First Day

Some Things Never Change

Sorry it took me so long to update! I was busy! 

I wanted to post this update on my best friend's birthday, but sadly, I couldn't... So happy late birthday XD

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! It means a lot :) 


 

Elle

"My god... You have to live through this every day?" I said to Sehun referring to the screaming fans.

"Haha yeah..." he smiled. He looked at where the screams came from. He got up and lends me a hand to help me up too.

"Okay, listen to me carefully." he said in a serious tone. It's weird to see him so serious... He usually jokes around…

I just nod as a response.

"They didn't see your face yet, so we still have time." he said and took off his hoodie.

"What do you mean...?" I looked at him confusingly.

He put his hoodie on me at top speed and was prepared to bolt at anytime.

"I don't have time to explain to you. Just trust me alright? From here, run straight over there, passing those restaurants, then turn right and you'll see a bunch of shops. Close by, you will see doors where you can exit the airport." he said at top speed.

"But Sehun––" I tried to ask what's going on, but he stopped me. He put the hood over my head.

"Just do what I told you! I'm sorry Elle!" he squeezed my shoulder and ran off.

I followed his instructions. I think he has a good reason for telling me to do that. Far away, I saw a rainbow haired guy being chased by a bunch of fans.

What a weird guy… It's been years we haven't seen each other, and the first things he says to me isn't 'Oh how are you these days?' or something of this sort. Instead, he tells me to run for it. Very odd…

I take off the hoodie after reaching the shop area because it's ridiculously big on me. Plus it's really obvious that it's a guy's hoodie. I'll return this to him, one day… If I even see him again.

When I fold it neatly to put it in my bag, something fell out.

What the…?

Sehun's cellphone?!

Me

Oh my god! He does recognize me! I was going to ask him how he's doing these days or if he wants to hang out, but I was sadly interrupted. A bunch of fans came bursting through the doors  and the store was being filled by fans within seconds.

Luckily, to save Exo from this madness, the store manager took action before real harm could be done.

"Exo members, follow me." he instructed. Exo members began following him, who led them to the back exit.

"Kai!" someone called.

Kai turned to see his friends waving their arms telling him to go over to them. The second he looked away, I slipped away towards the cashier subtly, letting him leave without the need to say goodbye once again.

I'm not quite sure why exactly I decided to do that, but it was a natural reflex. I guess I didn't feel like saying goodbye to him again just when we meet again. Kai looked around quickly to see if I'm around; he frowned and jogged to the back exit.

I wish we could talk to each other longer, but I think it's better this way. Sorry Kai…

No one's POV

Little did Aemi and Elle knew, their encounter with Kai and Sehun was being watched by two overly obsessed fan girls.

"Unni, you will not believe what I caught on camera. This might be our key to being closer to Exo oppas!" said a girl on the cellphone to her sister.

"No way. Same here! What did you see?" asked her sister on the other side of the line.

"I saw this girl and Kai looking at each other, and they look like they know each other. I even heard Kai call her by her name!" said the girl.

"Oh my god, did you hear her name?" asked her sister. "Haeri!! What if she's his girlfriend?" she added anxiously.

"Focus Soojung. Based on what you said and what I saw… I think these two girls are somehow connected to Exo. Perhaps friends? Maybe not with all the members, but at least with two of them. Send me the pictures you took." said Haeri. 

"I see them! Both of them!" exclaimed Haeri after looking at the pictures.

"No way?! Seriously?! So they know each other too!?" said Soojung.

"I guess. Meet me at the dessert shop. We have some work to do." Haeri smiled evilly.

Me

"I'm sorry it took so long." apologized Elle, panting from her run over here.

"It's alright. I bet you got lost!" I laughed.

"You will not believe who I saw." she started whispering and looking around her.

I wait for her answer.

"Oh Sehun." she whispered loud enough only for me to hear.

"No way… Guess who I saw? Kai…" I whispered back and she gasped.

"Tell me what happened when we get to your aunt's apartment. I don't think it's a good idea to talk about them when there are fan girls everywhere around the airport." said Elle.

We head out the airport and we see a massive crowd surrounding two vans.

