Even

The Wind that Blew us Together

Even

 

Random song picked by my iPod again… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_nXc0Txp9o

 

BYG’s P.O.V

 

I was sleeping peacefully hugging my Tigger stuff animal up to my chest.  It all stopped when my alarm clock started going off. I ground and got out of bed to prepare for school.  Once done I made my way to the kitchen to get something quick to eat.  I noticed I did not hear or see my mom so I called out for her, there was no answer.  I was going to go check her room when I saw a note on the fridge.  I took it off and held it my hands reading it in my head.

                    Dear Yonggukkie,                                                                                                                            

You are probably wondering where I am… I am really sorry but I was called by my boss to come to the office early.  Also that I am going to be gone for a business trip for a week.  I am really sorry I didn’t say see you later to you.  I was going to wake you up but when I came in your room you were mumbling ‘Jae! Jae! Stay, don’t go…’ when I get back I expect you’re going to tell me what that is about, ok? Be good and take care!                         Love Mom <3

p.s. I made waffles!

Aww I can’t believe she left again without saying goodbye.  She always dose it, the reason is because my mom hates goodbyes.  She says it sounds like you will never see each other again, so she always says ‘see you later’. 

I went to the kitchen table to see my favorite breakfast.  Once I was done, I took the dishes to the sink and rinsed them so I can wash them when I get home. 

I left remembering to lock the door I then walked to apartment 198, Jae’s apartment.  As I was waiting I noticed my shoe was untied, I bent over to tie it and just then the door opens with a lot of force hitting me in the head.  As I was rubbing my injured forehead I look up to meet a shocked Jae. 

“Omo! Yongguk, sorry I didn’t know you were there. I really didn’t mean to do that on purpose…let me get you some ice for that.” 

 

“Don’t! I mean no its ok don’t worry” I said with a reassuring smile.  “You could say that we are even now, Ok!” 

 

“Alright if you say so…but if it starts hurting really bad during school I will take you to the nurse, Ok?” Jae said sticking out her pinky.  I rapped my pinky around hers pressing our thumbs together saying “promise?” 

 

Jae responded with “Yes, sir” while saluting at me.  

 

“Is there anything else I could do for you?” 

 

“Well you could help me up?” 

 

“Oh, right!” Jae grabbed me head helping me up while examining where the door hit me.  We then made our way to school. During the bus ride I asked her a question “Hey, how come you’re nice to me now? Yesterday it seemed like you wanted to kill me.” 

 

“Oh that? I was just made at you for hanging up on my rudely and hitting me with the door.  Last night I decided to forgive you so let’s start over, Ok?” Jae said while out stretching her hand to me to shake.  I shake her hand in agreement and smile happily that I still have a chance.