covering her body with the comforter so he can‟t see anything. The towel travels from her face down to her toes, making sure that it will wipes every skin that are free on his access. He stood up and leave to his walk in closes to get a plain white t-shirt. He comes back to the bed and wears it to her. It feels like he had accomplished something tonight, something better than his accomplishments in business and that is to take care of Soo Bin personally without even hiding behind the walls or by just watching her over a distant. He felt relieve though there is still pain on his heart. There is a strange feeling on him that is something is wrong with what happen to her, and he will find it out sooner.

“Soo Bin-ah, I will take care of you from now on.” Kris brushes his knuckles on her face, admiring her beauty. “I will find out who did this to you. This is not you; they will pay for what they have done.” He holds his words. “Goodnight Lee Soo Bin.” He moves closes to her and plant a soft kiss on her forehead. Then he slowly fixed the basin not wanting to wake her up and swiftly takes a shower. He stayed all night watching her
sleep peacefully.