YOU! part one

The Wind that Blew us Together

Chapter Six

Jae’s P.O.V

Ok I couldn't pick a song because I didn't know what would be a good one so i put my iPod on shuffle.... So just as I was surprised you should be too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6pRP081cs Down in the comments please write your reaction to the song. I want to know if you felt the same as me.  Also if this something you like I can have my iPod pick songs for some chapter or all just you need to tell me. So please silent readers speak up!

Recap

The longer our eyes stayed locked his eyes slowly softened and was filled only with the senses of warmth and security.  Just as his eyes softened a gummy smile stretched across his face.  The sight of this caused my heart to be filled with warmth and clench. 

Sadly this feeling soon left after I got a better look at the stranger.  When I recognized the stranger to be BYG, one of my eyes could not help but start to twitch.  I had to restrain myself from griping my hands around his neck and squeezing it with all my strength. 

I then felt a tap on my shoulder which caused me to turn around, breaking eye contact with him.  My eyes then met with the eyes of my counsoler, Mrs. Kim, so I threw her one of my fake smiles. 

“Jae, I was just going to tell you that your student has arrived,” said Mrs. Kim with much more energy than necessary. 

“Really? Where is he?!” I said as if it was an emergency. 

“Oh Jae! That’s really funny! He's right behind you! I thought you already introduced yourself”. As Mrs. Kim went on, her smile grew just as my face faded from a smile to its poker face feeling my eye twitch uncontrollably. 

“Haha I am so glad you got my joke I was about to introduce myself,” I lied through my teeth. 

“That’s wonderful! Remember you’re excused from first hour to show him around, and then you will walk together to class and have lunch with each other. Ok!” 

I suddenly stiffened as an arm wrapped around my shoulder.  A deep voice then spoke up “Thanks Mrs. Kim, I am really excited about my first day of school and that I already made my first friend; Jae!” 

After BYG’s sweet words to Mrs. Kim she just squealed and gave a thumbs up before running into her office. 

Once Mrs. Kim shut her door, the arm around me dropped and I let out a breath of relief.  Sadly the relief did not last once his voice spoke up again “Hey Jae baby I missed you. Did you miss me too?” 

I gritted my teeth and turned around to face him “Sorry, have I met you before? I believe this is the first time I have seen you.” 

“Aww is my Jae mad at me because I hung up on you? I am really sorry but my parents called me down for dinner” 

“Jerk” I said under my breath. 

“What did you say?” 

“Oh I just asked where you want to start for the tour” 

“Hmm...how about whenever the earliest you can hang out with me,” he said smirking in the process. 

“How about never?” I said, sending him a smirk back.

“No, no, no Jae you promised me.”

I scoffed, “you have no proof to show I agreed to hanging out with you.” 

“ I am glad you asked.” He suddenly pulled his phone out and started to type things into it.  Then he showed me the phone and pressed a play button and at that moment my jaw dropped. 

That jerk had recorded our whole phone call from “Annyeonghaseyo?" to "Oh that's simple, BYG stands for…”

I stood dumbfounded “why would you record our conversation? You didn’t even know who was calling you!!” 

He then let a breath through his nose. “Of course I knew it was you. I am not stupid”. 

I scanned his face to see if he was lying but it seems like he was telling the truth.  “But how did you know?...”

A warm smile spread across his face, and in a gentle voice he responded with “Because Jae you’re the only girl I gave my number to besides my mom and sister."

After those words had left his lips my heart skipped a beat. I would think I was having some sort of heart problem, but it couldn’t be because it felt so good and brought a smile to my face. Right away I bit back the smile that fought to be on my face.  I then cleared my throat and said “I am free any time b-b-bu-but that’s because I am a person that keeps their word.” 

“If you’re a person that keeps to your word then you’re probably starting to believe in fate”.   

“Wait! I am still mad at you because you hung up on me, and most importantly you never told me your name!”.

“I’ll tell you my name if you give me a kiss or you can wait till the end of the day,” he said with a chuckle.

“I'd rather wait till the end of the day then kiss you! Since I have to wait till then, I will call you jerk or ert, Ok?” I said with anger. 

“Aww that's so cute! You already have pet names for me. Ok so your pet names will be My Jae and Jae baby” he side with a gummy smile. 

All I could do was mentally face palm and let out a sigh. This will be a long day…