You Surprise Me

Perfect Two

 Yeojin groaned as she felt such heavy headache that morning. She couldn't even open her eyes because she was still feeling dizzy. “Aww..” She complained and stayed still although she wanted to look over when she heard the door opened.

 

“Awake now?” Minho asked while walking towards her with a tray of bread and hot chocolate for her breakfast. “I bet you still have a hang over.”

 

“My head hurts.” Yeojin complained weakly while still closing her eyes. “I really couldn't drink much. Aah..” She whined.

 

“You couldn't drink but you were the one who almost drank all of what's in the bottle.” Minho chuckled a bit and placed the tray on the table beside the bed. He sat beside her looked over Yeojin who was obviously having a good time. “I could've stopped you from drinking, but you were so noisy when you're tipsy, so I decided to just let you get drunk as much as you want to the point that all you could do is sleep.”

 

“You're mean.” Yeojin complained again and tried opening her eyes. “And you didn't drink much. You only allowed me be like this in the end.”

 

“I drink well, my dear. It's nothing, and besides. I enjoyed watching you that I forgot about drinking.”

 

“Watching me?” Though she was having a difficult time, she managed to open her eyes widely and look at him. “Why? What did I do?” She asked in panic which only earned a playful and teasing chuckle from Minho.

 

“Don't move that much or your head will ache more.” He advised but guided her to sit and rest her back on the headboard. “But you should at least have a bread and a hot chocolate to help you get better.” He said caringly and helped her have a sip of the hot choco as well.

 

“But what did I do? Really?”

 

“Once you're feeling better, then I'll tell you.” Minho told her. “But seriously. It was one of the reason why I love you even more than I did yesterday – it grew a lot you will never imagine how much I love you right now.”

 

“Then it must be something embarrassing.” She pouted and closed her eyes firmly. “I might have done something funny and you probably laughed at me the whole night that's why you're saying that you love me even more.”

 

“Well... but there's more than that.” Minho teased.

 

“What do you mean more than that?” She asked curiously again but Minho shrugged his shoulders and caressed her hair to fix it and clear her face from it. “Why don't you tell me?”

 

“Later, sweetie.” He said sweetly. “Eat this so I could give you a tablet for headache, then you'll be fine later on. I called Shane and informed her that you won't be able to go home for the night.”

 

“Thank you.” She uttered and followed what he said as she ate the bread and drank the hot chocolate that he brought – but of course, he was still helping her do that.

 

“I really don't want to drink anymore. It's such a pain the next day.” Yeojin complained again. “I wonder about what I did last night.”

 

“I'll tell you everything later.” Minho chuckled and reached for his pocket to take the tablet for her headache. “Here. Swallow this so you will feel better in a just a bit.” Minho opened the foil for her and she took it after.

 

“Can I still take a nap? It feels like my sleep isn't enough.”

 

“No problem.” Minho smiled.

 

“Was I able to sleep on your chest last night?” She asked to which Minho nodded. “I knew it. I knew I fell asleep comfortably last night. Can you take a nap as well?”

 

Minho chuckled after hearing an indirect request from Yeojin. Not talking, Minho went beside her and immediately wrapped his arms around her for a hug. He rested her head back to his chest and smelled her hair. It still smell nice. “Now take some more nap, baby.”

 

He was not sleepy at all so he stayed there wide awake as Yeojin was taking her nap on his chest. For about 2 more hours, he was just there – staring blankly at the ceiling thinking of random things that could make him less bored.

 

He would constantly glance at Yeojin and will smile when he sees her sleeping beautifully and peacefully – as if she was in the safest place she could be. Minho loved this feeling. He loved the feeling that Yeojin felt the warmth of his embrace and the comfort of his arms around her. He would rather want the both of them to stay that way. He would never want to let go and move on.

 

“Minho-yah...” He then heard Yeojin calling his name.

 

“You're awake?” Minho asked.

 

“You didn't sleep, did you?” Yeojin lifted up her head and smiled. “Were you bored the whole time that I was sleeping?”

 

“You know what? I can't really understand why you always know what goes through my mind.” Minho said in amusement and Yeojin only smiled. “But it's okay, as long as you were able to sleep comfortably.”

 

“I did.” She nodded and instead of getting up, she remained lying there beside him with her head still on his chest. “I feel better, and my headache is finally gone. Now, would you mind telling me about what I did last night?”

 

Minho chuckled before starting to talk. “First. You were not the usual you. It was another personality. Shocking and revealing at the same time.”

 

“What?!” She automatically lifted up her head meeting his eyes. “Why?”

 

“You should see this.” Minho then reached for his phone while Yeojin was feeling nervous. He browsed through the video files until he saw the most recent recording that he made last night. “Look.”

 

“I CAME IN LIKE A WRECCKIINGG BALL~” Yeojin's voice over the video echoed the whole room and Yeojin almost wanted to scream in embarrassment. It was a 20 second video but Yeojin couldn't bare look at it anymore. As the video ended, Yeojin's face was burried on Minho's chest as he laughed out loud remembering what she did last night.


“Hey! Why are you laughing!” Yeojin hit his chest and wanted to cry but Minho kept on laughing.

 

“That's not even the highlight of what you did!” He told her. “I bet you would start running away after hearing more about what you did last night.”

 

“There's more?” She looked at her as if she was really shy. Minho nodded and in a split of seconds she flipped her over and now they exchanged position as he was now on top of him. “HEY! What are you doing?!”

 

“You look y when you're mad.” Minho uttered in his deep voice. “If you have a boyfriend who looks like a Greek God then how could someone not think about it?” He smirked.

 

“D-did I say that?” Yeojin was uncertain though he nodded.

 

“Minho-yah... I love you... though sometimes I won't be able to properly expressed myself, forgive me... but I love you... I love you...”

 

“And that also?” Again, Minho nodded. “I must be really talkative.”

 

“And you were trying to seduce me the whole time that I just had to allow you drink so much. If I didn't control your seducing then you might have end up in this bed... with no clothes on.”

 

“Yah.” She scolded – though it wasn't really powerful and she sounded weak.

 

“The next time you seduce me like that, I swear I am not letting you go again.” Minho told her but he frowned when he didn't see any expression of embarrassment and awkwardness on her face. She reacted even more embarrassed at the wrecking ball part. “Won't you say anything?”

 

“Actually, it's not like I'll have any complains if you did that...” She spilled those words which surprised him – as he didn't know she would actually still have the courage to say that when she had sobbered up already.

 

“You surprise me all the time, lady.” He said and shook his head while smiling naughtily.

 

“You weren't able to take advantage when I'm weak enough so I'm sorry you won't have anymore chance to do it.” She said and suddenly flinched to jump out of the bed. “I'm making some food! I'm still hungry!” She ran happily outside leaving Minho sighing and shaking his head while smiling. The next time, he won't really let her go.


A/N: Still thinking if I should make an M or what... Hahaha. Oh, and an Onew fic is coming up.. I can do it alongside with this or after this is done. I don't know. still thinking as well. :D