May it be love?

Insecure

Soyun laid in her tent and thought. Jimin actually still wore her bracelet, what if Erin knew...Soyun still didn't know why Jimin prefered cocky es as his girlfriends. But the thing was, Jimin still wore her bracelet, why? Did he like her? But he had a girlfriend so why...Finally Soyun fell asleep in the middle of her thoughts and ideas. She didn't sleep for a long time though, Nara sat up and shook Soyun's body. "What do you want?", Soyun mumbled with her face buried in the pillow. "It's morning, I thought I'd wake you up before the leaders did!", Nara replied and stretched her arms. The other girls in the tent were sleeping but Nara decided to wake them up too. Every one woke up, not satisfied at all with Nara's action but went up anyways. Soyun yawned, she didn't get much sleep last night, lucky for her she couldn't do much of the day's activites because of the sprain in her foot, she could just relax. Nara and Bora helped Soyun out of the tent and when they came out the leaders met them with a wide smile. "Oh by the way Soyun, if you want you can use these crutchers so you don't need to hang on your friends all the time.", one of the leaders said and pointed at a pair of crutches that laid on the green grass. Soyun nodded and thanked, that was great. Even though the forest wasn't the right place to walk with crutchers. The terrain was difficult to walk in but it worked. Nara and Bora were relieved they could relax and walk for themself instead of carrying Soyun everywhere, now she could walk by herself. The amount of students out weren't much by that time but increased as the time ticked away. Soyun saw how Jimin was on his way to her after yawning but he got interrupted by Erin who jumped up on his back and hugged him from behind. That . Soyun glared at Erin and started to wobble. She was about to loose her balance when Jung Kook catched her and helped her. "Good morning.", He said and smiled brightly. "Morning, aren't you tired?", Soyun asked and held a steady grip around the crutchers. "Well I'm not tired in the mornings, mostly during late night.", Jung Kook said and patted his stomach. "I'm hungry, I want food.", Jung Kook looked around for something eatable but got disappointed when he didn't find anything. The leaders tried to get the student's attention and the students listened carefully. "Today is Saturday and a day for you to rest.", one of the leaders said and smiled happily. "That means we can do anything we want?", one of the students asked. Soyun didn't know who he was. "Well not really, we still have a schedule that we are going to follow but it's really chill, promise.", the leader said and held his hand over his heart.

The first thing the students could do if they wanted was to go down to the lake and take a swim. Just having fun. Actually the leaders planned to have a water balloon fight with the students but didn't tell them until they made it to the lake. The lake looked so beautiful and the sun's shining reflected on the surface of the water, giving it a magical feeling. "Like we said we're going to have a water balloon fight, one rule, you must have fun!", one of the girl leaders said and started to pick up all the water balloons and water guns from the back of their car. "Water guns, isn't that cheating?", Nara asked but the leaders shook their head smirking. Soyun really wanted to join but couldn't because of her foot. The leaders blew in a whistle and the fight started. Soyun stood a bit away from the others so she wouldn't get wet. Then from nowhere everyone started to run in her direction, they shot water at each other and threw water balloons like crazy. Soyun couldn't move quickly but the students kept running. They didn't run to Soyun, they just ran away from each other and chased each other at the same time, Soyun just happened to stand in the wrong place. They didn't see Soyun and basically ran over her. They pushed her over and she fell. The teenagers were too busy to even notice the hurt girl that was laying on the ground, all wet from the water they splashed on her. Someone came out from the crowd of people and saw Soyun, it was Jimin. He immediately ran to her and helped her up. "Are you okay?", Jimin asked as he chuckled, he removed hair from her face and smiled. Soyun and Jimin stood there for a long time, they looked in to each others eyes. "You want to go somewhere?", Jimin asked and looked at the forest. "Go somewhere? Leave the camp?", "Yes, just for a little while, they won't even notice we are gone.", Jimin said and before she could answer Jimin lifted her up from the ground in his arms. Soyun dropped the crutchers and was shocked. What did he do?? Jimin carried Soyun deeper in to the forest, away from the camp. The tree's became more and the sun couldn't light the place up properly. Both of them were silent but suddenly Soyun thought it was embarrassing being carried, what if he thought she was heavy..."Don't walk further, I'm heavy and...", Soyun said but got interrupted. Jimin hushed her and smiled. "Don't worry, you are not heavy.", Jimin said with the cutest voice of his. Soyun saw a log and pointed to it. "Put med down on that!", Soyun ordered and Jimin did like she said and sat down beside her. "How comes you wanted to walk out here?", Soyun questioned Jimin and he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, I think I need a break.", he replied and looked up to the sky. "A break from what?", Soyun neated her weat clothes "...Erin.", Jimin said.

