Pain on the outside, pain on the inside

Insecure

It was late in the evening and the leaders divided the students in different groups. It was time for dinner, some students collected wood for the campfire and the others prepared the food which was meat and tomato soup. The smell of the soup made Soyun hungry and hoped they could hurry up a little. Around the fire the students sat on big rocks and logs, talking and laughing with each other. Nara and Jung Kook sat beside her and looked in to the fire, they seemed tired. "This is why you shouldn't have been so crazy on the bus.", Soyun said and chuckled. Nara answered with a big yawn. Soyun recognized almost everyone that sat around the campfire, the other groups sat around other fires a little further away. Jimin, Erin and their friends were also in Soyun's group, Erin almost made her puke. Nara suddenly pulled the necklace Soyun had around her neck. "Aww it's so pretty!", Nara exclaimed and looked closer. Soyun immediately tried to hide the necklace again under her hoodie. "I have seen you wearing it everyday, is it special to you?", Nara asked and smiled brightly, even though she were really tired. "I don't know, maybe.", Soyun replied and looked in to the fire, she felt the warmth from the burning woods, almost like she got a hug from the fire. Nara shrugged her shoulders and gave up on the subject, Soyun was relieved that Nara didn't ask who she got it from. The leaders started to serve the warm soup and the students gladly enjoyed it, actually it was a really good soop, Soyun loved it. The campfire gave her warmth on the outside and the soup warmed her up on the inside. It was such a nice feeling. Jung Kook kept yawning between the bites and Soyun giggled, he looked so cute and funny. Jung Kook was like her little brother and she loved him. The leaders stood up, one was a girl, the other a boy. The girl was really pretty, long black hair with bangs, the boy's light brown hair had a cool style, it almost stood up. Soyun began to get really tired but woke up from her dreaming when she saw Erin kissing Jimin on his lips. Soyun tied her fists and felt how her heart burst. She wanted to imprecate loudly to Erin and punch her in the face. Maybe she could pull her wavy blonde hair? Yes, Erin just dyed her hair, it didn't suit her, it was ugly. But obviously Jimin liked it. Soyun became so angry that she started to shiver. "Are you okay?", Jung Kook asked and put his arm around her. Soyun crouched and wanted to cry, but she didn't.

Soyun couldn't sleep that night and in the morning the leaders opened the tents and screamed at them to wake up. They had a lot to do that day. First they were going to do missions in the forest. They had to be in groups, two and two. Soyun was together with a cute guy named Taehyung, his hair was light brown and he had a really nice smile. When he started talking she got shocked, his voice was so dark, but it was cute. Taehyung was a friend of Jimin but seemed really nice. Jimin himself was with Nara and Jung Kook was with Erin. Poor Jung Kook. Soyun and Taehyung were group number three and had to start really quickly, Jimin and Nara were group four so if they didn't hurry up Nara and Jimin would probably be in their heels pretty soon. Taehyung and Soyun made it to the first mission where they had to collect as many items from the forest as possibly that had "G" as its first letter. Soyun pulled up some grass, one point. "Does it count with a Green leaf?", Taehyung asked and picked a green leaf from the nearest tree. The leaders were silent, let them do the business themselfs. After 2 minutes the time was out and the leaders gave them 10 points. "Woah that's pretty good!", Taehyung exclaimed and gave Soyun a high five. That guy was really charmy and basically did aegyo all the time, it made Soyun laugh but she had a really fun time with Taehyung and he was really kind. He was so different compared to Jimin...After a whiles walk in the forest they reached mission two where they had to answer questions about nature and life. Taehyung was really good and knew the answers of almost all questions. "You could have let me answer some questions too...you were too quick!", Soyun pouted and friendly punched his arm. Taehyung laughed and punched her back. "But you were too slow, thanks to me we got full score!", Taehyung said and put his hands behind his neck. Soyun was warm and took of her green jumper and put it in her backpack. "Isn't that, Jimin's necklace?", Taehyung exclaimed and saw the necklace she wore. "N..no..", Soyun stammered. "Well atleast he has a necklace that looks the same.", Taehyung said and smiled. "I remember when you danced with him on the finals, it was really cool to see how synchronized you were.", Taehyung kept on talking. Soyun gave him a fake smile, well that was a while ago, Jimin had a new dance partner now.

