Couple Fight

Perfect Two

Rather than minding Sunghee’s sudden departure, the guys and Soeun focused more on Yeojin’s biggest revelation of the night. “Wait. What kind of sorcery is this? Minho… and Yeojin? How?” Kibum asked with a big question mark on his face.

 

Meanwhile, neither of them answered the question, as both of them were staring at each other. Minho seeking immediate forgiveness while Yeojin was staring at him as if she was about to eat him.

 

“Yeojin-ah, can you sit down for a while? Come on, let’s talk about your arrival.” Jonghyun tried controlling the situation by pulling a chair for Yeojin to sit on. “Are you back here for good?” He asked while staring at the other guys, signalling them to help him out.

 

“Yes, I am.” She said seriously, eyes not leaving Minho.

 

“Come on, Yeojin, that’s not really it. I was trying to contact you a while ago to tell you about her, but you were out of reach already.” Minho couldn’t help it. He had to explain right in front of everybody.

 

If it was in normal occasion, these guys would laugh at Minho looked so afraid at how Yeojin looked at her. He practically looked like he was going to beg on his knees anytime she desired.

 

“I heard she picked you up when you arrived.” Yeojin said and Jonghyun automatically looked at Soeun.

 

She bit her lower lip and tried hiding behind Jonghyun because Minho looked at him as well. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know she is your girlfriend so I told her a lot about Sunghee.” She said and bit her lower lip. “Ah, I shouldn’t have been so talkative.”

 

“You didn’t have any plans of telling me the first time you found out. Why?” Yeojin asked with authority. Minho bowed his head a bit low.

 

“I was trying to solve it myself, and I thought I would. I don’t want to give you any burden and let you go home worried about this situation. Besides, I can fix it.”

 

“You can’t even say no to her. How will you be able to fix the situation properly then?” She rolled her eyes like she was really pissed off. “And you’re expecting to do it alone.”

 

“Yeojin-ah… don’t get too mad.” They were like at both ends of the table and everybody could see the both of them. The four other guys including Soeun were exchanging glances. They wanted to laugh and at the same time stop the situation.

 

“What? If I didn’t come, will you agree on that date?” She said a bit louder.

 

“Of course not!” Minho defended. “Ahn Yeojin, please. Let’s not fight about her. You know I really won’t do that, right?”

 

“I don’t know.” She said and looked away.

 

“Aish. Can the both of you just go away and talk for a while and come back when you’re okay? Really. You surprised us with your relationship and now you’re showing it off by fighting. Can you please? Choi Minho? Ahn Yeojin? Go away?” Jinki couldn’t help but scold the both of them.

 

Minho sighed and stood up, walking towards Yeojin and lend his hand. “Let’s talk.” He offered and she only looked up. “Please? For a while. We can’t fix it if we’re talking distantly.”

 

Finally, Yeojin stood up but she didn’t take his hand. However, he led her to the manager’s office which is unoccupied since the manager was roaming around the restaurant for a while.

 

“Seriously, these kids.” Jinki shook his head as they watched the both leaving and entering the manager’s office.

 

“But I really need to know how the both of them end up. I mean, I thought they didn’t even see each other in the Philippines?” Kibum asked curiously.

 

“They were keeping in touch with each other. Minho just didn’t tell because once his mother knew, then she would seriously do all sort of pushing to make Minho court her. That was why he never talked about having conversations with her on skype. But they were good friends, so Minho was really able to meet her in the Philippines.”

 

“Then they fell in love?”

 

“Maybe? Well, obviously, that’s what happened, Taemin.” Jinki laughed at his younger brother’s question. “I know because I talked to him on skype, too. He told me one time that he met her and something came up…” He paused for a while after realizing something. “Maybe it will be good to hear the story from them as well. It would be funnier to tease them.”

 

“This is really funny but I’m seriously happy for the both of them.” Soeun told them and she smiled.

 

“Aaahh…” Jonghyun uttered as if he realized something. “That was why she felt happy that moment I gave her the divorce approval.” Jonghyun suddenly recalled that day when he went to the Philippines to give the petition to her. “She was crying not because she was sad, but because she was happy. She was pertaining to Minho, after all, and that was why Minho was easily able to arrange a meet up with her, because they were already dating.”

 

“They are really sneaky…” Kibum shook his head and the four of them looked at each other weirdly.

 

“How sneaky?” Jonghyun looked at them and they laughed naughtily.

 

“Yah!” Soeun scolded Jonghyun and he immediately stopped and behaved. The other laughed.

 

“The perks of having a girl~” Jinki hummed to which Jonghyun responded with a hiss.

 

“See once you get your girl, I will laugh at how she handles you as well.” He told him.

Meanwhile, the two were now inside the manager’s office. “Yeojin-ah…”

 

“What?”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“What do you think I felt when I saw her clinging like that to you?” She asked. Minho again was speechless because he knew he was at fault. “I would have accepted it if you told me earlier, but you hide it!”

 

“This is nothing.” He assured. “I can handle this well and she won’t affect us, I promise.”

 

“What? She won’t affect us?” She looked at her in her most irritated manner. “Your mother likes her, and she seemed very persistent around you, and she’s your childhood friend. Your bestfriend when you were young. Now how can she not affect us?”

 

“Yeojin-ah… can you trust me?”

 

“Yes, I can, but not that girl!” She told him angrily. “I can’t trust that girl. I can’t just let her roam around you. No.” She insisted and crossed her arms in front of her. “She can’t just randomly see you when she wants to. She can’t just talk to you whenever she feels like doing so, and most of all, she can’t go out with you.”

 

To everything she said, Minho chuckled. She looked up to meet the eyes of the tall man and she frowned, “What’s so funny about what I said?”

 

“Are you threatened by her?”

 

“I just don’t like having someone else around you, and what if your mother insists on having the both of you marry each other? I won’t allow that to happen. Never.”

 

Suddenly, Minho seemed like he was hearing a little girl whining about being selfish of whatever she owns. He walked closer, cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. “You know what? I love you.”

 

“I know. I love you, too.”

 

“Though I am nice to her, it doesn’t really mean I would give in.”

 

“I don’t want you to be nice to her. I hate it.” She pouted to which Minho chuckled again softly. “I mean it. She hangs around you because she thinks you like what she is doing. She needs to know you’re mine already, and she can have even a single part of you.”

 

“Possesssive.” Minho chuckled.

 

“When it comes to you, sure I am.” She said and pinched his nose finally telling him she’s not mad anymore.


A/N: I update fast, don't I? /winks