The Other Side of the Story

The Wind that Blew us Together

The hat above is the one Jae was wearing^^ Sorry I would make a poster, but I don't know how really. So please don't be mad at me about the random pictures!!

 

BYG’s P.O.V

Jay Park Know Your Name R&B version- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCVzvvlMdkM

            I take a deep breath and stretch my limbs.  It finally feels so good to be off a plan for hours.  Right after I exited the plan I first went in search of my new school.  It is really big but it is so empty right now.  The school must have already let out classes.  Wow that is really different then my old school, students would be their till dark. 

Wait! Their actually still one student here and it’s a she.  Kekeke she looks so alone and her mind drifted off somewhere.  Wait up, why do I even care about some strange girl she not even really pretty.  I mean she not tall, her hair is as short as a guys.  But that hat on her does kind of look cute on her.  Just then a big gust of wind knocked it off her head and carried it away.  The girl then broke out in to a sprit to go after it. 

I then felt bad for her so I decided to help her retrieve her hat.  Keke I grabbed onto that hat, Yes! Score one for BYG.  After my little victory dance I did in my head I approached the girl.  “Here I believe this is yours” I said in my deep voice.  Anxiously she answered “Ah, yes it is thank you so much. You don’t know how much this means to me” then bowed and scurried away.  I chuckled at her silliness towards me. 

Once she was a few meters away from me she went to put her hat back on.  But stopped midway when she found the surprise I left in it.  I had given her my number, but before you jump to conclusions I am NOT a player.  I hate those playboy type of guys they put a bad name on all guys.  The reason I gave her my number was she seemed so interesting that I would want to get to know her more. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sorry for a short chapter :( but I really wanted to do a chapter the showed BYG's thoughts ^^ I hope you don't mind.