Leaving

Insecure

Soyun and Jimin stood between the building for a long time and slowly Jimin tried to check if they could leave their hideout. "How is it?", Jimin asked and had a worried look on his face when he turned back to Soyun. "It hurts, everywhere, and I'm scared...", Soyun replied and hold her hands around her stomach. "We need to leave.", Jimin said and grabbed Soyun's hand. Together they walked back to the dance arena, always looked around for the group that was searching for them. When they made it back to the green room it was empty. Woonha came in and looked relieved when he saw the dance couple. "Everyone have been searching for you, where have you been?", Woonha asked and looked down and saw that Jimin and Soyun held each others hands. "Oh...I see, what have happened between you two?". "That is not important, the thing is that you probably can't see that Soyun is hurt!", Jimin said and released Soyun's hand. Woonha finally realized how badly hurt she was and ran onto the scene. A big group of people came back after him. Baekhyun was shocked and carefully hugged Soyun. "What have you done?!", Baekhyun asked and took her face between his hands. Jung Kook and Nara also ran to Soyun and hugged her. Jung Kook looked at Jimin with anger, "Can I ask you, what have YOU done?", he asked Jimin. "He hasn't done anything, it was a group of girls, Jimin helped me.", Soyun said and pulled Jung Kook's arm. "Girls? Do you know them?", Woonha asked. "They are in my class, one of them is my ex-girlfriend.", Jimin replied even though Woonha asked Soyun. Ex-girlfriend...really...that explained a few things.

An ambulance picked Soyun up and Baekhyun, Nara and Jung Kook came with her. Usually the ambulance would only let one person ride with the hurt one but this time they also let her bestfriends come with her. She didn't want to be alone, Nara and Jung Kook always made her alive. "I don't get it, why did Jimin's ex-girlfriend hurt you?", Jung Kook asked and held her hand, Nara held her other hand. "She was jealous, I was close to Jimin. She probably still loves him and then she thinks I'm stealing her boyfriend, but I really don't.", Soyun answered and felt a pain in her guts. "It looked really cool though, you were really cute together.", Nara said and tried to smile. Soyun didn't say anything, she was too tired to think of a good answer. She wasn't in love with Jimin, no. The ambulance stopped and she was carried on a stretcher in to the hospital. They took care of her and made her feel better, they gave her a tranquilizer which made her relax. It was really late, 9pm. Nara and Jung Kook went home together and Baekhyun stayed. "Why did you have to get in trouble? It's because of that boy isn't it, Jimin?", he said and patted Soyun's head. She shrugged her shoulders and closed her eyes. "I'm tired.", she said. Baekhyun nodded even though she wouldn't be able to see it. He turned off the lights and went to bed himself, besides Soyun, it was his duty to stay with his sister. The sibling's parents weren't home at the moment but was on their way home as they heard about Soyun.

Soyun woke up in a world of white walls, white floor and white furniture. Why was it all white? Ah, right, she was at the hospital. The doctor sat next to her and smiled. "It looks like you are better.", he said. "But...why does it still hurt?", Soyun asked and tried to turn around but couldn't because of her pain. "You have a lot of bruises and we had to fix a thing with your ribs, a little piece of it was off, that's why we took a little bone from your knee.". Soyun quickly pulled up her blanket but stopped when the pain burned. "You should take it easy.", the doctor said and helped her to sit up straight. Slowly this time she pulled up the hospital gown and looked at her knee. She saw the stitches and laid down again. "Will I be able to dance again?", Soyun asked and hoped she would get a good answer. "Of course, if you rest and take it easy! You will have to wait a few weeks though.", the doctor replied and stood up. He telled her he had to go and check up on another patient. Soyun tried to sleep but heard how someone came in. Slowly she opened her eyes again and saw Jimin. What did he do there? Jimin had his hands behind his back and smiled shyly. "Oh hello.", Soyun greeted him. Jimin sat down besides her and gave her a bouquet of flowers. They were really pretty, red and pink. Soyun smiled inside and smelled the flowers, the fragrance made her smile on the outside as well. "How are you?", Jimin asked and stopped smiling. "I'm good except this.", Soyun pulled up a little on her gown and showed all the bruises. Jimin looked pained while he watched her bruises and told her to please pull it down again. "It was something I had to tell you...", Jimin said and fidgeted. "What?", Soyun asked with curiousity. "Well, we actually won the finals...", Jimin chuckled and smiled widely. Soyun got shocked but when she realized what he just said she jumped off the bed and hugged Jimin, she totally forgot about her pain and was about to fall on the floor because of it but Jimin had her in his arms. "Woah, take it easy! You should be careful!", Jimin said seriously and carried her back to the bed. "I need to go now, school you know!", Jimin said and grabbed his bag, he said goodbye and walked out. "Hah, then I'm here, left alone again, guess I can sleep then.", Soyun mumbled to herself and closed her eyes, but then something came to her mind, Jimin, he was going to school...the girls, what would they do with him? She hoped Jimin would come home safely.