"WE LOVE YOU EXO~" screamed the crowd.

"My god. My hearing is going to be damaged after this trip…" mumbled Elle.

"Come on, let's cross the street and take the bus! I want to put our luggage down first before going shopping!" I said impatiently. It hasn't even been two hours since we got off the plane, but I'm already in a desperate need for shopping.

Clothes, shoes, beauty products… Here I come!         

Kris

We wave and smile to the fans. We can't ignore them, because they're the whole reason we're successful today! Plus, if we don't do that, they might try to chase after us even more. We don't want any of us to get injured again, so…

I look around as we wait to go on the van, and something caught my eye.

It’s her.

A bit further from the big crowd of fans, I spot the girl I met from the line at the customs. She was laughing with her grumpy friend while crossing the street to go to the bus stop.

What’s her name again… I remember it was a nice name…

Come on Kris, you can remember her name…

Amy?

No, no. It wasn’t an English name.

Aemi! That’s it!

Instead of following my friends to go on the van, I turn around and I try to get through the crowd.

“OH MY GOD, KRIS IS COMING TOWARDS US!” yelled a girl, which made others scream even louder.

Oh boy… This can't be good.

They start pushing me now, because some from the back attempt to come to the front to see me.

“Come on Kris! What are you doing?! Get in already!” said D.O. who pulled me into the van.

“What were you thinking trying to go back? Are you trying to get yourself killed?” said Kai.

“Did you forget something at the airport Duizhang?” asked Lay.

“I saw the girl. I just wanted to give her the plush back…” I said.

"Dude, just give up already! She's not worth it! I bet she didn't even notice it's gone! If you go out there, the fans might not let you go…" said Kai yawning.

"Fine…" I mumbled.

Kai

I don't get why Kris is so determined to give the plush back to that stranger. He doesn't even know her! I know he's a nice guy and all, but he still has to consider the circumstances he's in right now.

Aish… This guy probably went mad from all the flying back and forth.

I was about to go to sleep, but I suddenly remember something important.

"Sehun." I patted his shoulder. He turned around to face me with a curious expression.

"I saw Aemi." I simply said. He was the only one, other than the driver, who wasn't taking a nap in the van.

"Oh?" he looked surprised. "I saw Elle!"

"Woah… This is so weird… The chance of meeting them again is a million to one!" I exclaimed. I guess they both came to Seoul for their summer vacation…

"How's Aemi?" asked Sehun.

"She looked good; she didn't change much. I didn't really get the chance to talk to her though… I turned around and she was gone." I let out a sigh. Despite the big crowd of fans flowing into that store, I still wanted to at least give Aemi my number. I turned away for not even five seconds, and she was gone! I kind of wonder if she's angry that we stopped talking to each other a few years ago… Aish, why couldn't we maintain this friendship? We were such good friends! I'm not even sure what exactly happened that caused us to be like this.

"How's Elle? Did you get the chance to talk her?" I asked.

"She's great, a bit grumpy today. It's probably because she didn't sleep enough. Other than that, she is just like her usual self. We talked a little bit, and when I say a little, I mean it literally. Fans were about to chase after me. I instructed Elle to run away because I didn't want her to be in the fan chaos and all. You know how fan girls can be when they see their handsome idol." he gestured himself arrogantly. I roll my eyes. " If I didn't tell Elle to run, she might have gotten beat up even with that tough face she puts on."

"That's true. Did you get the chance to get her number?"

"Eh… I didn't think of asking… It's a good idea though! Too bad it's too late." he pouted.

“Yeah…” I looked out the window.

“Hyung, have you seen my cellphone?” Sehun asked.

“How would I know where it is?” I yawned.

“Hmm… I probably left it in my bag. I guess I’ll check my messages later! Okay, I’m done talking.  You can go to sleep now hyung!" he smiled and patted my head.

Me

"Woah! This place is so awesome! It's not super big, but it's really nice!" I exclaimed.

"Are you sure your aunt doesn't mind us living here?" asked Elle worriedly.

"I'm sure. She just said to clean this place before we leave. Other than that, she just said to enjoy our vacation in Seoul haha." I said.

