The First but Not the Last Meeting part 1

The Wind that Blew us Together

The First but Not the Last Meeting

 

Third P.O.V

 

Skip to Friday after school

 

It was finally Friday which meant it was the start of the two day weekend students craved for every week.  It was not just any Friday however for both Jae and Yongguk, this Friday would be Yongguk first but hopefully not last time meeting Jae’s brothers.  The final bell for the day had sounded off releasing the fidgeting students.  In a matter of seconds the class room was cleared out except for two students that lingered behind, even the teacher had left.  Jae and Yongguk had both took their time in packing up, both wanting to prolong the time before reaching home.  They exited the school making their way down the street, during the walk they started to joke and fooling around.  Once they had reached the bus and boarded it became silent once again.  Finally Jae had decided to break the long and awkward silence that consumed them. 

 

“Yongguk, before we reach my house and meet my brothers I want to give you a heads up about them.  My oldest brother is Park Gunwoo also known as Rasa, he is 24 years old, can be crazy over protective of me, he likes to intimidate and scare others so don’t be afraid. My younger brother is Park Ji Min, he is 17 so he is a year younger than us, even though he is my younger brother he still acts like an older brother, he looks cute and harmless but is still pretty strong too. Most important thing is to remember to be calm and honest with them, Ok?”

 

“Ok, I can be honest and I will try my best to stay calm. I just have one question, will they actually physically hurt me at all?”

 

“Sorry to say but they have hurt one of my friends before, don’t worry I won’t let them hurt you.” 

 

With that being said the bus finally came to their stop allowing Jae and Yongguk after her to exit the bus.  The walk to the apartment building for both of them was nerve racking a tense.  To help relive her own worries and reassure Yongguk, Jae had grabbed on to his hand once they entered the elevator squeezing reassuringly.  In that moment both of them felt their heart race a little, this however was not caused by walking to their death sentence, they both know it was because of the others warm hand intertwined with their own hand.  The elevator dings once it stopped which startled both of them.  Still holding each other’s hand they made their way to apartment 198, Jae’s apartment.  With a shaky hand Jae reached out to press the doorbell.  After a couple of seconds passed they heard someone unlocking the door, just as the door slowly opens they both release a breath of air they didn’t know they were holding...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for not updating for a long time and sorry for such a short update 

I have been really busy and have not been feeling well :( 

Please forgive me I am really sorry :'(