Kiss scandal

Insecure

That moment. That evening. Jimin stopped the kiss but still had his face close to Soyun's. "You know...", Jimin said but Soyun's phone rang and interrupted. Stupid phone. Soyun answered. "Yoboseo!", she said. It was her mom. "Yes I'm coming mom. I'm so sorry...", Soyun hung up and stood up. "I need to go home...", she said and grabbed her bag. Jimin stood up and nodded. They walked home together under silence. The awkward atmosphere made Soyun nervous, but she didn't know what to say. Did the kiss mean he loved her? Or did it mean something else? He was still Erin's boyfriend, was she even allowed to kiss another girl's boyfriend? No she wasn't, it was wrong of her. If someone would have noticed them she would have been dead. They made it to their houses, Jimin nervously scratched his neck and bowed. "Ah..Good night I guess!", He said and gave her an innocent smile. Soyun tried to smile back and turned around, she then walked to her house and left Jimin on the street without saying anything. Baekhyun greeted Soyun when she came in but led her in to the kitchen where her worried parents were. "You are home late today. You were with that boy?", Soyun's mother asked and pointed out of the window, JImin didn't stand there anymore but she clearly knew who her mother talked about. "I was just in the dance studio, I met new friends...", Soyun answered, she wasn't going to say anything about the kiss, forever sealed, she didn't even knew if she was going to tell Nara and Jung Kook. "Sweetie, we know you are a teenager and want to experiance the world but please tell us before then.", her father said and drank some of his water that he had in a glass front of him. The dance studio was the whole world in her parents opinion, well she was fine with that because it actually was. "Okay...I promise.", Soyun mumbled as she was on her way upstairs. She was tired and jumped onto her bed. Such a drama, she couldn't be with Jimin anymore. It would only get worse for her then, maybe even Jimin would be hurt because of her, she couldn't let that happen. The only way to do it was to ignore him and not be with him. But she had to admit, the kiss was awesome, she enjoyed it and her feelings for Jimin grew even bigger.

The next day Soyun's mother drove her to school. Nara and Jung Kook were already in school because of a project. Just when soyun entered the school building people started whispering and turning their backs to her, they even looked strangely at her. Taehyung ran in the hallway and when he saw Soyun he immediately grabbed her arm. "What is it?", Soyun exclaimed and wondered why everyone acted so strangely. "You just have to see this.", Taehyung said and started to run faster. When she saw the big photo that hung on the school's blackboard she got shocked. A big photo of Soyun and Jimin kissing. What...she thought no one were there...aigoo she was in a big trubble and quickly pulled down the photo, it was just as big as a normal sized poster. Taehyung walked beside Soyun. "Are you sure you should walk with me, they will probably look strangely at you too then.", Soyun said and looked at Taehyung. "I don't care about them, you are my friend so I should help you!", Taehyung smiled and realised he still had a grip around Soyun's arm. "Mianhae...", Taehyung faced the ground as Soyun chuckled. Suddenly Taehyung pushed Soyun into the wall and stood as close as possible to her. "What are you doing?", Soyun was shocked but tried to stay calm. Taehyung hushed her and stared into her eyes. Soyun thought it was inconvinient and wondered when he was going to stop. Suddenly he backed off. "Why did you do that?", Soyun asked and shook Taehyungs arm. "Erin.", Taehyung said and pointed at the girl's back. Oh. "I said I was going to help you right? That's why I hid you, I'm so sorry for the sudden action...", Taehyung mumbled and started to walk. "Don't try to create more scandals with your actions okay?", Soyun whispered and Taehyung nodded.

