Welcome Back, Minho

Perfect Two

 

Minho was preparing his luggage in his room when he heard someone unlocked the door. He automatically smiled as he knew who it was. “Minho-yah! I’ll go straight to the kitchen to cook you some dish, okay?!”

 

Sometimes Minho wonders, he knew about Yeojin being all firm, sweet, quiet and very feminine, but judging on how she acts and talks now, she is such a carefree girl. She has a high spirit and a lot of positive energy going around her. He couldn’t help thinking if Jonghyun was able to see this side of her before – maybe yes, maybe not. But according to how Jonghyun described her as a wife before… she’s sweet, thoughtful, and a real lady – but actually, Minho thought she’s more than that.

 

He closed the zipper of his luggage before deciding to leave his room and go to Yeojin for a while. “What did you buy?”

 

“Of course you need to be full once you get in the plane so you need to eat a lot first.” She smiled brightly and it already completed his day. She wore an apron and started cutting out some veggies and meat not minding Minho’s existence just few meters away from her. “Have you finished packing up?”

 

“Yes.” He answered shortly with a smile – enjoying the sight of Yeojin’s back as she busily did her work.

 

“Are all your things there?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“You must double check it later to see if you forgot something.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“You must also check if your papers and passport are with you.”

 

“Yes.”

 

Yeojin frowned after realizing Minho was not saying anything but “Yes”. She turned to look at Minho and she raised an eyebrow. “Are you okay?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“You keep on saying ‘yes’.” She chuckled and stared at Minho until he was able to realize he was actually spacing out. “You were thinking of something.”

 

“No.” Minho denied. “I am thinking you look beautiful from your back as you cook.” He said and started walking towards the dining table.

 

“Hey, do you know that’s an insult?” She took a glance over Minho once again before continuing her dishes. “Saying I look beautiful only when my back is facing you as I cook.”

 

“That’s not what I mean, you know that. You are 200% more beautiful when you’re facing me.” He said and laughed. “As if you don’t know you’re beautiful. Anyway, how long will it take you before you can go back to Korea?”

 

“Give me one more week.” Yeojin answered while she was busy.

 

“That’s too long.”

 

“That is not long, Choi Minho. That is just seven days.”

 

“One day is long already. How else is seven days?” Minho said though he knew they shouldn’t be talking about this anymore. “Fine. Fine. I don’t want to start this again. But anyway, you need to find me first when you return.”

 

“Pick me up, then.”

 

“Sure I will.” He answered. “Oh, can you cook for three persons instead? Someone is going to drive with us since the car needs to be taken back to the company. Let’s give him a meal first so he’s full.”

“Sure.”

 

While she was cooking, Minho stood up and told him he’ll just take a bath while waiting. He immediately finished 30 minutes later and came out as Yeojin was already setting the table.

 

“What will happen now to this apartment after you leave?”

 

“I don’t know but maybe they’ll open this up for a new boarder.” He said while taking a seat and having an eye check on the food she prepared for him. “They look so delicious. As usual.”

 

The driver arrived and they asked him to sit down with them for a while to eat. He was hesitant at first but Minho insisted so he just did as he was told.

 

*** *** ***

 

“I need you to be there exactly one week from today.” Minho reminded her again before they separate and he leaves the country.

 

“I know. I know. You keep on reminding me that for the past hour. I will, okay?” She smiled while nodding continuously. “Have a safe flight and make sure to have some rest when you arrive.”

 

“I will, Madame, don’t worry.”

 

He kissed her on the cheek before finally entering the departure area to leave. She waited until he’s already out of sight and then she left to go back to her apartment. She will just be fixing all the things she needs to settle down before going back to Korea, and one week is enough. Actually, it is more than enough. She bet she could go just 3 days later.

 

As for Minho, it was just a short trip. 3 hours after getting on board, he was now back to South Korea. The familiar Korean wind welcomed him as he went down the plane. Since there’s no one to pick him up from the airport because he said they don’t need to, he decided to just shop for a while and buy some foods.

 

“Minho-oppa!” He stopped after hearing someone shouted his name. He was outside the airport now, waiting for a car to arrive. Minho looked around to find a familiar face, but there wasn’t any. “Minho-oppa! I’m here!” Suddenly, a lady appeared in front of him with her smile almost ascending to heaven. “I missed you!” Without any warning, she jumped over him to hug him tight.

 

“Oh, wait!” Minho tried to stop her, but it was too late. “Excuse me, but… I don’t know you.”

 

“Aish… this oppa. I’m so disappointed that you don’t remember me anymore.” She pouted and crossed her arms in front of her. “It’s me, Sunghee.”

 

“Sunghee?”

 

“YAHH~ don’t tell me you forgot my name as well? No. I can’t accept it, oppa.”

 

“No, of course not. I remember you.” He finally smiled and gave her a welcoming smile. “Long time, no see. How are you?”

 

“I have a lot of stories to tell, come, I’ll treat you outside.”

 

“Wait. From where did you learn that I will arrive today?” He asked curiously and with doubt. “Did you go here for me or you had some matters to do here?”

 

“Aish, oppa, of course I went here to get you.” She chuckled and grabbed his hand. “There’s my car. I’ll take you home after eating out with you. I’m here in Korea for just a month but I have been to so many restaurants and I’ll take you to my favourite place.” She said excitedly and pulled him towards her car. He couldn’t do anything but to follow.

 

“Sunghee-ah…” He called but Sunghee didn’t listen.

 

“Ah, seriously, oppa, you look so handsome today. You know what? I always cheer your team in soccer and I always thought you are so great. I want to learn soccer, too. One day when our schedules are free, you should teach me how to do it, okay?”

 

Minho couldn’t say anything. This sight with Sunghee wasn’t right – knowing he didn’t inform Yeojin anything about her.

 

Right. He needs to make her stop doing this in one week – or else – he’s doomed.

 


A/N: Here you, go. :)