The silence between Jimin and Soyun was awkward and Soyun didn't like it. She looked at Jimin and realized he sat there shirtless. He actually carried her in his arms, against his bare skin. He only wore swimming trunks and a cap, his interest for caps was just as big as Soyun's. "Maybe we should go back, it's starting to get late.", Jimin said and got ready to carry Soyun. His bare skin was warm and Soyun felt safe in his arms. Jimin leered at Soyun, the hoddie she wore revealed the necklace she wore around her neck. Jimin stopped. "What is it?", Soyun asked and tried to look around if there was someone there. "Nothing.", Jimin replied and started to walk again. A smile appeared on his perfect lips. Just when they made it to the camp they heard a voice shouting Jimin's name. Erin, that again. Erin had Soyun's crutchers in her hands. Why? Erin walked to them and looked angrily at Soyun. "Here you take these.", Erin said and threw the crutchers on the ground in front of them, she then pulled Soyun out of Jimin's arms so that she fell on the ground. "What are you doing?", Jimin exclaimed and just when he was about to help Soyun up Erin pulled his arm and started to walk back to the camp dragging Jimin. "Enough.", Jimin said and broke free, he walked back to Soyun and helped her up. She could clearly see how angry Erin became, she litterally burned. Like in cartoons when it comes fire from their ears and their faces becomes red. It made her laugh. Erin walked back to the camp with determined steps. "Are you okay?", Jimin asked and picked up Soyun's crutchers. "Nae. But why did she do that?", Soyun asked and balanced on one leg. "Jealousy.", Jimin replied and smirked.

It became the last day of the camp and Soyun was going to miss all the fun they had gone thrue together, even though she couldn't do so much because of her foot. Actually it felt much better when she woke up that day, she could even walk without the crutchers. The students had to pack all their stuff and take down the tents. The buses arrived early and picked up the students. Jung Kook and Nara sat beside each other on the way home. When Jimin got on the bus it almost looked like he was going to sit down with Soyun but Bora was to fast and sat down before him. Jimin smiled without looking at her but sat down beside Erin on the other side of the bus instead. Soyun almost wanted to push away Bora and make the seat empty but she just couldnt, Bora was her friend. On the way back Bora talked to Soyun about all random stuff she could come up with and it made Soyun tired. Jung Kook and Nara sat behind them and both slept. Jung Kook leaned his head on Nara's shoulder, it was so cute. Soyun almost wanted to take a photo of them but didn't. The bus dropped off the students at their homes. When the bus stopped close to Soyun's house she stood up, grabbed all her bags and walked off the bus. Suddenly someone walked beside her. "What are you doing?", Soyun exclaimed. "What are you doing?", Jimin questioned her. "Excuse me but I live her.", Soyun replied and saw the edge of her brick house. "Excuse me but I also live here.", Jimin immitated her and chuckled. "Jinjja?!, Where?", Soyun tried to figure out which house he could possibly live in. "In that house!", Jimin pointed at a white brick house, opposite of Soyun's house. Really...Jimin laughed as he saw Soyun's facial expression. "You don't like to live close to me?", Jimin kept laughing. "It's not that...it's just...I didn't know you lived here", Soyun said and Jimin smiled. They said goodbye and seperated into different directions. Their houses were just meters away from each other and Soyun smiled as he came inside the door. Maybe it wasn't that bad to have Jimin as a neighbor.

All the students were tired the next day in school, they litterally dragged their legs in the hallway. Soyun was the only one that wasn't tired and she walked with happy steps to her classroom. Just when she was about to walk in Erin pulled her arm and pushed her in to the wall. She had a determined face and stood just a few inches away from Soyun. "I heard what Hyoyeon unnie did to you, if you keep hanging around Jimin I will do the same with you as she did.", Erin whispered so that no one would hear her, except Soyun. Hyoyeon, that must be that girl, the leader of the girlgroup who mistreated her. Erin knew her? Jimin only found bad girls, what did he see in them? Erin released Soyun before she could answer and quickly left. . Soyun didn't want to be beaten up again. But she couldn't just hide away from Jimin and ignore him, she couldn't. On the break Jimin walked up to Soyun. "I wanted to ask, do you want to come with me to the dance studio today? I want you to meet someone", he asked and bit his lips. She couldn't refuse to that face. "Erin?", Soyun looked at Jimin and wondered what Erin would say if she came with him. She would probably kill her afterwards. "She won't be there, please just come!", Jimin pouted his lips and tried to look cute. It worked, Soyun nodded. Okay, Jimin wanted her to meet someone, who could it possibly be?

 

Chapter 11 for you, I hope you like it! Thanks for your support once again! :) Feel free to comment and read my other fanfics!