Long Life to Live

The Wind that Blew us Together

Sorry for taking so long to update but I have been busy and I have a little writers block. Please forgive me and comment/subscribe 

Long Life to Live

 

Yay, since I am such an indecisive person  I had my iPod pick the song with shuffle! So just as I was surprised you will be too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqfkWOS0k54                          To be honest I think the song is kind of fitting :D

 

Jae’s P.O.V

 

As I showed that jerk around school to show him the basic things like the gym’s, sports fields, cafeteria, library (not like he will need it), ect...  During the whole tour though BYG never really spoke it was mostly yes or no and simple short questions. I don’t know if I should worry or be thankful for his quietness.

 

Just as I finished showing him where his locker is, which just happens to be right next to mine. I really am questioning if fate is real, but then I remember it is my job to take care of him. So the school probably made it so the only time we weren’t together is when one of us was is the bathroom.  This never happened because public bathrooms are the terrible. I mean, I rather be with the erted jerk then in a public bathroom with all the germs and dirt.  I feel like I could get some disease just from breathing the air and die. 

 

Just then the bell for second hour rang and an arm then slung over my shoulder.  “Well let’s get going to class shall we?” the jerk spoke up.  I awkwardly laughed and removed his arm from my shoulder when I notice a few students looking at us.  I breathed out a sigh and said “lets go.” During are walk to English I told him the order of his classes.

 

1st hour- Military history

2nd hour- English

3rd hour- Calculus

4th hour- Physics

5th hour- Photography

6th hour- Culinary

 

After reading off his 6th hour class from his time table I gave him a questioning look. He responded with “What?” 

 

I smirked “I wouldn’t think some who acts all cool and like a bad would take a culinary class. 

 

He grumbled “I didn’t pick my classes, my mom did.”  

I couldn’t help but snicker at that and say “Oh, so behind your cool bad front you’re really just a mama’s boy inside.” 

“Shut up!”

“Calm down mama’s boy no need to get this sensitive.”

“Whatever.”  

 

Once we entered class, I left BYG awkwardly standing next to the teacher Mrs. Yong and went to my desk in the back corner near the window. 

 

In all my classes I sat in the back corner near the window because when class gets boring I can look out the window.  I see the good and bad weather, students coming later, students skipping and students in gym class. 

 

Finally class started and Mrs. Yong quiets the students down.  It wasn’t hard because everyone’s attention was on BYG, even mine was. 

Mrs. Yong started “Everyone this is our new student, he from Incheon and is new to Seoul so treat him well. You can introduce yourself to everyone now.” 

BYG bowed and said “Just call me by BYG” 

“Well… Thank you BYG… for that… interesting introduction.” said Mrs. Yong as she clear . 

“Why don’t you take the seat in the back next to Jae since you already know her and she is your guide?” 

 

That jerk just stared at her blankly for a second before making his way to the set next to mine.  As he was walking my way he gave me a gummy smile. 

Then when he sat down next to me he whispered “Hey seat partner.” 

I just groaned and smashed my head on the table thinking; what bad I have done recently for karma to be after me so bad! 

 

The rest of the day was not any better. Instead of telling the long version I will shorten it. 

After 2nd hour English we went to 3rd hour Calculus. Then that jerk gave the same introduction and the teacher had him sit next to me. 

 

I was then going to take him to sit with my friends for lunch, but then that jerk complained about sitting with people he does not know.  Which I argued back that does not know me, but then he threatens me that he will tell Mrs. Kim that I am bulling him.  So I and that mama’s boy ate together and I had to apologies to my friends for leaving them. 

After lunch was 4th hour Physics then 5th hour Photography and finally 6th hour Culinary.  Guess what! That mother fudging ert jerk mama’s boy gave the same freaking introduction.  The worst of it all, it seems that all of our teachers decided to have that mother fudging ert jerk mama’s boy sit next to me.  Or as the mother fudging ert jerk mama’s boy likes to say that 'we are seat partners' by ‘fate’.  Thank God that it is the end of the day which means I get to go home where there is no BYG. 

 

Wait! His name I still need to find out what it is.  Right then the final bell for the day rang dismissing class.  So I turned to my right and grabbed on to BYG’s arm to stop him from leaving first.  He turned to me giving me a questioning look. 

 

“Yah! You still didn’t tell me what your real name is.” 

“Alright I will, BYG stands for Bang Yong Guk. So call me Yongguk or Gukkie whatever you prefer” he chuckled as he said it.  “Also don’t tell anyone, I only want my name coming out of your mouth.” 

“I’ll stick with Yongguk, Ok?” 

“Whatever floats your boat Jae.” 

“Come on schools over so let’s go home.”  

“Oh, are you inviting me over to your house ?!” Yongguk asked like a little boy wanting something. 

“No, what I meant was you go to your home and I go to mine.” 

 

After finally making my way out of the school or should I say ‘our’ way out since his house is in the same direction. 

Curse fate, destiny or whatever sorcery is behind this I screamed in my head. 

 

Through the whole bus ride home he became quiet and just listened to his music.  I was not going to complain because it is nice to finally be able to hear my own thoughts.  It was finally my our stop so we boarded off the bus. 

 

“Hey, do you live in the apartment complex down the block?” 

“What are you a stalker now too?” 

“No! I just moved and I live there.” 

My heart literally dropped to the ground.  “Could you repeat that?!” 

“Ok, I live in that apartment complex.” 

I dropped to my knees and looked up to the sky and raised my arm yelling NOOOOO.  I know that really over dramatic but I feel like my life is over, I can never get away from him.  I stopped when I heard Yongguk chuckling. 

“What is so funny?” I yelled at him as well as sending a killer glare. 

“Well by the way you acted I will take that as a YES!” 

 

I just feel over a little from tripping on a crake in the pavement when I got back up from the ground.  Then an arm wrapped around my waistbefore I hit the ground again.  

“If you wanted me to hold you , you should just ask” Yongguk said with a wink. 

I having no energy left let him have his way and take us home. 

 

This is going to be a long life to live…