The First of Many Days

The Wind that Blew us Together

The First of Many Days

 

Super Junior No Other- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LICj7J0lQME

 

BYG P.O.V

 

As Jae showed me around school, she took me around to see the basic things like the gym’s, sports fields, cafeteria, library, ect... 

During the whole tour though I never really spoke it was mostly yes or no and simple short questions.  I would say more, but I could not focus to form complete sentences.  I was so distracted by everything Jae does, the way she walks, her laugh, smile, her getting angry with me.

Just as she finished showing me where my locker is, which just happens to be right next to mine.  When I found out I was smiling on the inside but kept a cool composure on the outside.

I really am loving fate and how it is keeping me close to her.  This may sound crazy especially from a guy, but I really think it is love at first sight.  I will make it my mission that she will always be my first and only love of my life and if there is a life after that. 

Just then the bell for second hour rang and I decided to start my mission.  Before I can claim her as mine I must first have her return my feelings. 

So I slung my arm over her shoulder for some skin ship.

“Well let’s get going to class shall we?” I spoke up. 

She awkwardly laughed and removed my arm from her shoulder when she notices a few students looking at us.  I couldn't help feel a little disappointed, is she embarrassed of me?  

She breathed out a sigh and said “let’s go.”

During are walk to English she told me the order of my classes.  I didn't pay attention to what she said, but stared at her face. It was really cute how she focused reading my timetable. She furrowed her eyebrows and stuck out part of her tongue out of . I snapped out of it to only catch that my 6th hour is culinary. After reading off my 6th hour class from the time table she gave me a questioning look.

I didn't understand so I asked “What?” 

She smirked at me saying “I wouldn't think some who acts all cool and like a bad would take a culinary class. 

I grumbled “I didn't pick my classes, my mom did.”  I felt like dying right there and then.

 

Jae snicker at me and said “Oh, so behind your cool bad front you’re really just a mama’s boy inside.” 

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Calm down mama’s boy no need to get this sensitive.”

 

“Whatever.”  How am I espoused to win her heart when she is making fun of me?! Mom this is your entire fault, now your son will really become forever alone!  

Once we entered class, she left me awkwardly standing next to the teacher Mrs. Yong and went to her desk in the back corner near the window.  Finally class started and Mrs. Yong quiets the students down.  It wasn't hard because everyone’s attention was on me, even Jae’s was.  This my chance to show her I am a cool mysterious guy. 

Mrs. Yong started “Everyone this is our new student, he from Incheon and is new to Seoul so treat him well. You can introduce yourself to everyone now.” 

 

I bowed and said “Just call me by BYG” 

 

“Well… Thank you BYG… for that… interesting introduction.” said Mrs. Yong as she clear .  “Why don’t you take the seat in the back next to Jae since you already know her and she is your guide?”  I just stared at her blankly for a second, dying inside due to happiness before making my way to the set next to Jae.  As I was walking to the back of the class I gave her a gummy smile that could soften a heart made of tungsten. (Authors note: tungsten is the strongest, heavy metal.)  Then when I sat down next to her I whispered “Hey seat partner.”

 

The rest of the day just got better. Instead of telling the long version I will shorten it.  After 2nd hour English we went to 3rd hour Calculus. I gave the same introduction and the teacher had me sit next to Jae.  I felt like the luckiest guy in the world ever since Jae entered my life. 

She was then going to take me to sit with her friends, but I complained and lied about how I hate sitting with people I don’t know.  When I reality I just wanted to sit with Jae and have her all to myself.  Which she argued back that does not know me, but then I threatened her that I will tell Mrs. Kim that she bulling me. I feel bad for threatening her, but it was the only way.  I can’t possibly tell Jae that I fell in love with her at first sight.  Then I will just as laughable and stupid as the song call me maybe. (Sorry, I don’t mean to upset anyone who likes that song but it just fit.) 

After lunch was 4th hour Physics then 5th hour Photography and finally 6th hour Culinary.  Guess what!  It seems that all of our teachers decided to have me sit next to Jae!  I like to say that we are seat partners by ‘fate’ and we are destined for each other. 

 

Thank God that it is the end of the day which means I go back to sleep.  I am though a little sad that I will have to part with Jae.  Right then the final bell for the day rang dismissing class.  I reached down and grabbed my back pack about to leave someone grabs my arm to stop me from leaving first.  I know right away it was Jae who held on to me so I would stay.  At that moment I felt shocks of electricity run through my body and my heart rate speed up.  I turned to Jae giving her a questioning look. Not like I don’t mind, I actually wish time could stop right now. 

“Yah! You still didn't tell me what your real name is.” 

This moment came shattering when she yelled at me releasing my arm.  As much as I was sadden from that I kept a smile plastered on my face. 

“Alright I will, BYG stands for Bang Yong Guk. So call me Yongguk or Gukkie whatever you prefer” I chuckled.  “Also don’t tell anyone, I only want my name coming out of your mouth.” 

 

“I’ll stick with Yongguk, Ok?” 

 

“Whatever floats your boat Jae.” 

 

“Come on schools over so let’s go home.” 

 

“Oh, are you inviting me over to your house?!” I asked excitedly even though I already know her answer in ‘no’.

 

“No, what I meant was you go to your home and I go to mine.” 

 

After finally making our way out of the school together since, her house is in the same direction as mine.  I feel as if I had saved the country in my past life to be this lucky I cheered in my head.  Through the whole bus ride home I became quiet and just listened to my music. 

Even though it looks like I am in my own world, I was silently observing my soundings.  Everything seemed ok, until my eyes fell on a group of seven boys who were looking my way.  They went looking at me, but Jae up and down.  My blood was boiling then but I felt a vain pop out when I saw them start to whisper and laugh while giving each other high-fives. 

I turned my attention to Jae to see her reaction, but she was oblivious to what was happening.  I have never meet such an oblivious girl before, I am surprised that has hasn't gotten kidnapped or because of it.  It was finally our stop so we boarded off the bus, I took one last look at the seven guys looking out the window at Jae.  I put it aside and told myself to enjoy my time with Jae while it lasted.   

“Hey, do you live in the apartment complex down the block?” 

 

“What are you a stalker now too?” 

 

“No! I just moved and I live there.” 

 

Her face feel and she asked “Could you repeat that?!” 

 

“Ok, I live in that apartment complex” I repeated.   

 

She dropped to her knees and looked up to the sky and raised my arm yelling 'NOOOOO'.  It was really over dramatic; I can’t help but smile at her silliness.   Jae stopped when she heard me chuckling. 

“What is so funny?” Jae yelled at me as well as sending a killer glare.

 

I excitedly responded with “Well by the way you acted I will take that as a YES!” 

 

She then fell over a little from tripping on a crack in the pavement when she got up from the ground.  Wow, she is even clumsy too…how did she live this long without something bad happening too her?  

Before she could hit the ground again I wrapped my arm around her waist.   “If you wanted me to hold you, you should just ask” I said with a wink.  Jae didn't fight it and let me have my way and take us home. 

This will be the first of many days…

 

Please read

Hello readers sorry for updating so late :( I hope you like the chapter^^ 

Anyway please subscribe and comment (^_^)

 

Also I have a question, Who do you think the seven guys are from the bus ride?