Everyone's smiles

Insecure

The teenagers could feel the awkward atmosphere until Nara finally managed to come back to reality. "Soyun, you could have atleast told me?", Nara faced the ground. "Nara don't say you haven't noticed already...", Jung Kook friendly punched her arm. Jimin walked over to Nara and pulled up her down-looking face. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of her and I wont take her from you.", he smiled sincerely and patted her head. "But can I ask then, what are you guys doing here?", Soyun questioned and looked from Nara to Jung Kook. "Well...just because you're always busy with your boyfriend we decided to go have fun on our own.", Jung Kook replied. Of course, she had been so busy lately, Jimin wasn't the only reason she had been so busy though. Soyun decided to give Nara a hug and she felt like she really needed the hug herself. "How comes you don't hate Jimin anymore? I remember back when you litterally wanted to kill him...", Jung Kook chuckled. " Girls will always fall when you flash your abs.", Jimin said and smirked. "It's not because of that, I promise.", Soyun  felt embarrassed and immediately remebered that day when Jimin took off his shirt during dance rehearsals, even Jung Kook saw it all. Nara giggled, "Okay I understand. Jimin showed his y side and Soyun fell in love, that explains a few things.", Nara who wasn't sad and disappointed anymore started to laugh. "Well, if that is how you want to see it...", Soyun chuckled. She knew that Jimin's abs wasn't the reason she fell in love, it was his charm and big heart. The cocky attitude he once had was just acting, he wasn't like that for real, or was he? Ever since Jimin started to hang out with Soyun his attitude had changed. Nara winked and smiled "Maybe we should leave you two love birds. Have fun!", Nara said and dragged Jung Kook to the other side of the amusement park. "Your friends are so funny.", Jimin chuckled and grabbed Soyun's hand again. "You should try to get Jung Kook back!", Soyun said and hugged the panda teddy bear with her free arm. Jimin got silent and looked up in the sky, Soyun shook his hand because she wanted an answer and Jimin turned his gaze to her. "I just don't know how...", Jimin sighed. Soyun really wanted them to be friends again, Taehyung and the boys would be happy too. Taehyung. Maybe he could help, but how? Soyun knew Jimin wanted to be friends with Jung kook again.

Jimin and Soyun walked home, it was already dark outside and the winds were cold. "I guess we will see each other in school on Monday or maybe tomorrow!", Soyun said and smiled brightly. "Wait Soyun, there's something I need to know.", Jimin fidgeted and still held Soyun's hand. "Do you want to be my girlfriend? I know it's kinda obvious already...but I wanted to ask you first...", Jimin said shyly. Soyun slowly and gently kissed Jimin's lips and looked right into his eyes. "Of course I want to.", Soyun caressed Jimin's cheek and giggled. JImin was relieved "What about Taehyung...he loves you too right?", Jimin's smile disappeared and he became serious. Right...there was this problem with the guy who had loved her since he first saw her. She really liked Taehyung but not in that way. He would understand right? "He is my friend, he will probably understand. There are a lot of good girls out there, I'm not the only one.", Soyun said and hoped Taehyung really would understand. "For me you are the only one.", Jimin smiled and kissed Soyun on her forehead. Soyun hugged him, her boyfriend, and they said goodbye. Jimin watched Soyun walk in without letting her out of his sight, until he was sure she was in safety. He loved her.

The next morning Soyun was up early and got dressed, the night before she sent a message to Taehyung, asking if they could meet. Then they decided they would meet downtown in the famous coffee shop 'Lotty's expresso house'. Her family wasn't even awake when she quietly walked down the stairs. Soyun's outfit was easy but cute, she wore a grey oversized college sweater with white tights, her hair was in a loose bun and she only wore natural makeup. She pushed her feet down in one of her newest pair of sneakers, they were pink and the shoelaces were white. Soyun walked out and met a happy face. "Taehyung?!", Soyun exclaimed as she got surprised by Taehyung standing right in front of her. "I thought we were going to meet at the coffee shop?", Soyun said and crossed her arms. "How could I possibly let a lady walk all by herself to downtown. It's my duty to protect you and walk you there.", Taehyung smiled even more and patted Soyun's head. While the both of them were walking Taehyung kicked some rocks off the road. "Oh by the way, why did you want to meet me?", Taehyung asked and put his hands in his pockets on his chinos. "It's about Jung Kook and Jimin...I want them to be friends again and hoped you could help me with that...", Soyun said and nodded to herself. "It's impossible, they have hated each other for a while now...Maybe if you have a great plan it will work?", Taehyung's doubt made Soyun nervous.

