Your Home

The Wind that Blew us Together

Thank you pretty_rania1 for Jae's nickname ^^ I love it

Also as you can see the pictuer above is the LC9 member Rasa is Jae's older brother!!

The question now is, who is her younger brother? Read to find out (^_^)

Question please answer in comments below: If you were Yongguk how would you feel knowing Rasa is Jae older brother that you need to get approval from?

Thank you :D 

 

Your Home

 

Jae’s P.O.V

 

After biding Yongguk one last goodbye I shut the door and removed my shoes and put them on the rake.  Before I could take one more step inside I head someone scream NOONA! ! I was then picked up by my waist and spun around. I couldn’t help but let out a burst of laughter. 

“Yah! Put Noona down before I throw up.”

 

“Ok Noona!” He then put me down on my own feet. Once I regained my balance I enveloped my younger brother in a tight and buried my face in his chest mumbling “I missed you so much Ji Minnie, from now on you can’t leave me anymore ok?” Ji Min then wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on my head replying “I missed you to Noona. I promise I won’t leave again.”  I lifted my head up and looked Ji Min in the eyes, smiling at him. 

When I pulled away I felt another presence hugging me from behind, I turned my body still enveloped in the huge to face them.  My smile grow even wider when I meat eyes with them.  Once again I buried my face in his chest mumbling “I missed you so much Oppa, from now on you can’t leave me anymore ok?” Gunwoo Oppa then wrapped his arms around me looking down at me replying “I missed you too Jae Jae. Don’t worry I won’t leave you again, you’re stuck with me.” I started to laugh and looked up at him with a smile. 

“Common Jae Jae and Ji Min lets go in the living room to catch up with each other. 

 

After spending hours talking to my brothers it started to get late. 

“So tell Rasa Oppa, do you have another Oppa in your life?”  

“Oh! Oppa you got a new nickname I am goin-”  

“Hey, stop changing the subject!”

“What do you mean, Ji Ho Oppa?” 

“No not him. I am asking if you have a boyfriend, gosh sometimes you’re so dense” Gunwoo Oppa said shaking his head at me. 

Ji Min then spoke up “Noona who is he? Has he hurt you?”

“Shut up! Ji Minnie stop sprouting nonsense, Rasa Oppa I don’t have a boyfriend nor do I want one, you know that” I said annoyed.  I then mumbled that I did make a new friend quietly. 

Sadly Rasa Oppa has good hearing “What? You made a new friend? What’s her name?”

I sighed and gave in replying “HIS name is Yongguk.”  I just heard groans from both my brothers as they slump back into the couch further.  Ji Min then huffed out “Noona how come you don’t make any friends that are cute girls and bring them home?” 

“Yah, Ji Min!” 

“Jae Jae you do relies I am going to have to meet him” Rasa Oppa warned. 

“Yes I know that’s why I asked him to come over after school Friday. You reacted the same way when I made friends with Zico Oppa, It was worst though because you found out before I could tell you. So when you saw us you tackled him to the ground and punched him in the face.  I surprised he still wanted to be my friend even though you fractured his arm and gave him a black eye.” 

“Yah, I took him to the hospital and the next day said sorry to him, he accepted my apology.” 

“Probably because he was afraid of what would happen to him if he didn’t.” 

Ji Min then cut in “Hey it’s pretty late and you have school tomorrow so you should get to bed.” 

“Your right, good night Ji Minnie and Rasa Oppa.” I bided my goodnights and got off the couch, I went up to both my brothers giving them a hug and kiss on the cheek, then headed off to bed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

When I wrote Rasa’s Point of view I was listening to this song.  Many of probably don’t care but I felt it helps with the feeling. Sorry for the interruption please continue reading.

