Come on!

Insecure

Soyun was on her way from school, she went straight to the dance studio. The finals came closer and she needed to practise with Jimin. This day was really important, Jimin and Soyun needed to come up with the rest of the choreo, without Woonha. Soyun walked thrue the big bulding, greeting the workers and dancers. Before entering her practise room she changed her clothes, from her school uniform to a pair of black harem pants, her pink sneakers, black new era cap and just a normal pink top. She was ready to dance. Jimin wasn't there yet so she started stretching and trying out some possible dance steps. In the middle of everything Jimin came in with a water bottle in his hand. "You're late.", Soyun said and crossed her arms with a determined face expression. "Take it easy, I had to stay after school.", Jimin said and walked over to the cd player. The room was filled with speakers so they had really good sound. "I was thinking a little about the choreo...what do you think of this step?", Soyun said and show him a step including both legs and arms, but you needed to be smooth. "Hmm...it's pretty good but I think we could make it better by doing this.", Jimin showed her the same step but with more power and he lowered his body. Soyun tried to imitate him and thought she nailed it when Jimin interrupted. "Nah, lower and remember your arms, do it properly.", he sounded like a dance teacher and looked on her while she was trying her best. Jimin shook his head and kept trying to show her how she was going to do. "I'm doing the same thing as you!! Stop complaining!!", Soyun exclaimed. "Well no, it's okay, but you need to learn it properly!". Soyun sighed "I don't know how to do it better then I'm already doing!", she said and looked at Jimin. "Here, I will show you.", Jimin said and walked towards Soyun, he came closer and put his hands on her waist. Soyun became shocked but followed Jimin's hands with her waist in a movement. "Now add your arms.", Jimin said and dragged his hands from her waist, up on her back, to her and up to her arms. "Can you stop that, you ert!", Soyun said and quit the dancestep. Jimin chuckled and smirked. "Okay try again.", he said and was more serious the second time. Soyun didn't know why he did like he did, why was he so close? He was just inches away from her and she could almost hear him breathing in her neck. "There you have it!", Jimin said and released his grip of her arms. The next step Soyun showed him got him in trouble this time, he couldn't do it. Soyun tried her best to show him and finally he made it. They high fived and took a moment to sit down for a while, Soyun looked at Jimin when he drank his water. He drank a lot and she just sat there, watching the water pour down his throat. "Yah! Why are you staring at me?", Jimin exclaimed and threw a little bit water on Soyun. "Eyy what are you doing??", Soyun shouted and threw water back at him. Both laughed but stopped quickly when they realized who they laughed with. They went back to practise again and soon they had come up with more steps for the choreo. They were almost finished.

Soyun took a long shower like she used to and changed to her school uniform, she forgot to bring normal clothes. Soyun unlocked her phone and saw it was really late in the evening. She grabbed her bag, put on her boots and walked out of the dressing room. It was dark in the hallway, the coffee shop was closed and she had to use her phone as a flashlight. She saw a shadow standing by the entrance again. Leaning towards the wall. She could see it was Jimin. "Are you waiting for me again?", Soyun asked and pointed the light on his face. Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'm walking you home, accept it.", Jimin said and opened the entrance door. "But why? I can walk alone...", Soyun said. "A woman shouldn't walk all alone in the dark, that's why I'll accompany you home, don't worry, it doesn't mean anything special.",Jimin said and walked out of the door, followed by Soyun. In the beginning it was a really awkward silence between them both and no one said anything. Suddenly Jimin started asking Soyun about her family and interests. She tried to answer as good as she can and asked him questions as well. They got to know each other a little bit more and sometimes they laughed. Soyun even saw a little smile on his lips sometimes, not the smirk he used to do, no instead it was a gently and kind smile. Finally they stood outside Soyun's house, only the lamps in the kitchen were lit up, the rest of the house was dark. "Gomawo, Jimin...", Soyun said and bowed slowly. Jimin just nodded and kept looking after her as she walked in to her house. He didn't let go of her until she was out of sight, safe in the house. Soyun tried to walk quietly but Baekhyun who sat in the kitchen had waited for her in a few hours. "Why do you always come home so late?", Baekhyun asked while whispering, he didn't want to wake mom and dad. "You know I have dance practise, it's the finals soon and I really need all time I can.", Soyun replied and sat down in front of him at the kitchen table. "Who was that boy?", Soyun yawned and thought a little, "Well...it was...you know...Jimin.", "The cocky guy? Why did he walk you home?", Baekhyun asked a lot and made Soyun tired. "Can you interview me another day when I'm not tired?", Soyun whispered and walked upstairs. Directly she put on her pyjamas and jumped into bed. She closed her eyes tightly and slwoly began to disappear in to the world of dreams.

Soyun went directly to the dance studio next day too, this time she was much quicker to change and thought about Jimin, he was probably going to be late again. With a sigh she opened the door to the dance practise room and she got surprised when she saw Jimin, already practising, especially that specific step Soyun tought him yesterday, it made her smile. He was actually working really hard and he always did his best, atleast when it came to dancing. "Oh hello.", Jimin greeted her and paused the music. "Don't stop, I will just jump in where you are.", Soyun said and the music again. Jimin did like she said and kept on dancing. Soyun did the same thing but tried to go thrue the whole choreo without stopping, it was hard and made her really tired. "Woonha...isn't he coming today either?", Jimin asked and drank some water. "No I don't think so, he said he had business to do.", Soyun replied and took a break too. "Business hah! I wonder what that can be.", Jimin said and started dancing something that wasn't in the choreo. He started krumping. Impressed by his skills she clapped her hands and watched him and his moves properly. Jimin saw her watching him, "You can do this too.", he said and turned the volume higher on the cd player. "No I really can't.". "Okay I'll learn you.", Jimin walked over to a chair that was standing in the corner and took of his shirt. Soyun looked away but had to look at him as he came closer to her, just like he did the last time, but this time he was shirtless, totally flashing his abs. Soyun thought it was something boys just did if they had a nice body and was close to girls or was it just Jimin who was a little bit wierd. Jimin put one hand on her shoulder, one on her waist. "I want you to feel it thrue your body. You are a really good dancer so this is easy.", Jimin told her and he released his grip a little. Suddenly someone opened the door. "Jung Kook?!", Soyun exclaimed and quickly got away from Jimin. "Soyun?? What are you doing?", Jung Kook looked strangely at Soyun and Jimin. "We are partners.", Jimin said with a smirk. "The judges and Woonha forced us to work together.", Soyun explained, trying to make him understand. "Okay, but dude please put on that t-shirt!", Jung Kook said and walked out of the room. Jimin chuckled and put on his t-shirt again.

 

I hope you like it and thanks for reading my Jimin fanfic! More action to come! I will probably work on chapter 4 tomorrow!