"One americano please.", Soyun ordered and soon she was served a big cup of americano coffee. Taehyung chose to drink water instead and he leaned his head on the sofa. It was still really early, 7:30 am, so it wasn't many people in the coffee shop. They were almost alone, except the cute, old couple who sat in one of the courners and drank tea. The scent of newly made toasts and freshly brewed coffee made Soyun smile and dream of how wonderful it was to sit in a coffee shop early in the morning. "About this problem, you have a plan?", Taehyung suddenly asked and Soyun woke up from her dreams. "Well not really. But I thought of things they both like, dance. Probably we could do something that has to do with dancing. They will love it...hopefully.", Soyun replied and tied her fingers. "It sounds good. If you talk to Jung Kook and ask if he can come with you to the dance studio and then we will meet him there, you know, with the whole group. We will surprise him and he can't run. Then Jimin will come too and it will be a happy reunite.", Taehyung said and was proud over his own plan. Soyun nodded and felt like her life was going to be even better then it was. It was just one thing, she wanted to tell Taehyung that Jimin was her boyfriend now, because he was a really good friend of her's and he deserved to know. "Taehyung...Me and Jimin...we are officially a couple now...", Soyun fidgeted and slowly looked up at his face. Taehyung's smile was gone and his face became pale, more then it already was. "Are you okay?", Soyun became worried and and grabbed one of Taehyung's cold hands that was leaning on the table. "There are a lot of girls out there that is even better for you then I am.", Soyun kept trying to get some connection with Taehyung who was just staring blindly into the air. Suddenly he looked up and smiled sincerely. "Maybe there is, but I will still love you forever.", Taehyung said and smiled even brighter.

When Soyun walked to school the next day she couldn't stop thinking of Taehyung, he was such a fighter. Soyun liked to have someone who loved her but actually she hoped that Taehyung would come over it all, find another girl, someone that would suit him better, someone that could remove his feelings for Soyun. She loved the one and only Jimin and no one could change that. When she came to school she immediately tried to find Jung Kook. Finally she met him at his locker. "Can you do me a favor and come with me to the dance studio today?", Soyun questioned and hoped for the best. "Why? You never ask me to go with you.", Jung Kook closed his locker and wrinkled his face. It was true, she usually never wanted anyone to disturb during her practise but this wasn't for her. "Well, I really need you, pleeeease Jung Kookie!", Soyun pouted and tried to look cute. Jung Kook shrugged his shoulders "Why can't you bring Jimin? Isn't he your dance partner?", he said and started to walk. Jimin wasn't her dance partner anymore, or? She didn't know anymore, actually it had been a while since she visited the dance studio. Erin popped up in her mind, was she still his dance partner? Soyun hoped Jimin didn't only dump her as girlfriend but also as his dance partner. The time when Jimin and Soyun danced together she experianced a lot of new things and the travel to Australia totally broke everything between them. Suddenly she started to think about Stephanie and Mei, what were they doing? She missed them and wanted to meet them again, why had she been so mean? Just ignoring two people who actually is a part of her friends. She promised herself that she was going to send them an email as fast as possible when she had time. "Jimin is busy and can't come...please? Can't you just be nice towards noona? You actually said you were always going to be there for me...", Soyun started to get tired of all the nagging, why didn't he just say yes? Jung Kook burst out laughing. "Did I hear right? You called yourself noona! But okau then, of course I will come.", he smiled and left Soyun in the corridor alone. Yes, she hated the word noona and didn't want to be called it. 

Soyun was confused looking for Jung Kook, it almost seemed like she always searched for him. "Hopeless little kid.", Soyun mumbled as she tried to find Jung Kook. He promised to come to the dance studio, why did he hide...But then she suddenly saw a lonely boy by the road. "There you are you little rascal.", Soyun walked towards him and Jung Kook smirked. "You didn't believe me or what?", he laughed and the two of them started to walk towards the studio. Soyun was nervous, she wanted the plan to work. Taehyung cared for the other part of the plan, Jimin. So while Soyun brought Jung Kook, Taehyung took care of Jimin. The plan was to let Jung Kook meet the group of boys before Jimin. "So, are you practicing for any competitions or what?", Jung Kook questioned and Soyun quickly tried to come up with an answer "Well..uhm not really. It's just a dance step I need help with. How is it with your dancing? Have you danced lately?", Soyun asked and spotted the big dance studio, not far away from them. "I'm dancing every day, you just happen to not notice it and I will try to compete soon, I'm old enough now!", Jung Kook tried to look bigger by flexing his muscles, he actually had done a lot of workouts and she could see it immediately. "You have always been old enough, you're just a coward to not notice it.", Soyun facepalmed and chuckled. "Well no! I just wanted to be ready enough to compete, I have to win, otherwise there is no fun. That's why I needed all these years of practise.", Jung Kook said. "Sure.", Soyun opened the door to the dance studio.

