What is this Feeling?

The Wind that Blew us Together

I would just like to say sorry for my short updates :( but I am ~Taking it Slow~ to start the whole story

Chapter Five

Jae’ P.O.V

Taeyang Take it Slow- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30g3Mu8IWRU

Recap

 

 The door swung open and a tall boy with blond curly hair that reminds me of ramen entered.  He was holding a skateboard with the word ‘Zelo’ write on the bottom in graffiti. As he walked towards me he flashed me a smile…and went up to the lady at the front desk to hand her an envelope. 

He then spun around on his heels and made his way out. Once the door shut fully my shoulders deflated and a pout appeared on my face.

I really hoped that boy was my student, but he only look like he is in his first year of high school.  Where the student I am going to show around is a senior just like me.

I try to be patient but really it’s like waiting for a seed to become a plant.  Just as I started to lose hope my consoler came up to me saying he running late and he will be here any second.  I didn’t know if that is true, she could just be telling me that to be nice. 

I finally decided to walk around the school and come back in a few minutes in hope that he be their then.  I grabbed my backpack and swung it over one shoulder and walked up to the door. 

I garbed the handle and pulled it to open, it had open with much more force than I had used to open it and it hit me in my face knocking off my hat in the process. There was someone pushing it open just when I pulled it open. 

I came out from behind the door giving the guy with a black hoodie a look that could kill.  I bent down to pick up and dust off my hat before placing back on my head. 

When I raised my head my eyes meet another pair of eyes that seemed to pierce my soul.  The longer are eyes stayed locked his slowly softened and was only filled with a sense of warmth and security.  Just as his eyes softened a gummy smile stretched across his face.  The sight of this caused my heart to be filled with warmth and clench.

What is this feeling?