The Answer

The Wind that Blew us Together

OK I Know that it is a walkie talkie BYG is speaking into but lets pretend its a phone ok ^^

Chapter Two

Jae’s P.O.V

SHINee Ring Ding Dong- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roughtzsCDI

Ring ring ring, “Annyeonghaseyo?” spoke the man on the other line. 

“Ah is BYG there?” “If not I must have the wrong number, I am sorry to trouble you.” I said franticly.  On the other line you could hear a deep chuckle and could tell the person was smirking. 

“Well sorry to say but, you got the right number I am BYG.  The question is who, are you?” the deep voice boomed on the other line.  At that moment her mind went blank because of BYG’s voice; never in your life have she felt your heart race just from someone’s voice. I was also at a loss for words what should I tell him? I decided to tell him the name everyone knows me by at school. 

I cleared my voice and spoke confidently “Me, I go by Jae” I side with a smirk.  “By the way thank you for helping me that day.” I added. 

“Anything for someone as interesting as you” replied BYG. 

“What?! Excuse me sir but it not really a normal thing to give your number out to strangers”. 

“Whatever Jae, but can I ask you a question?”

“You just did stupid” I said with a snicker. 

“Wow you’re so funny” he said in a sarcastic tone. 

“Thank you I also think I pretty funny too” I said through my laughter. 

“Anyway do you think we can meet again?”. 

“I don’t know I am just one of 6,000 students, if we do see each other at school tomorrow then, yes we can meet and hang out”. 

“Alright I will hold you to your word then”. 

“Someone seems pretty cocky, do you really have that great of luck, if we really see each other than fate really does exist” I said with a smile. 

“Well Jae babe you better be ready to hang out and start believing in fate” BYG said with a smirk.

I scoffed “we will see about that, oh what before I forget, what your name it can’t possibly be BYG?” 

“Oh that simple, BYG stands for…”  BEEP BEEP BEEP “Hello? Hello?” I can’t believe him he hung up on me that jerk! Well at least I probably won’t see him again.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note:

Sorry for the late update, yesterday I was up for 9 am to 4 am helping mom and oldest brother so when I went to bed I just crashed and died.  Please do not hate me for that >.<