Why can't you see how much I love you?

Insecure

Soyun stood still in Jimin's arms, she didn't answer his hug but didn't refuse to hug either. "Is it really you?", Jimin asked and released her. Soyun nodded slowly and looked at the girl who came up to them. She didn't like her, why was she even there? She must have been a new student in their school. The girl looked at Soyun and grabbed her hand. "I'm Erin, Jimin's girlfriend. Who are you?", the girl presented herself and seemed to enjoy Soyun's sad face. "I...I'm Soyun...", she replied and neated her clothes. "How do you know Jimin?", Erin asked with her nose up high. "Uhm...we were dance partners I guess...we won the finals.", Soyun said and hoped she could leave them soon. She quickly looked at Jimin, he didn't look satisfied. "The finals you say? So you are that girl, Jimin has told me about you.", Erin gave her a cocky smile and kissed Jimin on his cheek. Soyun sighed inside and said she had to go. Maybe that girl was good for Jimin, she was just as cocky as Jimin was in the beginning, but he wasn't anymore...he actually changed since he got to know Soyun. She went to her classes and her classmates welcomed her and they seemed to have missed her while she was away. When school ended she went home with her bestfriends. "I'm going to the dance studio today.", Soyun said and made her friends smile. "Oh that's great! Haven't you missed dancing?", Nara asked and clapped her hands. Soyun was really excited, she could finally dance again.

When she entered the dance studio she realized Jimin and Erin now had room 8, she had to change. Wow, she didn't just steal her dance partner but her practise room too. Soyun sighed and talked to the woman behind the desk, that woman owned the whole place and decided on where the dancers could dance. "Any rooms empty for me?", Soyun asked. "Oh hello Soyun, it was a while ago I saw you! But of course, room 9 is yours.", the woman said and gave her the keys. Soyun walked with determined steps to the dressing room, changed to other clothes, a pair of black tights, an oversized red college sweater and her red Nike sneakers. She unlocked the room and made her body ready by slowly stretching it. Her body was a little bit rigid after her long break but it worked fine anyways. Just when she was about to start Woonha came into the room. "Soyun! Why didn't you come and tell me you were back?", Woonha exclaimed and wanted to get a hug. Soyun had to hug many people when she got back to Korea, it started to get a little bit annoying, but she kindly hugged him. "You, I need you!", Woonha said, "Wae?", "Well, I started training Erin and Jimin not a very long time ago, but we need your help." Woonha told her and Soyun wondered why. She followed him to room 8 and saw Jimin with Erin. It made her angry. "Hey guys, Soyun will help you with part two.", Woonha said and pointed at Soyun who was a little bit nervous. "What am I going to help you with?", Soyun asked with a determined face and crossed her arms. "Erin can't seem to get part two correct.", Woonha sat down on the floow. Fool, she couldn't even dance. "Do you remember part three of the dance you had with Jimin?", Woonha asked Soyun. Part three...how could she possibly forget that part, it almost killed her. "Yes I think so.", Soyun replied and looked at Jimin who was facing the ground. "Good, then start.", Woonha walked over to the cd-player and was ready to turn it on. Soyun and Jimin walked closer to each other and started part three. They were so close again, it made her nervous, he didn't look at her but did his best. Soyun wanted to show Erin that she was better then her and did her best while trying to be as y as possible. Jimin bit his lip and smirked. It made her blush and look away, she hated when boys did that, it made her weak. He danced even more emotionally then he did in the finals. When they finished the dance Woonha clapped his hands and Erin had her arms crossed. Soyun asked if she could she the whole of their choreography and sat down beside Woonha on the floor. Soyun noticed one thing, they weren't synchronized, not at all.

The next day in school she hoped to not meet Jimin and Erin, she had luck. One thing she didn't notice last day, that girl group that mistreated her on the dance finals, Jimin's little fangirls, they weren't there, wae? She felt relieved and hoped they got expelled from the school. She remember the moment where Soyun was together with Jimin in the slit, they were so close that their faces and bodies touched the other. It was during that moment she felt something special about Jimin.

When she had math her teacher told the class that they had planned a trip for the students, like a little camping trip, to come closer to each other. Soyun didn't want to go at first but Nara and Jung Kook persuaded her to go with them. Soyun didn't want to see Jimin and Erin be all lovey dovey, even though she hadn't seen it so far, Jimin was always really quiet and rigid around Erin. Such a nice relationship, really. The camping was planned to be on a Thursday and end on the Sunday same week. Nara and Jung Kook seemed really happy about it which made Soyun happy too, she had to forget about Jimin, maybe it was a good opportunity to find some new friends and just have fun.

The whole week rolled away and it was finally thursday, the day of the trip. Big buses picked the classes up at school, early in the morning. Soyun was wearing a short black waist skirt, black knee high socks with white stripes on the top and a white top to it. Nara praised her outifit and pouted her lips, saying that she wanted the same cool style like her. "You should wear a cap to that outfit!", Jung Kook said and chuckled. "Okay sure.", Soyun picked up a black boy london cap from her backpack. "Jinjja? You just walk around with caps in your pockets?", Jung Kook exclaimed and laughed. Soyun laughed with him and nodded, yes she always brought her caps around, she loved them. And not to forget her sneakers, she actually wore her favorite sneakers again, the shiny black adidas with neon pink details. What she didn't knew was that Jimin stood a little bit off with his friends, watching Soyun laughing.

Nara led them in to one of the buses and picked a seat. "What?! I have to sit alone?", Jung Kook pouted his lips and sat down behind them. Nara and Soyun mocked him in a friendly way and the three of them kept going crazy by telling jokes and laugh at each other. Jimin and erin sat down on the seats on the other side of the bus, beside Nara and Soyun. Why did they have to take the same bus as them, she hated them, especially Erin. The busride was long and Jung Kook fell asleep behind them. Dongwoo sat beside him and kept doing strange faces to him which made the group of friends laugh, Jung Kook didn't notice anything, he kept sleeping like a little baby. When they arrived the leaders told them which tents each person would live in, Soyun shared tent with Nara, Bora, Minzy, Tiffany and a girl named Min, she was from Nara's class. Jung Kook shared tent with Dongwoo, Youngjae, a boy named Taehyung who was a friend of Jimin and also Jimin himself. Jung Kook got serious as he heard Jimin's name but kindly accepted it. Soyun's gaze suddenly went straight to Erin who kissed Jimin on his cheek. Soyun didn't want to stay anymore, why did they have to do that in front of her, it was disgusting. Still a question that wasn't answered yet popped up into her mind, did she love Jimin? If she didn't, then why did she feel like that everytime he did something with Erin?

 

Finished two chapters today and I hope you like them! What will happen between Soyun and Jimin now? Anything can happen. I still want to thank you for supporting me thrue this fanfic, thanks to you I want to update everyday! Don't be afraid to post a little comment on what you think so far!