"Where should we go now?", Soyun asked and tried to figure out which way they would take by looking at a map. "We are here, that means we should turn to left now.", Taehyung said and pointed with his finger on the map. When they turned to left they went up a cliff. It was a path on the cliff which led them back in to the forest again but in another direction. "Be careful.", Taehyung said and walked before Soyun. She did as he said and walked close to him, Soyun looked down the cliff, she was afraid of heigths. Suddenly the ground under her started shaking and she tried to hold her balance while reaching for Taehyung's hand. Just when she was about to grab his hand she stumbled and fell down the cliff, luckily she didn't fall all the way down but on a little border of the cliff. She screamed and tried to hold on to the cliff wall while she looked up. Taehyung leaned over the edge. "Are you okay?!", he asked in shock, he was worried and didn't know what to do. "Help me...", Soyun said and felt a pain in her foot. She also had wounds over her whole body after it touched the cliff wall on her way down. Why did everything bad happen to her? Taehyung screamed for help and tried to call someone but his phone was dead. "I guess I'm stuck here forever.", Soyun sighed and tried to not look down. Just when she was about to start crying she heard familiar voices. It was Nara and Jimin. Taehyung tried to get their attention while panicking. Soyun heard Nara's worried voice, asking her if she was okay, Soyun nodded even though her body was in pain. "I'm going to use this rope to pull you up, okay?", Jimin shouted and threw the rope to her, holding the other end of it. Soyun tied it safely around her stomach, the leaders learned them how to do it on mission five. Jimin and Taehyung pulled her up together and she helped them by trying to climb a little on her own. Finally she could clearly see all the three faces and Soyun was relived when she reached the top. Jimin took off the rope that was tied around Soyun's body. "Are you really okay?", Jimin asked when they all walked to safety in the forest, away from the cliff. Soyun nodded sincerly but collapsed as she tried to take one more step. "You are definietly not okay!", Taehyung exclaimed and helped her up on her feet again but hold his arms around her so she wouldn't collapse again. "I think it's my foot.", Soyun said and wrinkled her face in pain. "We need help!", Nara said and looked at Soyun's hurt foot. "I will go back another way with Soyun, a faster way, you can go back and inform the leaders.", Jimin commanded. Taehyung and Nara did like he said and Jimin carried Soyun on his back. "I'm really heavy, are you sure you can carry me?", Soyun asked embarrassed. Jimin chuckled "Well, I have done many workouts so I'm really strong, you are like feather to my strong body.", he said. Soyun could almost see how Jimin smirked to that answer, even though she was behind him. They made their way back to the camp and the leaders cared for Soyun's foot. It was just an easy sprain they said and put on a bandage. She sat on the logs together with Jimin while they waited for the rest of the students to come back. After a while Soyun saw Erin and Jung Kook, Erin ran the fastest she could to Jimin and pecked his lips. Soyun looked away and began to get even angrier, she was close enough to punch her this time. "Are you okay baby?", Erin exclaimed and hugged Jimin more then one time. Soyun was the one that was hurt, not Jimin. She wasn't just hurt on the outside but on the inside too.

It became dinner time and this time they ate sausages, grilled on the campfire. Jung Kook sat and yawned, like usual. "How was it to be with Erin?", Soyun asked and laughed. Jung Kook slowly turned his face to her, his facial expression made her laugh even more. Jung Kook looked like he hadn't slept for months. "Don't even ask.", he mumbled and faced the ground, he was probably very exhausted. Poor little Jung Kookie, Soyun felt bad for him. When everyone finished eating they all went to bed, the clock wasn't much but everyone were so tired after the long day. Jung Kook almost fell asleep on his way to the tent which made all the girls giggle, she could understand why, Jung Kook was pretty popular among the girls and he was really cute and charmy. Soyun laid down for a while in the tent, but when she was sure the others were sleeping Soyun crept out of the tent and when she was outside she dragged herself to one of the logs that was standing outside. Soyun sat down and looked up in the sky, it was pretty dark and she could she the beautiful moon, it lit up the dark place and made her smile. If she would be the moon she didn't have to think about all these problems with Jimin, she could just light up the world during the night. Looking down at the sleeping people. Suddenly someone sat down beside her. "How comes you are not sleeping?", Jimin asked and gave her a smile. Soyun shrugged her shoulders. "How is your foot?", Jimin pointed at her hurt foot. When he did that she noticed something, something that made her wonder, made her heart stop for a while. Jimin still wore the bracelet Soyun gave him before she moved to Australia.

 

One more chapter for you! I hope you liked it and stay tuned for chapter 11. Thanks for reading and supporting! I love your comments, they make me smile :) Thank you!