Is it finally okay?

Insecure

Soyun slowly opened her eyes after the kiss, she still didn't knew what was going on. Taehyung just confessed to her and kissed her. "I'm so sorry Soyun, I shouldn't have done that...", Taehyung mumbled as he faced the ground in shame. Soyun laid her hand on Taehyungs lap, "It's okay, thank you for telling me. It's the first time someone actually confesses to me.", she said and removed her hand from his lap. Slowly she could see a little smile appear on Taehyungs face and Soyun was relieved. The thing was, Soyun loved Jimin but he seemed to not be interested enough in Soyun to break up with Erin, Taehyung loved Soyun and confessed cutely, she liked Taehyung, a lot, but she didn't like him in that way. "I think I should go to the dance studio now, the boys will be angry if I'm late.", Taehyung said as he stood up and reached out his hand to Soyun and helped her up. "Nae, I should go home anyways, before my mother will be worried and scold me later.", Soyun smiled and quickly gave Taehyung a kiss on his cheek, he was surprised but smiled back.

Soyun gladly ran home and greeted her parents when she was inside, she ran upstairs and pulled up the books she had in her school bag. Homework. Actually she didn't care that much about school but she always tried her best. Soyun couldn't focus properly on the homework because of the Jimin and Taehyung drama, what was she going to do? Taehyung was a really good friend and Jimin made her feel like she was in heaven. She needed someone to talk with, but who? Soyun decided to leave Nara outside the drama, instead she called Jung Kook and asked if he could come over, Jung Kook was quick and suddenly he sat on her bed. "I haven't been here for a while, you have moved the furnitures!", Jung exclaimed and laid down in her bed. "Yes I have but that wasn't the reason I called you over.", Soyun said and Jung Kook looked serious for once. "I need some help and advice.", Soyun kept on talking and Jung Kook sat up in the bed. "By me?! I'm a boy I can't help you with your girl problems.", he said and obviously he wondered why she chose him instead of Nara. "Yes you can and I really nead you! Please...", Soyun pouted her lips and sat down on her knees in front of Jung Kook, begging for him to help her. He started to laugh "Only because I can't stand that ugly face. Let's go out and talk.". Ugly...and that guy was her bestfriend...The teenagers walked out in the park and sat down on a bench under a big tree, it used to be beautiful and pink, full of cherry blossoms, but it wasn't the season for them anymore. They only bloomed during a short period. "Okay...so the reason I wanted your help is because of all things that have happened during the last time.", Soyun said and nervously tied her fingers. Jung Kook chuckled, "Yes you are in a big trouble right now, that's all I can say. I saw the photo in the corridor...". "But that's not all. Jimin kissed me but yesterday...Taehyung kissed me too...", Soyun faced the ground and waited for his reaction. "Jinjja?! Can't you just stay with one guy?", Jung Kook exclaimed and looked at her, Soyun was afraid that Jung Kook would be mad at her but instead he smiled to her when she looked at him. "I will try to help you as much as I can, I don't really know what to do though.", he said and looked up in the sky, like the sky would give him some ideas. Jung Kook shrugged his shoulders and grabbed Soyun's hand. "Don't worry Soyun, I will protect you from all the scandals and angry girls.", he laughed and smiled brightly. Soyun hoped he was atleast a little bit serious.

Jung Kook accompanied Soyun to school the next day and when they entered the school building the stares appeared again. People whispered even more and even called her a "player". What? Soyun didn't know why the people hated her so much, she hadn't done anything... She noticed how Jung Kook gave the other people strange looks and he walked closer to Soyun, like a lifeguard. Even her friends, old friends, Tiffany, Minzy and Bora turned their backs and whispered things about her when they passed. Soyun and Jung Kook saw Taehyung standing in front of the blackboard, he didn't look satisfied and soon they realised why. Two big photos of Soyun kissing Taehyung and Soyun holding hands with Jung Kook hung on the board. "Seriously...", Jung Kook sighed and facepalmed. "This is all my fault Soyun, I'm so sorry...", Taehyung mumbled and bowed to Soyun, atleast three times. "It's not your fault. It's a who doesn't want to show her face. Probably it's Erin.", Soyun angrily pulled down the photos and threw them in a trash can. They went a little bit far by dragging in Jung Kook and Taehyung in the whole thing. Someone was probably stalking her and took photos just when she did something. Soyun wasn't sad or afraid, she was angry. Jung Kook and Taehyung promised to meet up with her after the lesson, in case of someone would see her as a victim, especially after all the hate she had got. She had PE as the first lesson and it was soccer on the schedule. Soyun noticed how no one passed the ball to her and instead of going in a corner and crying she ran up to the person who had the ball and angrily took it from her, they were in the same team but Soyun didn't care. The girls scolded her and eventually she had to a sit on the bench beause of her bad behavior.

