Gone Away.

Perfect Two

Choi Minho wanted to ignore all those messages coming from Sunghee as he was having dinner with Yeojin and his family, but she was too much, “Meet me or I’ll ruin that dinner with your whole family.” With that message, he just had to excuse himself, rise up and go see Sunghee, hoping she would stop.

 

“You are getting out of the line already.” Minho said as soon as he saw her in the parking area. “I was trying not to get mad, stopping Yeojin to get to you from time to time, but you’re testing my patience, and to be honest, I am not willing to lend more to you anymore. Cha Sunghee, you need to stop this and have a life.” He said and must admit it sounded harsh, but what could he do? He knew Sunghee had to hear heartbreaking words from him so she would wake up.

 

“What do you exactly see on her that you can’t see on me?” She sounded desperate as she grabbed his arm and tried pulling it closer to her. “Is she good in bed? I’ll be better.”

 

“This isn’t going anywhere.” He removed her hands on his arm and shook his head. “Sunghee, you’re young, beautiful, and intelligent. I am sure you can find someone else. Someone you deserve. Someone that will only look at you.”

 

“I don’t care. I only want you. Why can’t you understand that? Please, Minho oppa, just choose me. I promise you won’t regret it. I’ll be a good lover. I’ll give you what you want. Everything. Just tell me and I’ll do it.”

 

“I’m sorry.” That was the only thing he could say. He didn’t know how to encourage her anymore. Right now, all he wanted to do was get her out of their lives so he could only focus on Yeojin, and not give her any reason to doubt him.

 

“Just one kiss.” Sunghee uttered. “Just one kiss and you’ll know you’ll choose me.” Without any warning, she tiptoed and wrapped her arms around her neck, pulling him for a kiss. It was sudden that it made Minho both surprised and caught off guard.

 

Yes, they were caught on act because as he was about to pull her out of him, someone just pulled Sunghee and pushed her. It was Yeojin who was really mad and angered by what she saw.

 

“YOU FLIRT!!!” Yeojin shouted and there was a loud slap following. Minho was surprised and immediately tried stopping her, but another hand landed on Sunghee’s face in an even louder sound.

 

“Yeojin-ah…” He held her but Yeojin was being more aggressive.

 

“Let go of me!” She shouted and pushed him away. “You know what? I expected more from you.” Those words struck Minho and suddenly felt afraid. She was mad, and it was serious, and he never saw her like this.

 

“Yeojin-ah!” He shouted but she didn’t even bother looking back.

 

“Minho oppa, don’t leave me.”

 

“Shut up.” Minho looked at Sunghee with finally an angered expression. “She’s my wife, if you’re not aware, and if something wrong happens, I swear you’re going to pay for this. I don’t care if you’re a girl, and if I’m older than you. You’re worse than Jinki hyung’s sasaeng fans.” He said and finally left her, rushing to get to Yeojin, apologize and explain.

 

Yeojin was really mad on what she saw. Who wouldn’t be? It’s her husband being kissed by some she tried hard to get out of their lives, but that leach just didn’t even get a bit intimidated by her, and she was really angry at the thought of someone else kissing Minho.

 

“Yeojin-ah, Yeojin-ah, please, let’s talk.” Minho kept on following her, giving the same atmosphere as they entered the restaurant again. “Yeojin-ah.” He called softer as he noticed their family looking at them.

 

“Yeojin? Minho? What happened?” Minho’s mother asked.

 

Yeojin took her bag and looked at Minho. “I want to regret marrying you.” She said and turned to her parents. “Please excuse me but I really have to go. Omma, appa, just go home without me later. I’ll be late.” Without waiting for a reply, she walked away.

 

“Yah, Yeojin, where are you going?!” Minho was in panic again, finding it hard to control Yeojin and her actions.

 

She walked out of the restaurant but stopped suddenly. “Are you sure you’re following me?” Minho was behind her.

 

“How am I supposed to allow you leave alone? I don’t even know where you’re going.”

 

“Give me the key.”

 

“I’ll drive where are we going?”

 

“Give me the key!” She said even louder and faced him with her angered expression. “Are you in the position to argue with me? Give me the key.” Minho sighed, reach for his pocket and surrendered the car key to her. “You are not supposed to question me about where I want to go. I don’t think you have the right to do that.” Yeojin was speaking with her eyes almost shrinking in annoyance. Minho could only follow and make sure he was quick enough to enter the car before she could even start the engine.

 

She started and took off really fast, making him worried because she was running the car speedily. “Yeojin, can you slow down. We are a bit…”

 

“I said you are not in the position to argue with me. I’ll do things my own way.” She said and to show him she was really mad, she stepped on the gas a bit harder causing the car to even speed up again. He was surprised that he held tightly on his seat for support.

 

Yeojin didn’t actually know where to go. What she knew was that she wanted to keep him away and farther from that girl. A place where that girl would never find him and touch him again. She kept on driving without any specific route.

 

“I’m really sorry, Yeojin, but it’s getting late….” Minho said again, trying to sound nicer hoping she won’t get mad.

 

Yeojin acted like she was not listening but honestly, she was starting to get tired. She slowed down, and looked for a place where she probably would want to stay for the night. That was the only time Yeojin realized they were not in the City anymore. There were more trees, and as she saw a place that looked like a beach resort, she turned the wheels going on that direction. Though he was confused and wondering, Minho decided to just let her do what she wanted.

 

 She parked the car and left without saying a word. Yeojin was certainly not in the mood to talk to him, but Minho just silently followed. He was not sure if his presence was making her feel any better, but he just didn’t want her to leave his sight.

 

Yeojin walked forward heading to the seaside. It was almost 11pm and it was really cold. Neither of them had any sweater or jacket to make them warm, and Minho couldn’t do anything but walk behind her.

 

She stopped on a certain spot where she could feel the small waves on kissing her feet. It was even colder but it relaxed her in some way – like it was giving her some comfort. “I want to stay here for a while.” She said without looking at Minho though she was certain he was waiting for her to talk.

 

Minho looked around and saw a small hotel just nearby. “I’ll check us in so you could rest.” He said and without any other response from her, he started walking towards the hotel. Yeojin sighed and was about to say something when she realized he was gone after turning her head to look for him.

 

She just closed her eyes when she felt the cold wind hugging her, allowing herself to drown on how cozy the night felt. Yeojin remembered what she saw earlier, and suddenly, her anger vanished and was replaced by fear. She once let go of the love she thought would last forever, and it hurt big time. This time, she won’t allow someone steal what is supposed to be hers. Letting go once was enough. It’s time to fight for what only she deserved to have.

 

Silently, she felt someone standing by her side so she slowly opened her eyes. It was him, walking silently towards her without saying a word or making a noise. When she looked at him, he looked down to meet her eyes.

 

Without speaking, Yeojin reached for his head and pulled him closer, planting a soft yet sweet kiss on his lips. For a moment, Minho was surprised but just what she told him, he let her do whatever she wanted, and just enjoyed it.

 

“I’ll make you forget that kiss. I’ll make you forget about her.”

 

Hearing those words, Minho couldn’t think straight. He was wondering if she meant the same thing as what he was thinking, or he was just being a ert at that moment. 


A/N: I'm not sure if I'm ready for the next chapter. LOL. IDK.