Love

Insecure

The weather was still really beautiful, the sun was shining, the sky was blue and the wind just kissed their faces as they walked on the little path. Jimin walked beside Soyun and held her hand firmly. When they finally came home Soyun bowed and thanked Jimin for his accompany. "Do you want to come in for a while?", Soyun asked and shyly looked at Jimin. He smiled and ran up the stairs to her house. He didn't care about the fact that he had to go to school. "My parents are not home so don't worry.", Soyun said as she opened the door and took off her jacket and hung it on a hook. Jimin picked up a cap from his school bag and put it on his head, Soyun laughed and showed him her room upstairs. "It's a really cool room, I thought it would be more girly.", Jimin chuckled and looked at the albums on her shelfs. "Huh, no I don't like too much girly things, it's not my style.", Soyun mumbled and sat down by her desk. Jimin's gaze stuck on her large shelf, filled with caps, they laid in piles by color. "Woah, your cap collection is huge. I didn't know you had that many caps!", Jimin exclaimed and tried one of Soyun's yellow snapback caps. "I'm not sure yellow is your color...", Soyun giggled and showed him a red cap instead. "I think this will suit you better.", Soyun smiled and gave him a thumb up. Jimin checked his look in the mirror and nodded. "Maybe red really is my color. Thank you coordi noona!", Jimin laughed and tried different poses. Coordi noona...hah. Soyun hated when people called her noona, she didn't knew why but she'd rather be called only by her name. Soyun the stereo she had in her room and Jimin laid down on her bed. "Your bad manners are just the same as Jung Kook's.", Soyun smiled and closed the door to her room, in case someone would come home. Suddenly Jimin made a motion with his hand, showing Soyun to lay down beside him in the bed. Soyun slowly walked to the bed and shyly laid down beside him. Both silent looked up in the ceiling, then Soyun leaned her head on his chest, automatically he kissed her head and patted her back. Soyun liked to be close to Jimin, she liked it the first time too, even though they weren't friends back then. "Can I get a kiss?", Jimin questioned and Soyun was surprised. She turned her face to his and gently kissed his lips, the kiss became more intense and Jimin put his hands around Soyun's face, he threw off the cap he wore and kissed her even more, the kiss went down Soyun's neck. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and came in. Baekhyun stood in the doorway and stared at the two teenagers that basically laid on top of each other. "What are you doing?", Baekhyun wrinkled his face and crossed his arms. "Sorry hyung...", Jimin sat up when Soyun moved away from him in shame. Soyun didn't face her brother, it was embarrassing and she was probably red like a tomato in his face. Jimin walked to Baekhyun and bowed. "I'm Jimin.". Baekhyun chuckled and bowed back. "Don't worry I wont scold you, you should be happy that it was just me and not mother or father!", Baekhyun smiled. Soyun finally looked at her brother who laughed. "Actually it happened to me once and my mother came in, that wasn't fun! Be more careful next time", Baekhyun turned around and left the teenagers alone. "Your brother is really nice.", Jimin chuckled and smiled. Yes he was and she loved him. "Want to go with me to the park?", Jimin questioned and cutely pouted his lips. Of course she couldn't say no to that face, like Jung Kook would say - "That ugly face". It was something she had absolutely forgot about, she hadn't told Nara and Jung Kook about her and Jimin. How would they react? Jung Kook knew that she had kissed him because of the photo's in school but nothing more then that. Jung Kook didn't like Jimin but Soyun promised herself to come up with an idea that would make them friends again.