Soyun slept a few hours but woke up when a familiar voice called her. She yawned and opened her heavy eyelids. It was her mother and father, their eyes were teared up and they hold her hands. "Mom, dad! I have missed you!", Soyun whispered with her weak and tired voice. "We have been so worried, we were just away for a day and something like this happened!", her mother said and hugged her carefully. Soyun's mother was the best, she had a big interest of food and flowers, that's why they always got proper, nice food and their yard was filled with different kinds of flower with all colors, Soyun barely knew a half of the flowers. "The doctor said you had to take a rest...we thought you would like to come away from this city, especially after being beaten up!", Soyun's mother said. Soyun thought a little, what? Come away? "What do you mean?", Soyun asked her mother and waited nervously on the reply. "Well, your father and I thought it would be good if we left the country, we don't want to be worried for the last of our lives, We decided to live with your cousin.", Soyun didn't want to move, yes she was really afraid of the group of people that hated her, but what about all of her friends? Her cousin lived in Australia, it was way too far away. Her friends were the reason she lived. Soyun tried to convince her mother that she had to say but it didn't work, once her mother wanted something it was difficult to turn her down.

Soyun was out of the hospital a few days later. Her parents forced her to say goodbye to all her friends. It was a Friday afternoon and she began with Nara, her bestfriend who always had been there for her. She didn't want to leave her but unfortunately had to. She knocked on the door to Nara's house and Nara herself opened it. Nara shone up in a bright smile and hugged Soyun tightly. "I'm glad you are back!", she said and giggled. Soyun wasn't happy at all, she just wanted to cry. "What is it?", Nara saw Soyun's sad face and fidgeted. "I'm going to move. To Australia.". Nara's face became pale, even though she was really pale before, now she looked like a ghost. "What...but why?", Nara asked and looked down, tried to hide her tears. Soyun explained everything and hugged Nara once again, but this time she hold on tighter, maybe she wouldn't be able to hug Nara again. After a long time hugging Soyun's parents told her to hurry up, they had to visit all her other friends too. Soyun and Nara said goodbye, maybe it was the last time she saw her. The next friend she visited was Jung Kook, he met her with a smile in the door. Soyun jumped in to his arms and hugged him tightly, she cried. Jung Kook, who didn't know anything was shocked and tried to make Soyun stop crying. When she finally was able to talk again she told him about everything. Jung Kook started crying and asked her again, again and again, why? Soyun didn't have a good answer, she didn't want to move to Australia, she wanted to stay in Seoul, with her friends. After she said goodbye to Jung Kook they kept on to the next friend. Soyun was totally destroyed after crying so much, after hugging her friends for the last time. When she got into the car again, after saying goodbye to Minzy her mother asked her if that was the last one, "Please drop me off at the dance studio.", Soyun said and looked out of the window, it was raining outside. "Why? You can't dance...", her mother replied but got interrupted by Baekhyun, "Just drop her off. She needs it and she wont dance!", he said and looked at Soyun with a little smile, he knew excactly what she wanted. Her mother dropped her off and drove home. Carefully she walked in the rain, to not make the pain worse. It was lit up in the hallway, she heard music coming from the room she usually danced in. Slowly she opened the door. Jimin noticed her and turned the volume down. "Oh You are finally out of the hospital!", Jimin exclaimed and smiled. Soyun stared at the floor at first but finally came to sence. "What is it?", Jimin asked and walked towards Soyun. "I'm going to move. Far away from here. To Australia.", Soyun said and collapsed on the floor. Jimin ran to her and grabbed her arm. "Australia? Why?", he asked, his smile disappeared. Soyun slowly told him everything, then she stood up, opposite of Jimin. She fell onto his chest and started sobbing. Her eyes pushed out the tears and she put her arms around his back, turning it to a hug. Jimin just stood there, with no expression, except his eyes who almost got teared up. Why did he feel that way? Soyun released her grip of Jimin, "I have to go.", she said and walked out of the room and began her walk home in the rain. Jimin still stood there, alone. He didn't know what to do, quickly he ran after her in the rain and grabbed her arm, turning her around. "Here, take this!", Jimin said and took off the necklace he just wore. He told her to turn around and helped her to put it on. It was little a silver chain. In return Soyun took off her braided bracelet and gave it to Jimin. "Please don't forget me.", Soyun said and started to walk home in the heavy rain. The home that wasn't going to be her home anymore.

 

This chapter was a little bit longer then the other chapters! I hope you like it! Chapter 7 to come soon. Feel free to comment!