After the lesson the girls went into the dressing room and showered. The girls kept staring at Soyun when she got changed. "What are you staring at? Am I too good for you hah?", Soyun walked towards one of the girls and litterally threatened her. "You are just a player that takes other peoples boyfriends!", the girl slowly walked backwards as Soyun came closer. "You think I'm a player? Let me tell you the truth. Jimin kissed me, I didn't kiss him. Taehyung kissed me, I didn't kiss him. Jung Kook is my freaking best friend and he held my hand when I was sad and needed help. Am I a player for that?", Soyun exclaimed and angrily wrinkled her face and tied her fists. "Enough!", Erin came up to them and pushed away Soyun. "Just stay away from Jimin and I won't care about you.", Erin turned around and was going to walk away, "You're just jealous.", Soyun mumbled and smirked. Erin stopped and quickly turned around to punch Soyun, but Soyun was too quick and ducked. "You little come here.", Erin screamed and tried to punch here with her tied fists. Soyun's body was made for quick moves and she was really agile. Suddenly some of Erin's friends came from nowhere and held Soyun, tied her arms so that she couldn't move. Erin punched Soyun right in the face and in her stomach, right in her older pain areas. Soyun spit blood and she collapsed when they didn't hold onto her anymore. The girls left her in the changing room alone and Soyun tried to carefully stand up and change clothes. When she walked outside she met Taehyung and Jung Kook. They saw her bloody face and shaky legs. Both quickly ran to her. "What have happened?!", Jung Kook exclaimed worried and Taehyung patted her head. "I t..to..told them the truth and they got angry.", Soyun stammed and leaned on Jung Kook's shoulder. They helped her to clean her face and then walked to the school nurse who took care of Soyun. Jung Kook and Taehyung had lessons so they left her with the nurse. "I think you should go home and take a rest, I will talk to your teachers.", the school nurse said and patted Soyun's back. Soyun nodded and walked to her locket. When she closed it she saw Jimin. He had a determined look on his face. "Why did you do it?", Jimin asked. "Do what?", Soyun tried to pass him but he moved so she couldn't go. "First Taehyung and then Jung Kook? Am I one of the millions?", Jimin questioned and crossed his arms. When Soyun heard what he said she became so angry that she almost started to laugh. "Are you serious? You are not a little bit guilty at all that you actually kissed me when you are Erin's boyfriend? The girls even badly hurt me in the dressing room.", Soyun did like Jimin did and crossed her arms. Jimin faced the ground and realised. "Don't scold me before you take a look at yourself, ever since I met you I have always been in trouble, got hurt or felt scared. Then you made me fall in love and even kissed me, and you say you are one of the millions?! You even kissed me when you already have a girlfriend!", Soyun exclaimed and her eyes started to tear up. "I'm sorry...", Jimin slowly bowed and she could see how his eyes became all shiny, was he crying? "I'm done with you Jimin, I don't want to see you again! I hate myself for this but it's the right thing...I even lost friends because of you. The whole school hates me now.", Soyun sobbed and grabbed her bag, she turned around and ran the fastest she could without looking back. She ran to a place where she could be all alone, the pain in her guts made her slow down after a few hundred meters but she kept pushing herself. Finally she found a pieceful place, it was really beautiful, it had a lot of trees and she could hear the pelvic who rippled.

Soyun found a rock close to the pelvic and sat down, she laid her face in her hands and freely let her tears stream down her cheeks, her body was shivering because of all sobbing. The tears didn't want to stop. When she looked up from her hands she saw a little squirrel  who drank from the pelvic. "Such a nice life you must have. You don't have to think about all those problems that I have.", Soyun whispered as she smiled and talked to the squirrel, she knew that it wouldn't answer but she was happy that atleast someone stayed with her and that she had someone to talk to. When the squirrel left her she took a step closer to the pelvic and looked at the reflection of her face, her eyes were red because of all crying and her skin was pale. Soyun slowly closed her eyes and stood up. "I can do this.", she whispered to herself. Suddenly someone hugged her from behind. Soyun didn't move, she knew who it was. "I'm so sorry Soyun.", Jimin whispered in her ear as he hugged her tigther. Soyun turned around and leaned her head on his chest. Jimin kissed her forehead and kept whispering how sorry he was. "Soyun.", Jimin held a grip around Soyun's shoulders as he stopped the hug and looked right into her eyes. "Soyun, I want to be with you forever. You are the one I'm always happy with, you are the girl I want to protect and take care of.", Jimin said and still stared into her soul. "But erin...", Soyun mumbled but Jimin hushed her. "Don't care about her, she is not my girlfriend anymore.". "You broke up with her?!", Soyun exclaimed. "Yes, I did it yesterday.", Jimin replied and Soyun didn't know if she was going to be relieved or scared. "I will always protect you so don't worry...and I'm so sorry about your friends, you are very welcome to my group, just so you know. They have told me how much they like you instead of Erin and they always tell me how cute you are.", Jimin said and reached his hand to her. Soyun grabbed Jimin's hand and smiled. "Oh, I forgot.", Jimin stood opposite of Soyun again and smirked, that smirk, she missed it so much. "I love you.". What Jimin said made Soyun blush and she hid her face under her hair but Jimin took away the hair from her face and gently kissed her lips, for the second time. Soyun giggled. They walked out of the forest, hand in hand and passed the school. "Shouldn't you back to school?", Soyun questioned and looked at the big building. "No, I just can't leave my woman to go home alone, I will walk you home.", Jimin smiled brigthly and Soyun hugged his arm. She loved him so much.

 

Thank you for reading my Jimin fanfic and always supporting me, I love you, thank you so much! I will try to update as fast as I can, probably tomorrow or later today.