Soyun and Jimin sat down on a bench in the middle of the park and watched the people that went from one way to another. They saw children who ran around, playing with each other. They saw dogs and happy couples. Jimin moved closer to Soyun and grabbed her hand. Soyun looked at Jimin and he smiled towards her. An old lady stopped in front of them with her little barking white poodle. "Such a cute couple.", the old lady said and smiled. Soyun giggled and bowed with her head. Such a cute old lady, she wanted to be like her when she grew up, a kind old lady who bakes cookies to her grandchildren and feeds the birds with bread crumbs in the park. Soyun smiled at her own thoughts and made Jimin wonder why. "I just thought how wonderful it would be to be like that old lady when I grow up.", Soyun turned her head to the lady that was walking slowly away from them. "I guess you will be a wonderful old lady when you grow up. I guess you will also be a really nice wife, your future husband should be happy.", Jimin's eyesmile was so pretty and charming, she loved it. "Isn't that your friends?", Jimin asked and discrete pointed to a group of teenagers. "No...since the scandal thing they have stayed away from me, the only old friends I have left are Nara and Jung Kook.", Soyun sadly looked down on her hands, a tear fell down as she thought of all the memories they had together. "If they were your real friends they would have helped you, not turned their backs towards you. A real friend stays forever. Like Nara and Jung Kook, they have been with you for a long time and no matter what they have always been there for you. They are your real friends.", Jimin laid his arm around her shoulders and Soyun realised his words were true. How could she cry over them? They weren't her real friends. The group came closer to them and had their sights on Soyun, what were they going to do? "So here you are, skipping school to hang out with him. You don't feel guilty at all for taking another girl's boyfriend?", Bora stared at Soyun who didn't express any feelings. "You player!", Tiffany exclaimed. "We thought you were one of us.", Dongwoo sighed and crossed his arms. Soyun tied her fists because she got angry, how dare them to say that to her. Even Jimin was going to stand up to teach them a lesson but Soyun was first. She stood opposite of her old friends. "I'm not guilty at all. You should feel bad for not accepting the way I am, if you were my real friends you would have been there for me, but you weren't, when I cried you weren't there to let me have a shoulder to cry on.", Soyun didn't want to cry but the atmosphere was shaky. "I have new friends now, plus Nara and Jung Kook who have always been there for me. I love them no matter what, you aren't my friends anymore, I litterally hate you.", Soyun said with a calm voice but it was hard to say. They shook their heads and shrugged their shoulders "Fine, then you can be with your new friends, we don't care.", Tiffany said and led the group away from Soyun and Jimin. Soyun's heart hurt and her eyes teared up. Jimin took her in for a hug and kissed her forehead. "Remember, they weren't your real friends. Don't care about them.", Jimin whispered and Soyun nodded, she was going to try her best to forget them, even though it would be hard.

The saturday came and Soyun made herself ready for a day out with Jimin. Instead of her streety cool look she tried to have a cuter look instead. Buried in her wardrobe she found a chiffon skirt with flowers on and a white blouse. She brushed her hair and let it freely go down her shoulders. As for makeup she didn't go crazy and had a light makeup instead. Just because she only owned sneakers she borrowed her mother's white ballerina shoes. "You look so pretty honey, how comes you don't have your normal clothes on? Is it because of a boy?", her mother questioned and stuck her head out from the kitchen. Soyun blushed and shrugged her shoulders. Baekhyun came down the stairs and his chin was about to fall off. "What have you done to my sister?! Or who are you?!", Baekhyun laughed and couldn't stop staring at her. Soyun loved her brother, he was always so funny. "Oh I can see I boy outside the house! Now I understand why you're wearing those clothes. he is really pretty.", Soyun's mother jumped up and down of happiness and neated Soyun's clothes. Soyun thanked her family for all the compliments and walked outside. Jimin was shocked by her appearance. "Aigoo Soyun, you are so beautiful! I love this side of you, I didn't know you had a cute side like this!", Jimin smiled and grabbed her hand. "So you don't like my other side?", Soyun pouted her lips. Jimin chuckled "Of course I do! I like all your sides.". "You look really cute too.", Soyun said and inspected his choice of clothes. He wore a cute camisole with cute shorts and a pair of sneakers. "I'm not sure I can agree on that though, I'm never cute.", Jimin pouted his lips like Soyun just had done and they started to laugh at each other. They were going to the amusement park. "Is this a date..?", Soyun questioned and shyly faced the ground. "I guess so, if you want it to be a date it can be.", Jimin smiled brightly and led her to a carousel. "Let's ride this!", Jimin exclaimed and looked like a little boy. Soyun and Jimin sat on two horses and whooped when it started to go round. Both laughed hard, Soyun was laughing so hard that she almost fell off, Jimin grabbed Soyun's arm and pulled her up again. After the ride Jimin promised that he would win something for her, like in movies. Jimin had luck and Soyun could choose a middle sized teddy bear. "I want the panda!", Soyun exclaimed and pointed at a panda bear. Just when Jimin and Soyun turned around to go to the candy stand they met some familiar faces. "Nara! Jung Kook!", Soyun was surprised and realised they didn't know anything about Soyun and Jimin's relation to each other, and now they held hands in front of them. "Soyun? What are you doing here?", Nara questioned and looked at Soyun and Jimin's tied hands. "I can explain!", Soyun released Jimin's hand and walked towards Nara. "I just don't get it...You and...him?", Nara cocked her head and looked from Soyun to Jimin. "Why haven't you told me?", Nara had a disappointed look on her face.

 

Chapter 15 for you! I hope you liked it! Please feel free to comment and thank you so much for your support. How do you think Nara will react?