Brothers?!

The Wind that Blew us Together

Brothers?!

 

Jay Park Level 1000- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hyrSzQ_Ejg

 

Jae’s P.O.V

 

Last night I could not hold in my excitement, I had received a call from both my brothers saying that they are coming home.  My family consist of my mom, dad, my older brother, younger brother and me.  Since mom and dad are always on business trips they let me live in an apartment so I can be closer to school. 

My parents had sent both my brothers abroad to study, so it was pretty lonely without them. Now that they are coming back to live with me it will be perfect.  It can’t wait till school day is over so I can see them again.  Suddenly I feel someone tap me on the arm. 

I turn to see it’s Yongguk so I asked “What?” 

 

“Come on it is time for 6th hour” 

 

“6th hour already?!”

 

“Yes, why have you been spacing out since we got to school?” 

 

“I am just thinking…” 

 

“About what?” 

 

“About my brothers they are coming home today.” 

 

“You didn’t tell me you had brothers.” 

 

“Well I just meet you yesterday, I don’t go up to people I just meet and say ‘Hi I am Jae and I have two brothers’ now do I?”

 

“I just thought you were an only child because you live alone.” 

 

“Nope I am not also I won’t be living alone because my brothers will live with me!”

 

 

BYG’s P.O.V

Crap she has brothers… This will be harder than expected.  I have to think how to win her heart as well as not be killed by her brothers…

Wait! Maybe they are not over protective as I think. I just have to be friend them that’s all, plus if they are related to Jae they must be just as cool as her. Fighting!!

 

 

Jae’s P.O.V

All during 6th hour Yongguk is spacing out, did he catch it from me? As I watch him space out so more I got startled as well as Yongguk when the bell went off.  I cleared my throat and acted natural. 

“Come on lets go.”

“Right.” 

The walk to the bus stop was quiet a little to quite so I decided to break the silence “Yongguk, how about you? Do you have any brothers and sisters?”  

 

“No, it’s just me and my mom.” (Authors Note: Yes I know Yongguk has a dad, older twin brother and older sister but for the story he does not.) 

 

“Do you ever get lonely?”

 

“No, do you?”

 

“No, because being alone and lonely are two different things.” 

 

“How?” 

 

“Loneliness is unhappiness with the state you find yourself in, where aloneness or solitude could well be bliss. So for me I am alone but never lonely.”  After I finished, Yongguk opened his mouth to say something, but closed it when the bus had come.

 

Once we boarded and found a place to sit, Yongguk had pulled out his iPod putting one ear bud in his right ear, he then placed the other in my left ear.  We sat in silence for the whole ride, letting the beats and rhymes of the Rap/ Hip-Hop music flow through us. 

I snuck a look to Yongguk and saw that he had his eyes close and slightly nod his head.  At that moment I felt my heart rate speed up and a smile spread on my face, I tried to convince myself that it was because of the music, even though deep down a part of me that I was not a where of know it was because of Yongguk. 

It was finally our stop, I tapped Yongguk to get his attention, he opened his eyes and got up allowing me to go first with him walking right behind me. 

Once off the bus we made our way home, the only sound between us was the music coming from his iPod through the ear buds. 

Finally we were in front of my apartment, I was happy because I will see my brothers soon, I couldn’t help but be a little sad to say goodbye. 

Before I forgot, I had to ask him something. “Yongguk, you like Rap/Hip-Hop?” I asked with a brow raised. 

 

He turned to look me in the eye “Yeah, why do you not? If you didn’t you could of asked me to change the son-.” 

 

“No! Thats not what I meant, what I mean is I didn’t know that we actually have something in common.  That one thing that we have in common is a big thing so I am pretty sure we can be great friends” I said with a sincere smile. 

“Oh, also are you free Friday?”

 

BYG’s P.O.V

I feel like a fan boy inside for so many reasons I can barely keep my cool.  I didn’t think Jae could be any more perfect, but she just did. 

For one she likes the same kind of music as me, which means we have a huge thing in common.

Second I can show her the songs I have made without having to worry about her laughing at me.

Lastly she just said that can be great friends, this means I am one step closer!

I stopped my thoughts when she spoke again.  She asked “Oh, also are you free Friday?” 

Is she asking me to hang out or go on a date?

I soon answered “Yes, why?” 

“I want to introduce you to my brothers!”

I nervously responded with “Yeah, I would love to meat them.”

she bided me a goodbye before she went inside. 

I CAN’T BELIEVE I AM GOING TO MEET Jae’s brothers, I am so going to get killed…