Chapter 1

Unchained Memoirs

Chapter 1

 

 

“Where are you going to bring me?!” A young lady who almost hides her pretty face with a thick frame of glasses yelled at the person who caught her out of nowhere. She was just walking around to breathe some air from her stressful day, but suddenly she was caught. “I haven’t done anything!” She defended as the guy bring her hands in her back and lock it with the handcuff.

A young guy with a small face walk to her front and show her an I.D. “y-You guys are p-prosecutor?” The girl stutters while asking and the guy nodded. “But I haven’t done anything! It’s against the law to arrest me without any warrant!” She spit out on his shoes. How mischievous she is? Not really, she’s just strong because she doesn’t want others to step on her.

“What the!” He yelled “If you don’t want to get hurt, and then be good to us!” He warned.

A black van stopped right beside the path walk where the girl is being caught and two boys went out of the car.

“Yah! Stop being rude to her Baekhyun. We need her.” A guy who looks like a leader commanded and then she furrow her look at the other guy who seems to be annoyed and not interested in what is happening. He seems to notice that she is staring at him and so he looks back on her; the young lady look at him with pity-me eyes but he just ignore her and went to the driver’s seat.

“Bring her to the car D.O., and make her shut.” The leader commanded the guy who is holding her who she thinks was D.O. as what she heard. He drags the girl to the van and they all followed to ride. There are 6 of them, she roamed her eyes and gets familiar with their faces.

“Hey! How can you do this to me, you bastards! You didn’t even have a warrant and for your information, I haven’t done anything!” She defended again and almost crying.

“Shut up!” The leader almost gets irritated with your yelling.

 “You just told me not to be rude with her Suho-hyung.” The guy named Baekhyun reminded the leader named Suho. “And you, we are not arresting you.” He looks at the girl from the front seat. “We need you, and we are going to make you an undercover. We have a case to solve.” He explained. “Lee Soo Bin right?” Baekhyun confirmed her name.

“Then how do you think I’m going to help you if you just caught me out of nowhere then cuffed my hands?” She ignored the question but then she started to calm down knowing that they are prosecutors.

“You don’t have a choice.” A guy from behind mumbled.

“Well I have the right, if you are prosecutors then you must know that I have the right to say no or yes!” She started to yell again. “I’m not going to help you! And why of all the people, why it has to be me?!” She questioned them thinking there’s a lot of people out there aside from her.

“First, we are not asking for your opinion because whether you like it or not, you are going to follow what we told you. Second, we have your twin “Lee Hee Jun”, you don’t want her to be hurt right?! Then you must cooperate with us.” Another guy from the back explained and she get irate with what they are demanding her.

“Yeah, we do have your twin! You don’t want her to be hurt right?” Suho the leader repeated and confirmed the fact. “I think it would be better if we lay hands on her twin, right Chanyeol?” Suho asks the guy from your behind. But Soo Bin think she is brave enough so she just smirked on them and she refrain herself from laughing.

“Is there anything funny?” The guy named Chanyeol questioned her with a straight face. She had almost got their name except from who-knows who, the serious-looking guy who is driving.

“Well there is.Excuse me! You are all prosecutors, and you are going to black mail me or use my twin just to make me an undercover?!” She gets all their attention. “There are a lot of people out there, why don’t you just pick those who are willing? And also, that’s a good idea to use my twin to black mail me, but she’s not here. She’s working abroad. Well for that, that won’t work. So stop the car and free me!” Soo Bin tried to be bold in front of them since she’s confident enough knowing that her twin was not there and they can’t do anything with her.

“Then you’ll see later.” Suho started to speak trying to threaten her.

“My ears are hurting! Make her shut!” Sehun commanded and D.O. take in action, he holds a handkerchief and tries to cover her nose with it, she already have an idea what is that for so she tried to gasp, but because of her hands that are cuffed, she failed and her mind get black out.

 

“Finally!” Suho sighs. “My ears are bleeding, that’s a good idea that we have Hee Jun, but why didn’t you guys bring her with us? By that, we can make her believe that we have her twin and she will instantly shut.” The leader asks

“Oh, why don’t you ask our dear Sehun?” Chanyeol speaks with a tease.

“hmmmm. She doesn’t want to come. She’s tired.” Sehun reply and looks at the window beside him.

“Tired?” The leader wonders.

“Well he got her laid on his bed the whole night.”

“woh?” Everyone is not that surprise but still they coo.

“Wait,.Baekhyun, where did you get your I.D.?” D.O. interrogates.

“I have my resourses hyung.” He showed the I.D. again and it gets the attention of the 5 guys except Kai who was driving, and they are all in awe.

 

 

Soo Bin started to gasp as she felt she is being tied in a chair, she open her eyes trying to cope up with the yellow light above her in a dark room. You started to grasp and think of how she can free herself but she doesn’t have the strength, feeling weak and dizzy maybe because of the handkerchief.

On time, the door started to open. Six guys started to walk in with a familiar girl being dragged by them by her hair.