"Oh? Cool. Come on let's put our things down and walk around Seoul!" Elle said excitedly.

Elle

I take out the things in my bag and put in the drawers. I empty my bag and I spot a cell phone.

Oh yeah… Sehun left his cell phone in his hoodie's pocket.

I know I shouldn't be looking through his cell phone, but I just want to contact one of his friends and tell him I have his cell phone.

Damn… I need a password to access his phone.

"Come on Elle! You're taking forever!" yelled Aemi.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

Too bad. I guess I'll figure out how to return it to Sehun later. I throw it on the bed and go out of the apartment to join Aemi.

Sehun

Oh no… Where is my cell phone?!?! I'm sure I had it with me at the airport.

"What are you doing Sehun? You're scattering your stuff everywhere around the room! We just came home and you're messing our room up already!" scolded Suho.

"Sorry, but I'm just trying to find something! I'll put everything back to its place when I'm done! I promise!" I made a cute face.

"Aish… Fine!" he shook his head. "We ordered pizza. I'll call you out to eat when it comes." he said.

"Okay! Thanks hyung!" I smiled.

"Where is it?!" I said aloud. It has to be here somewhere. I don't usually lose things that easily. Let me search through my luggage again. It might be there. I might have missed it when I checked before.

After about half an hour of searching, I still didn't find it. Ah man… This is bad… I think I lost my cell phone! Let me retrace my footsteps. I was at the airport… I disguised myself and I ran to the washroom because of my stomach-ache… I looked at my phone to check my messages after washing my hands… After I bumped into Elle… I told her to leave and I ran off to avoid the chasing fans…

Maybe I lost my phone while running?

Wait… If I lost my phone while running away from fans, then one of them must have picked it up.

Oh no.

I have so many embarrassing pictures of myself, and the guys. If the fan who picked it up uploads them on the net, then this is going to be bad for me, and Exo. Plus, I noted down some company information on that phone!

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!! This is bad!!" I said to myself.

"What's wrong Sehun?" said Suho coming into the room.

"Eh… Nothing! I just remembered it's my cousin's birthday today, and I forgot to send her a gift!" I lied quickly. I hope it's not that obvious that I'm lying…

"Alright… The pizza came by the way. You should come out and eat soon, or else it'll be all gone!" he said and left.

That was close.

If he found out I lost my phone at the airport, I'm going to be in big trouble!

Suho

I wonder what's wrong with the kid… Sehun's acting all weird right now… First, he was obviously lying to me. His lie was so see-through. Plus, he's not even eating much right now. Usually, he can eat half a pizza by himself. So far, he only ate two slices and he said he's full already.

Not only is Sehun acting weird, so is Kris… He's holding the Rilakkuma plush with him everywhere he goes.

Me

"This dress is so pretty!" I exclaimed.

"You should buy these two pair of shoes to match it. These sneakers go well with the dress. Plus, this pair of heels can be everyday shoes! They go with jeans nicely." said Elle.

"I know right! But two pair of shoes is kind of pricey… But, I have to admit. They're one of the nicest pair of shoes I've ever lay eyes on! Oh well, I guess I'll leave the heels behind. I'm going to go pay!" I said.

There wasn't any line so I was done fairly fast.

"Are you done? I'll wait for you outside the store." I said to Elle.

"Alright."

When I got out of the store, I saw nearby shops that have clothes I want to buy so badly… I also smell some good food from a nearby restaurant; I think we should go eat there. If it smells this good, it should tastes heavenly.

"Here." said Elle handing me a bag.

"What's this?" I asked, looking at her confusingly.

"Early birthday present." she smiled. "It's the heels you like."

"No way… I can't believe you got them!! Thank you so much! You're so awesome!" I give her a hug.

"It's no big deal! To be honest, I didn't buy your birthday present yet, so let's just go with this!" she smiled.

Elle

"I think we bought enough stuff today…" I said to Aemi.

"Oh come on! One more store!" she said.

"We each have like four shopping bags already! We're not staying in Korea for one day only; we have plenty of time to buy more stuff later on! Don't spend all your money today!" I said to her. Man, she's going full shopaholic mode right now!

