Surprise coming up ~

Perfect Two

“Your order, ma’am?” A waiter arrived to get Yeojin’s order and she smiled at him only. “Yes?”

 

“Your owner please.” Yeojin told him playfully which made the waiter frown. He probably thought Yeojin was just fooling around. Since she just arrived from Korea a day ago so the people working on Minho’s Pasta house were still unfamiliar of her face. “Is Choi Minho there?”

 

“Yes, ma’am. He’s in the manager’s office.” He said but there was a hint of fright on his voice. “Why, ma’am, do you have any complaints?”

 

“No. no. Don’t worry.” She said and chuckled playfully like a sweet child. “Can you please call him out and tell him a customer wants to order him?”

 

“You want to order him?”

 

Yeojin chuckled and nodded so though the waiter was confused, he went to the manager’s office to call Minho out.

 

He was talking with the manager about planning to open another branch when the waiter knocked on the door.

 

“Come in!” Minho shouted.

 

“Excuse me, sir…” The waiter hesitated before continuing. “But I think someone outside wants to see you.”

 

“Wants to see me?”

 

“Yes.” The waiter answered. “She told me she wants to order you.”

 

The manager laughed at Minho upon hearing about him being ordered by a customer. “Someone wants to order me? Wow. I didn’t know I was already a part of the menu. Who is she? Cha Sunghee?”

 

“No. Someone else. It’s the first time I see her here.”

 

Minho automatically smiled at the thought of who it probably was. Yeojin only sent him a good morning message this morning and then she told me she’s going somewhere to meet someone, and then she’ll see if she could meet him after that.

 

“Is she prettier than Sunghee or not?” Minho asked and the waiter didn’t answer. “Come on, just answer than simple question.”

 

“They’re both beautiful, but that lady over there has the beauty you won’t get tired of looking at.” He said.

 

“Assaa!” Minho punched in the air and stood up. “Manager, I’ll just leave everything to you today, I think I have a rather more important meeting to go to.” He smiled sheepishly and then patted the waiter’s back. “She’s indeed beautiful, and lovely.”

 

As Yeojin looked at the manager’s office, Minho came out immediately and an automatic smile appeared on her face. They just saw each other the other night but it seemed like she missed this guy so much.

 

Minho saw her and he smiled as well as if he anticipated her presence already.

 

“You’re order has come.” Minho smiled as he leaned to kiss her cheek and then he pulled a seat close to her.

 

“Ah, they serve fast.” She laughed. “How are you?”

 

“Better now that I see you.” Minho told her in his mushy tone which made her giggle. If their friends were around for sure they would not act so cool about it. “Where did you go? I mean, you didn’t tell me who you were meeting.”

 

“Because I know you would ask me not to go.” She said which made Minho frowned. “Hey, it’s not a guy. I met Cha Sunghee.”

 

Suddenly, Minho turned serious. “Eh? Why did you?”

 

“She called me this morning, asking me to meet her…”

 

“You don’t have to. I told you I’ll handle her.” Minho frowned and he was obviously not amused of the idea of them meeting and talking to each other. “You don’t really have anything to do with her.”

 

“I do.” Yeojin corrected her. “I do because she’s trying to steal you away from me.”

 

“I know but you know she can’t do that.”

 

“I know but I still have to prove her who you belong with.” Yeojin winked at her boyfriend and smiled playfully. “I mean… she needs to know who she is trying to fight with because basically, she can’t win.”

 

“Aigoo~ You sound scary.” Minho clutched his hands together and fidgeted as if he was really scared. “You shouldn’t have scared her a lot. She’s just a young kid.” Yeojin only smiled sheepishly which made Minho chuckled. “When did you learn acting so cute, huh?”

 

“Because that -“

 

“Hmm!” Minho immediately stopped her from talking as he pinched her lips together playfully. “Yah, Ahn Yeojin. When did you learn using such word? Aigoo~”

 

“I’m sorry~~” She quickly apologized and looked sorry towards Minho. “It’s just that girl… she’s getting into my nerves. I just tried hard to act so cool in front of her but of course… you can’t blame me for being so worried about this.”

 

“Aii~” Minho shook his head and stood up. “Let’s go.”

 

“Where?”

 

“We are going to do something today.” Minho told her and lend a hand to help her up.

 

Yeojin frowned. “Where are we going?”

 

“It’s a surprise.”


A/N: I know this is just a short update but OMG my feels.. I suddenly thought of something while typing this so OMG akfejbgirdfdrgdf lol. wait for the next update. It will come out really quick, probably before I go to sleep tonight. haefbergrdgd