Going Crazy

The Wind that Blew us Together

Sorry for a short update, I wanted to do another chapter of Bang Yongguk's thoughts and feelings. Remember to please subscribe and comment ^^

Going Crazy

 

Infinite Man in Love-  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVHPcZ5oMLQ

 

BYG’s P.O.V

 

            When dropping Jae off at her apartment I saw that it is right next to mine. (Jae’s apartment number is 198 and Yongguk’s is 199)  I didn’t tell her tough, I want to surprise her one day. 

After she went in and closed to door I walked to next door to my home. 

My mom pooped out from the kitchen and asked “Honey, who was your first day at school?” 

 

I sighed and responded “Everything was great and I loved it, but did you really have to sign up for culinary?” 

 

“Yah! You will thank me one day for doing that!” 

 

“I will if that day ever comes...”

 

I ended the conversation by walking in to my room and closing the door.  I started my homework and finished really fast.  I hate doing my homework and rather just work on my music, but my mom and I made a deal, that she would help support my music as long as I do well in school. 

I looked at the clock and saw it was 10pm.  I decided that I should get to bed earlier so I won’t wake up late again. 

As I lay in my bed thoughts were filled with Jae, more importantly of how those seven guys looked at her.  It’s driving me crazy that there is a possibility of losing her before I even had a chance. 

 

I wonder what ideal type of guy is anyway… Does she like romantic, confident, artistic, bad boys, intelligent/witty or maybe all the above?

 

What if she already has someone in her heart?  

 

What if she does not like that I compose music, rap and dace? 

 

She could be a girl that does not want to be with a dreamer but someone who is realistic...  


 

I sat up bringing my hand up to mess my hair up in frustration.  I then let out a sigh and fall back, my head hitting the pillow. I dose not even matter what her ideal type is because I am going to make sure that I am her ideal type. 

I just hope that she will return my feelings; I will wait as long as it takes, but if in the end that can’t happen I will stay by her side as a friend…if I can endure with the pain…

Finally I drift off to sleep never stop thinking about Jae.