"Pleeeease! Just one store?" she practically begged. I swear, if I asked her to go on her knees at this moment, she would do it.

"Arg, fine, but we're eating after! I'm starving! We've been shopping for hours already!" I'm actually really tired from all the walking and the jetlag, but seeing her beg like this, I couldn't say no to her.

"Yay! Thanks Elle! Don't worry, I'll pay for the meal later!" she said and started towing me into the shop.

Haha, sometimes, Aemi can act like a kid.

Sehun

What do I do now… Aish! How can I lose my cell phone?! Out of all the things I can lose… I could have lost my right shoe or something! That would have been less bad.

"Sehun…" someone pats my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry hyung! It was an accident! I didn't mean to lose it! Please don't kill me!" I blurt out and close my eyes as if I was bracing for an impact.

"What are you talking about?" said Kai. I open my eyes and I see him looking at me with confused eyes.

"Eh I mean… Nothing! Can I help you with something hyung?" I said. Why did I blurt those things out? I'm so stupid! I mentally slap myself.

"I just wanted to borrow a clean t-shirt…" he said and still looking at me weirdly.

"Oh clean shirt? Sure!" I grab one and hand it to him.

"Thanks… By the way, what did you lose?" he asked me.

"Nothing!" I said a bit too quickly, making him look at me even more suspiciously.

"Okay, if you say so…" he said and walked out of the room. The second he got out of my room, I let out a sigh. Thank God he didn't find out I lost my cell phone.

"Oh, and Sehun." said Kai peeking from the doorway startling me. "I'm sure you'll end up finding whatever you lost. It's always like this. It'll turn up when you least expect it, so don't worry!"

"Oh alright." I said.

"You should go to sleep soon. It's getting late, plus, we don't have a schedule tomorrow. We can actually sleep in!" he said.

"Okay, I'll go to sleep soon. Good night!" I said and closed the door in his face.

What should I do now???

Elle

"Finally! I can actually get some rest!" I said as we entered the apartment. We got home pretty late, because we got lost at some point. It took us a long time to find our way back to the bus stop. We didn't actually find it, so in the end, we took a taxi to go back haha…

"You're getting old. You get tired so easily!" Aemi teased.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny!" I said and went to my room.

I throw my handbag on my bed and I notice a blinking light. I approach to see what it is.

Oh… I completely forgot about that.

I stare at it blankly thinking about what to do with it…

"Hey Elle! Do you happen to have my grey shirt in your luggage?" said Aemi. "Wait, when did you buy a new cell phone?" She walked over to me and took a look at it.

"It doesn't look that new. It has scratches already! You don't treat your phone very nicely…" she said.

"It's not mine." I said.

"Whose is it?" she asked.

"Sehun's."

Me

"W-What?" I said incredulously.

"It's Sehun's. He left it in the hoodie he lent me." she answered.

"Did you text one of his friends that you have his cell phone?" I asked. Sehun must be very worried that he lost it.

"I didn't yet. I need a code to unlock his phone. I didn't try guessing it yet. I'll do it now." she said.

"Good luck with that. It'll take you a long time." I said. There are so many different possibilities even if it's only a four digit code.

"Got it." she said a bit surprised.

"Seriously?!"

"Yes… I didn't think I would succeed in one shot." she said.

"What's the code?" I asked.

"0412. His birthday." she said. "He should have used something more complicated. It's not that safe to use your birthday as your password… I mean, all of his fans know when it is."

"What do we do now? Contact one of his friends and tell him to tell Sehun to come get his cell phone?" I asked.

"We could do that, or… We can have a little bit of fun before doing that." she smiled evilly.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's troll his group mates. It'll be hilarious!" she laughed.

"Oh my god! That's an awesome idea! It's been so many years we haven't trolled Sehun! This will be epic. His friends will think he's gone mad or something haha!"

"I'm very sure he's worried sick about his phone, but I guess he needs to be a little bit patient if he wants it back. We'll text his friends tomorrow; I'm super tired."

"Alright good night!" I said.

I wonder how Sehun's going to react hehe! I can't wait for tomorrow!


Please comment and subscribe! Thanks, and I hope you liked this chapter!