Just when she needed Nara and Jung Kook the most she couldn't find them, they were gone. Soyun knew that they had a project but why didn't they even come to eat lunch? Soyun was all alone and couldn't find a seat. She saw her friends Dongwoo, Minzy, Bora, Tiffany and Youngjae but they sat around a table that didn't have any chair left for her, really? Did everyone hate her now? Just because of that. Soyun couldn't even see Jimin. Everyone left her all alone. Suddenly someone called her name, she loooked around and saw how J-hope made a motion with his hand, showing her to sit down with them. Soyun uncertainly walked over to the group of boys that she just had met the day before. "How are you?", J-hope asked and smiled brightly. Finally someone that was nice to her. "I'm okay...I think...", Soyun replied and put down her tray. Suga sat on the other side of her. The boys talked loudly but Soyun sat there silent, just watched them while she ate slowly. Sometimes she could see how Taehyung leered at her. Soyun was really unhappy, why did her old friends ignore her? "I saw the photo in the corridor, good luck.", Suga whispered to Soyun and smiled, she didn't know if he was serious or not. The boys talked with Soyun all the way to her classroom, she felt happy and safe with them and she actually smiled when she was with them. "You should dance with us sometime!", Jin exclaimed and clapped her back. Soyun nodded and smiled, she would love to. The boys left her and Soyun could go and have her last lession. Like usual she took off her shoes and used the slippers instead. The students in the classroom stared awkardly at her when she walked in. Intsead of sitting on her normal seat Soyun sat down on an empty bench in the back of the classroom, so she wouldn't have to feel the stares in her back.

When the lesson ended Soyun went out last and when she walked in the corridor she met Jimin, when he saw her he shone up but Erin ran up to him and kissed him. On the lips where Soyun kissed him the other day. Soyun sighed and changed direction. Outside the air was fresh and the winds were cold. Taehyung came from nowhere and greeted her. "Shall I accompany you home?", Taehyung asked and pouted his lips. "Are you sure?", Soyun questioned. "Yeah sure, I'm about to go to the dance studio anyways.", Taehyung threw up his backback on one shoulder. On the way they could her the birds twitter and the wind that ripped off the leaves from the green trees. The winds were really cold and Soyun started to shiver. Taehyung noticed her shivers and immediately took off his coat and gently hung it upon her shoulders. Soyun met Taehyung's gaze, "Are you sure you don't want it? It's really cold...", Soyun asked and hold on to the coat so that it wouldn't fall off. "You should have it. I can't let a woman freeze you know?", Taehyung chuckled and almost started to shiver himself. Soyun really appreciated his kind and warmhearted personality but didn't want him to get sick because of her. "Stop looking at me like that, I'm okay! You only have a skirt and bare legs, I have long pants. You are definietly colder then me.", Taehyung exclaimed and laughed. Soyun started to laugh too. "Maybe if you have time we could just sit down and talk if you want.", Taehyung sat down on the green hill  and Soyun's memories of Jimin started to spin in her head. In that place he kissed her. She wanted to kiss him again but knew she couldn't, it was the first but also last time. Soyun slowly sat down beside Taehyung and looked at the beautiful lake. Taehyung sighed and looked at Soyun who started to sob. "Are you okay?", Taehyung questioned. Soyun shrugged her shoulders and started to cry. The tears streamed down her cheeks and she started to shiver, even though she wore Taehyung's coat. Her life was hard, ever since she met Jimin her life was torn into pieces and everything she did seemed to go wrong, it all ended up bad and Soyun was the one to get hurt. The tears got even heavier as she thought back at everything bad that had happened to her, her heart was heavy and she didn't want to live anymore, was there even a reason to live if everything and everyone were against her? Suddenly Soyun was in Taehyungs arms, he hugged her tigthly and kept saying that everything was going to be okay, she didn't know if she could believe him this time. The hug was warm and she relaxed in his arms, she felt safe. He was such a good friend, he was there when no one else were. "Soyun...I must tell you something...", Taehyung said and fidgeted. Soyun sat up and met his gaze once more. He seemed really nervous. "I know you like Jimin and I know he likes you but I can't live with the burden of not letting you know...", Taehyung started to get even more nervous and it kinda jumped over to Soyun too. "What do you mean?", Soyun asked and nervously looked around. "I...I...I really like you...I have had a crush on you ever since I first met you...", Taehyung faced the ground and waited for Soyun to reply. Soyun was surprised and didn't know what to say, Taehyung confessed to her...she had never experienced that before. Slowly she swallowed and tried to think. "I know it's really sudden but I had to say it...I know I shouldn't do this either, but please let me...", Taehyung mumbled as he came closer to her again. His lips gently touched her's and it soon turned to a kiss.

 

Surprised? Well here you have a new chapter! I will try to upload next chapter tomorrow. I hope you still like it after all these chapters and you seem to want it to continue. One thing is for sure, this fanfic is coming closer to the end now BUT don't worry, I have a surprise for you so I hope you will like that ;)