The First but Not the Last Meeting part 2

The Wind that Blew us Together

The First but Not the Last Meeting 

 

Third Person P.O.V

 

 

 

The door was finally open all the way reveling Rasa, he sent pricing looks at Yongguk.  It didn’t last long though, in a second his eyes caught the two high school students intertwined hands.  It would have been a cute sight to see, however the fact one of the students was his younger sister sent his blood boiling.  Deep inside Rasa it felt like he was going crazy by the sight, but Rasa portrayed an expression of being calm, cool, and collected.  Jae had decided break the silence by releasing Yongguk’s hand and enveloping her older brother in a hug telling him ‘Hi Oppa we are back’.  Like always Jae hug had a great effect on her brother, no matter how he felt with one simple hug from his younger sister it relaxed and calmed him down.  Once Jae had released Rasa he had moved aside allowing both the younger ones inside.  Rasa lead them to the living room where he took his seat next to Ji Min.  The two students followed behind siting on the couch across the two other boys.

 

Siting arrangement

Couch 1)  Rasa            Ji Min

Couch 2)   Yongguk     Jae

 

Only letting a second pass Yongguk abruptly stood up bowing to the two other males introducing himself. “Annyeonghaseyo, Bang Yongguk imnida, I am one of Jae’s friends.” 

After his introduction he sat back down letting the silence once a again take over them.  Rasa and Ji Min were practically staring into Yongguk’s soul, Jae noticing this got up abruptly causing all three males attention on her. 

Jae cleared her voice before saying “I am going to bring us some drinks ok?” 

The males just nodded their heads returning their attention on each other. Seconds later Jae returns with four glasses of juice, she quickly put a drink in front of everyone.  Instead of returning to her seat she walked behind the couch her brothers were on, what she did next shocked all three males. Jae had come behind their couch to smack Rasa and Ji Min in the head causing two loud smack sounds echoing in the apartment. 

Finally the silence was broke when Rasa grabbed onto head turning to Jae yelling “Yah! Jae are you crazy why did you hit us?” 

Instead of answering him she walked back to her seat taking a sip of juice before speaking up. 

“Oppa and Ji Min you promised that you would be nice and kind to my friend, but all you have done is making him feel uncomfortable!” Jae said flaring up in rage. 

Ji Min ran up to his sister enveloping her in a hug barring his face in her neck saying “Noona I am sorry please forgive us~.”

When he pulled back he did the cutes aegyo that broke Jae’s poker face from earlier.  “You’re forgiven, just be nice ok?” Jae said looking at both her brothers.  Ji Min nodded his head rapidly, Rasa gave her a simple nod with a reassuring smile to go along with.  

 

I am so sorry for not updating for so long TT-TT.  I have such bad writers block :'( I don't know what to do really, don't worry though I will keep trying my best to over come my writers block.  If you have any ideas feel free to drop them in the comments and maybe I will use them in the story or use them as inspiration.to

To say sorry here is a B.A.P photo spam

 

tumblr_mopbn9Aanf1qdh8kso1_500.png

tumblr_mriutud9101r2uck5o1_500.png

 

Jonglo's dance battle

tumblr_mrj62gDDBs1qbg05yo3_250.giftumblr_mrj62gDDBs1qbg05yo8_250.gif

 

tumblr_mrixwgVm7L1qedx60o1_500.gif

tumblr_mrjxsuNUyJ1r4qhsqo1_400.gif

????.....

tumblr_mrimerXE2R1sdpsrfo1_500.gif

Youngjae come on now ...really...

tumblr_mrimlvTnvj1qdtqn3o1_400.gif

Random Jay Park gif 

tumblr_mqrl7rVbB01r5bh48o1_500.gif

tumblr_mqrl7rVbB01r5bh48o2_500.gif

Bye Bye~  I Love You~

tumblr_mriiywRt4i1rkwd46o1_500.gif