YOU! part two

The Wind that Blew us Together

Chapter Seven

 MBLAQ You’re My +  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTXrJEjGHwo

BYG P.O.V

~Put aside all pretense and hypocrisy. Fiction that is not the truth. I unconditionally believe only in myself~ (Yongguk’s Sacramental Confession)

I gowned and reached out for my phone to shut off the alarm. I stretched because I felt so stiff and noticed that I had fallen asleep at my desk again.  I have to really stop working late on songs.  Anyway what time is it?  I looked at my clock and it read 6:30 am. Wait! My first day of school is today and school starts at 7:00 am. Crap I am so late but why did my mom wake me up. 

Anyway I have to focus and get ready as fast as possible. As soon as I am done with my morning routine it was 6:50 am. I ran down the stairs to see my mom I the kitchen washing dishes

“Mom! Why didn’t you wake me up I am going to be late!”

“Yong Guk how old are you? I think your old enough to wake up on time yourself. What are you going to have your wife wake you up still when you get married? But you will never get a girlfriend because you’re so irresponsible, no girl will like that tsk tsk” my mom nagged. 

I groaned “Mom can you talk about me being forever alone later and just give me a ride to school”

“Ok, but this will be the first and last time got that” my mom said narrowing her eyes on me while pointing at me.  I just rapidly nod my head. 

The car ride to school was quite so slowly thoughts Jae started to come up which caused me to smile a little.  Wait! What am I thinking I barely know this girl but I really do hope I see her today at school.  I know I have only seen and really talked to her once but I can’t help want to see her more and talk to her more.  That’s why she the only girl I ever gave my number to except my mom and sister but they don’t count.  I mean this may sound creepy but when she called I know it was her because it was a girl’s voice and the number came up as unknown.  Since I know it was her I recorded the conversation because I wanted to be able to forever hear voice. Oh gawd what has happened to me I sound like I am reading the lines from some drama.

“Were here~” my mom sang.  I just nod my head and say thanks.  Good this I already know where I am going from when I visited Friday also I got to meet Jae. Gosh BYG you need to focus, I then come up to the counselors’ office where I am to meet some student who is going to show me around. 

Since I am in a hurry I opened the door really fast with a lot of force but I didn’t open all the way.  The door had hit something or someone I walked in to see a girl picking up her hat and putting it back on.  I am pretty mad because I am late as is and she is not helping so I gave her a soul piercing look.  But when she raised her head her eyes locked with mine. My soul piercing eyes slowly softened sending the girl a sense of warmth and security and without me knowing I gave her my gummiest smile.  The reason for my change is facial expression was not because she a girl. Well she is a girl but she is My Jae I mean Jae…  It was strange though her facial expression went from one of a killer to shocked/annoyed. Does this mean she recognizes me? Wow fate really is something.

 

Then a middle age lady came up to Jae and taped her on the shoulder causing her to break our locked eyes.  She turned around meet with the eyes of my counselor Mrs. Kim.  She had threw her one of the fakest smiles I have ever seen. 

“Jae I was just going to tell you that your student has arrived” Said Mrs. Kim with much more energy than needed. 

“Really? Where is he?!” said Jae as if it was an emergency. 

So does this mean Jae is going to be my tour guide?  I can’t believe this, we are really meant to be with eachother weather it be through friendship or love.    

“Oh Jae! That’s really funny he right behind you, I thought you already introduced yourself”. Mrs. Kim’s voice had broke my thought and directed my attention to their conversation. As Mrs. Kim went on her smile grow just as Jae’s face faded from a smile to its poker face and have her eye twitch uncontrollably. 

“Haha I am so glad you got my joke I was about to introduce myself” she lied through her teeth. 

“That’s wonderful! Remember you’re excused from first hour to show him around, and then you will walk together to class and have lunch with each other. Ok!” 

I felt her suddenly stiffened as I wrapped an arm around her shoulder.  I then spoke up “Thanks Mrs. Kim, I am really excited about my first day of school and that I already made my first friend; Jae!” 

After my sweet words to Mrs. Kim she just squealed and gave a thumb up before running into her office.  Once Mrs. Kim shut her door I dropped my arm which caused Jae to let out a breath of relief. 

I spoke up once again “Hey Jae baby I missed you. Did you miss me too?” 

She turned around to face me and said “Sorry, have I meet you before? I believe this is the first time I have seen you.” 

“Aww is my Jae mad at me because I hung up on you? I am really sorry but my parents called me down for dinner.” 

“Jerk” she said under her breath thinking I didn’t hear her. 

To I asked “What did you say?” 

“Oh I just asked where you want to start for the tour.” 

“Hmm...how about when you can hang out the soonest with me” I said smirking in the process. 

“How about never?” Jae said sending me a smirk back.

“No, no, no Jae you promised me.”

She scoffed at me and said“you have no prof to show I agreed to hanging out with you” 

“ I am glad you asked” I suddenly pulled my phone out and started to type things into it.  Then I showed her the phone and pressed a play button and at that moment Jae’s jaw dropped.  I had recorded are whole phone call from “Annyeonghaseyo?" to "Oh that simple, BYG stands for…

She stood there dumbfounded “why would you record our conversation? You didn’t even know who was calling you!!” 

I then let a breath through my nose “of course I know it was you I am not stupid”.  She scanned my face probably to see if I was lying but she saw I was telling the truth. 

“But how did you know?...” A warm smile spread on my face and in a gentle voice I responded with “Because Jae you’re the only girl I gave my number to besides my mom and sister”.  We all know that mom’s and sister’s can never be counted as girls really.

Right away I saw her bit back the smile that fought to be on her face.  She  then cleared and said “I am free any time bu-t-t that’s because I am a person that keeps to their word”  

“If you’re a person that keeps to your word then you’re probably starting to believe in fate”.  

“Wait! I am still mad at you because you hung up on me and most importantly you never told me your name!”. “I’ll tell you my name if you give me a kiss or you can wait till the end of the day” I said with a chuckle.

“I’d rather wait till the end of the day then kiss you! Since I have to wait till then I will call you jerk or ert ok” she said with anger. 

“Aww that so cute you already have pet names for me. Ok so your pet names are My Jae and Jae baby” I said teasingly. 

I think this may be the best day of my life.

 

Please take the polls below! Thanks :D