Room 10 this time too. Jung Kook didn't notice that she opened the door to another room then the one she used to have. But maybe it wasn't that wierd, Jung Kook hadn't been there with her that often so he couldn't remember. That was good, made the plan safer and better. When they entered the room it was dark, but when Soyun lit the lights the group of boys shouted and ran over to Jung Kook. They hugged him and some even cried. Soyun kept her eyes on Jung Kook, he was just standing there in shock, his eyes were shiny. Was he crying? Soyun wanted to hug him, the boy that was like her brother. She loved him. "We have missed you so much! Why haven't you come and visit us?", J-hope exclaimed and kept hugging Jung Kook. It was so cute to watch the boys interact with Jung Kook, even though he was only standing there. Suddenly the door opened and Taehyung came in with Jimin. Jung Kook turned back and stared at Jimin who was like a big question mark, when he saw Soyun he immediately walked over to her. "What is this?", Jimin questioned. "Surprise!", Soyun said and hugged Jimin. "Surprise? What of this is a surprise?", Jimin asked and laid his hands around Soyun's waist. "I'm so tired of everything.", Taehyung said and everyone's attention's were directed to him. "I'm so tired of this broken . I loved how it was before. Why are you even foes? I don't get anything. The time has passed on for a long time now and I want our group to be complete again.", Taehyung said and firmly crossed his arms. Everyone were silent but Soyun thought she finally could say what she'd always wanted to say. "I totally agree with Taehyung. I hate how you two don't solve it. You are boys, it should be easy to become friends again, you're behaving like small girls.", Soyun exclaimed and crossed her arms just like Taehyung. Jimin faced the ground. "Maybe you're right. We are so silly.", he said. "Yeah...we are so silly.", Jung Kook chuckled with tears in his eyes. "We're brothers, we can't behave like this, we need to stick together.", Jimin said, Jung Kook walked over to Jimin and gave him a real hug. They almost started to cry which made Soyun to tear up to. It was so beautiful. Taehyung high fived with Soyun and they chuckled together. "I think it worked pretty well.", Taehyung whispered and winked. "Thank you so much for helping me. I really appreciate it!", Soyun said and gave Taehyung a hug. "No problem, I wanted them to be friends too.", Taehyung mumbled and hugged her back.

Jimin and Soyun sat on the hill by the bridge. The hill where Jimin kissed her for the first time. Also the place where Taehyung kissed her for the first time. Such a memorable place. The sun was going down and the colors of the sky were really beautiful, the last yellow light for the day, the moon would take over the role with it's silver light instead. She loved the moon, but also the sun. Jimin laid his arm around Soyun's shoulders, she really appreciated his warmth because the breeze was really cold. "I remember when I first met you. Actually I thought you were really cute then too.", Jimin said and had a satisfied smile on his lips. "Really? I thought you hated me back then...", Soyun exclaimed and was surprised. Yes, she was really surprised. "I remember the last day I met you before I was going to Australia. I gave you the bracelet and you gave me your necklace.", Soyun leaned her head on Jimin's shoulder and laid her hand in his lap. "I still wear it.", Jimin showed her his wrist and she could she the bracelet. "I'm still wearing your necklace.", Soyun said and showed him the beautiful necklace. "Soyun. I love you. A lot.", Jimin kissed Soyun's head and patted her arm. "I love you too.", Soyun replied and thought how happy she was. From being a sad victim to a happy normal girl. She had a lot of new friends, she had lost some old friends on the way but she didn't care, they were just fake friends. No one could be happier then her, she thought.

 

I'm sad to say this but...this is the last chapter! I'm so thankful for all your support and your comments have always made me want to write more. You must know that I love you so much! But please don't be disappointed, I sad I had a surprise for you right? It's time for me to reveal it. I'm going to write a season 2 of this fanfic, but season 2 is a Jung Kook fanfic. I wont say anything more except that, oh and of course you'll meet a lot of people from this fanfic in the Jung Kook fanfic too, but also some new ;) I hope you like my surprise and will keep supporting me through the Jung Kook fanfic. I would be so happy if you could tell me your opinions on this fanfic in the comments! A big "thank you" again and I hope you liked my Jimin fanfic!