I'm back

Insecure

Soyun woke up and realized she was still in the airplane. Baekhyun sat beside her and leaned against her shoulder, she smiled and patted him on the head. "We are finally going back to Korea again, I have missed my friends so much...", Soyun whispered, so she wouldn't wake him up. She wasn't tired anymore but didn't have much to do so she looked around in the airplaine at the different people. She could see some tourists, big families, small families, sleeping children, crazy children. Instead of being annoyed by the children she kept on smiling to them when they saw her staring. Soyun started to think about her friends, what did they do now? Nara and Jung Kook were probably doing their homeworks or having fun in a park, Jimin probably danced as usual, if he survived that girl's anger. But it wasn't Jimin they hated, it was Soyun they had a problem with, but why? If Soyun liked Jimin in that way, (which she absolutely didn't), they should have accepted it then. The airplane landed in Beijing where they had to wait for the next airplane who was going directly to South Korea. Baekhyun was still sleepy and walked with heavy steps to the nearest sofa. Soyun laughed at him and bought a cup of coffee for him. "I can see you are a lot more happier now.", Soyun's mother said and smiled brightly. Soyun didn't answer with words but smiled back instead. The time Australia had was different to the one in China and they were all very tired. The waiting room for the next airplaine was pretty empty. Finally the people who worked there let them into the gate that led them to the other airplane. Now they could go back to their homeland again. The trip wasn't that long and Soyun was awake during the whole time while the rest of her family slept like drunk pigs, but they weren't drunk of course...Soyun wondered what her friends would say when they saw her and hoped that the airplane could go a little faster. The wait wasn't fun, she wanted to be there in once. Her wish soon came true and the airplane landed at the incheon international airport. Soyun took a deep breath in the big light building, the familiar scent of a well cleaned house made her even happier and she almost ran around the airport like a dork. The people around her must have thought she was a crazy idiot, but wait, no, she didn't care, she was in her homeland and that was the only thing she cared about. Baekhyun chuckled when Soyun ran to a big poster of Super Junior and tried to hug it. "Look, I'm hugging Donghae oppas feet!", Soyun exclaimed and laughed. Soyun's parents and brother laughed at Soyun and took a photo of her, hugging the poster version Donghae's feet. They hired a car and drove home, their old house was sold and when they passed that house she almost teared up. She remembered when she stood there in the yard with her mother's flowers, when Nara waited for Soyun to accompany her to the cherry blossom park, when Jung Kook visited her and threw water balloons at her, when Jimin walked her home...Soyun wondered when she could meet her friends, she wanted to meet them immediately but had to wait until they got to the new house. Their new house was pretty big, made of brick and laid in an area together with five other houses. Their new house was bigger then the old and it was really pretty, closer to downtown, that was good, the dance studio was in the middle of the downtown. When her father parked the car she asked if she could leave for a bit. "Of course sweetie, guess you're going to your friends, huh?", her father said and winked. Soyun nodded with a smile and ran to the dance studio.

She walked in and noticed a few, small changes to the interior but she still felt the feeling of being home. This time she didn't change her clothes, she just wanted to meet someone. The room she used to dance in had number 8 so she had to pass a few doors to finally make it to that door. She didn't have any pain or bruises on her body anymore, she wanted to dance again. Soyun heard music from the inside of door 8 and slowly opened it, stucked her head in. She saw the familiar face, body and clothes. He hadn't changed at all. But he wasn't alone. He danced with someone, it was a girl. She didn't knew her. They did that dance, that dance Soyun and Jimin did together at the dance finals. Jimin stopped dancing, he noticed how someone opened the door and walked towards it. Soyun quickly left the door and ran to another danceroom, number 7, it was dark in there, she couldnt see anything. But who was that girl? Why did he dance with her like that. She suddenly felt a pain in her guts, why...She left her hideout and ran out of the building with tears pouring down her cheeks. Why did she felt that way...it wasn't like her to be jealous, espacially when it had to do with Jimin. Now what was this...she didn't knew. The only place to be when she was sad was at Nara's place, she understood everything. She stood outside Nara's door for a while before knocking, she had to come to sence, hide her tears, she couldn't cry about Jimin like that, Nara would think she actually had feelings for him. Nara's cute mother opened and was shocked by the person who stood outside. "Oh god, is it really you?", she asked and patted Soyun's cheek. She nodded as an answer and smiled solemnly. "Nara!! Someone is waiting for you downstairs!", Nara's mother shouted and told Soyun to wait while she walked in to the kitchen. "Is it Jungkookie?", Nara shouted from upstairs. "Come see for yourself!", Soyun replied with a strong voice. When Nara heard the voice she stopped from walking downstairs, was it really her...Nara began to cry as she ran downstair and jumped into Soyun's arms, hugging her tightly while she mumbled. Soyun couldn't really hear what she said but hugged her back and thought how nice it was to be back. Nara backed of a little and looked deeply into Soyun's eyes. "You must meet Jeon oppa!!", Nara exclaimed with a mix of her usual self, happy and hyper, with her tears and some sobbing. Nara told Soyun to put on some scarfs to hide , a hat and wear a pair of sunglasses. "Wae?", Soyun asked as Nara changed Soyun's appearance. "It will be fun to give him a surprise.", Nara replied and giggled. They met Jung Kook in a park and when Soyun saw him walking towards them she almost started crying. He wore a white camisole and she noticed he had done some workouts, he looked much more muscular on his bare arms. As Jung Kook came closer he gave Soyun a strange gaze. "Meet your friend!", Nara said and pushed Soyun forwards. Jung Kook backed of a little as Soyun almost fell on him. "Don't you remember me, Jungkookie.", Soyun said and slowly removed the scarfs and sunglasses. As Jung Kook saw her face he stared at her, he was shocked. Soyun hugged him tightly and leaned her head on his chest, he had grown much taller then her, even though it was only 6 months ago she saw him the last time. "Soyun...", Jung Kook mumbled and put his arms around her. A tear fell down from his shiny eyes. Soyun felt better when she was together with her old friends, but what about Jimin. Still, who was that girl.

Soyun easily woke up the next morning. "Schooool", she shouted and jumped out of bed. She was happy, she finally got to meet Minzy, Dongwoo, Tiffany, Youngjae and Bora. Actually everyone already graduated when she was gone and now Jung Kook and Nara were in the same building as her, it made her happy. She walked to the mirror in her room, it stood in the corner where she covered the walls with posters and photos. Soyun looked in the mirror, okay how was she going to wear her hair, instead of making a sloppy braid she let her hair be as it was. Long and a little bit wavy, she just brushed thrue it and neated her school uniform. She actually missed her korean school uniform when she was in Australia. As her korean uniform she wore a marine blue skirt, white knee high socks and a white blouse with a blue tie. When she thought she was done she brought a sandwich with her, to eat on the way and instead of going with her brother to school like she used to, she met up with Nara and Jung Kook. Together they walked to school, excited over what to happen next. When they finally came to school Soyun almost wanted to hug the building, she even missed the korean school back in Australia, even though she used to hate the school and the homeworks. Soyun let the two of her bestfriends leave her while they walked to their classes. Then she saw it, the familiar face that made her sad. Jimin came towards her without looking at her, he held another girl's hand. It was that girl, the girl he danced with in the dance studio. Soyun faced the ground and tried to walk faster to her classroom, hoped he wouldn't see her. Suddenly someone grabbed her arm and she turned around. She was thrown into a hug. Soyun slowly turned her head to see who it was, it was a boy, a boy she knew very well, it was Jimin, a boy she had missed so much.

 

I love to write this fanfic and I also love your support, thank you! I will update with chapter 9 as soon as I can.