Is it Him?

The Wind that Blew us Together

Chapter Four 

Jae’s P.O.V

BTS No More Dreams- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3HHLZ4yjMw

 

            ~~Don’t worry about college; I’ll at least go to a school that’s far away. Ok mom, I’m going to the library right now~~(<3 BTS <3).  

I gowned and reached under my pillow to shut off my phone alarm.  I hate Mondays so much but I am a little excited to meet this new student who is all my classes.  I just really hope I don’t run into that jerk BYG, I still can’t believe he hung up on me.  I get up and do my daily routine and leave for school. 

I reach the bus stop on time but as usual it is packed so I have to stand.  Once it was finally my stop I hoped of and made my way to the main school building.  Since there are 6,000 students there are four buildings to accommodate such a large student body.  I entered the consolers’ office and took a sit to wait for my student I will be guiding.  

To help pass so time before he gets here I adjust my hat and plug in my iPod and start to bob my head to the beat. 

Some may wonder why I am allowed to wear my hat in a school with uniforms.  Well that is a very easy question to answer, No matter how many times teachers would tell me to take it off I would refuse. The started giving me detention but I didn’t care and just sat there and did homework.  They tried confiscating my hat but once they turned around I would pull another hat from my bag and put it on.  Then after school retrieve my other hat.  After doing this for a few months and they finally give up and realized I am not hurting anyone, plus I don’t wear my uniform like other girls all like. 

Suddenly I see the door handle turn so I put away my iPod and hope it is my student.  The door swung open and a tall boy with bleach blond curly hair that reminds me of ramen entered.  He was holding a skateboard with the word ‘Zelo’ write on the bottom in graffiti. As he walked towards me he flashed me a smile…