 

Jisun What Should I Do - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJPuzk3Nns

 

Rasa P.O.V

 

 Jae and Ji Min had gone to bad an hour ago, since then I stayed you to clean up the kitchen from dinner.  It really feels great to come back home, I no longer feel an absent void like I did when I was living in America.  I still feel pretty jet lagged so I should rest a little so I can get up and make Jae breakfast. When I was walking to my room I decided to check up on J&J. (Author note: J&J is Rasa’s cute nickname for his younger siblings.) 

I walked up to Ji Min’s room, I opened the door quietly, when I looked in though he was not their… Where did he go?  I decided to check to see if Jae was in her room, I quietly crept to her door opening it slowly not to make a sound. 

When I looked into her room tears threated to escape my eyes, I stood still taking in the sight of Jae and Ji Min sleeping and cuddling each other peacefully with smiles. 

 

I shut the door quietly so I don’t disturb them and made my way to my room.  I lay down on my bed with my head propped up by a pillow, I started staring at the ceiling letting thoughts flood my mind.  I think I made the best choice to come back with Ji Min so we could all be together again. 

I may just be their older brother to some, but in this family I have taken on more roles then just an older brother.  Since our parents work so much they weren’t always there, it wasn’t that they did not love us; they loved us so much that they wanted the best for us no matter how hard it was on them.  Due to their absence I took the role of being a dad and a mom to them. 

So even if they aren’t there as a family we can still feel complete in a special way.  That also part of the reason I am so protective of them, I want them loved and that a care about them, that I would do anything for them till my last breath. 

I know that Jae puts a fort up that everything is fine and she is happy, but I can also see from looking at her eyes today that, when I was gone she was not ok without her brothers just as we were without her.  The sight of J&J sleeping made me confirm that I did make the best choice, it also reminded me how much they mean. 

Yongguk you better watch your step, if you do anything that will hurt or sadden Jae… With that last thought I dozed off muttering the last words ‘you will die in my hands.’

 

 

Morning~~~ Still Rasa’s P.O.V

 

 

~Raise your hands if you hate me (HALO), raise your hands if you envy me (HALO), raise your hands if you catch me, HALO HALO HALO HALO~~ (Block B- Halo) I gowned and reached out for my phone to shut off the alarm.  I looked at the time and saw it was 5:30 in the morning.  Why did I set it that early?! Wait! I am home, which means I get to see Jae Jae.  I also wanted to cook her breakfast. I got up going straight to the kitchen to start on breakfast for J&J. 

I had just finished making breakfast so I went to wake up J&J to come and eat.  When I reached Jae Jae’s door I knocked once I received a ‘come in’ I opened the door stepping into her room.

“Jae Jae I made breakfast so come out and eat.” 

“Awesome! I get to eat Rasa Oppa’s cooking, it has been so long since I ate it”  

“Yeah too long” I chuckled at her cuteness. 

“Wait what about Ji Min, should we wake him up too?” 

“No let the baby sleep, he is probably still jet lagged.” 

“Ok, then it’s just me and you Oppa” Jae said as hooked her arm around mine dragging me away. 

We sat in silence enjoying the food long with the silence.  I then remembered something I needed to tell Jae. “Jae I forgot to tell you but Ji Min will start school with you next week, I expect you take good care of him and show him around” I reminded and warned Jae. 

“No worries Oppa Ji Min is safe with me, if someone tries to mess with him they will have to go through me first.  So if you get a call from the school don’t blame me because I already warned you.” 

“Let’s just keep it at ‘if’ for Oppa ok?” 

“I will try my best!” 

“Good enough I guess, hey you better get going or you will be late.” She shot up from the table to run to her room and get her backpack.  She then came back  to me thanking me for breakfast then bidding a goodbye while giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

After that she bolted to the door, before she shut it all the way I heard her saying 'good morning' to someone.  Out of curiosity I made a dash to the door opening it to see my baby girl walking down the hall WITH. A. BOY?!! My first guess was, is he Yongguk… 

I went back inside shuting the door behind me, I went to sit on the couch to relax but i cound't.  I just focused on the door thinking 'watch your back Yonngguk...'