switch up

FATE

"Okay, let me get this straight, you want me to pretend to be you, so you can go have 'a normal' teen hood? And being you, I have to act like you, basically be you?" I ask.

She nods. "Not for a long time, just go on tour with them, can you sing?" She asks.


I actually can, probably not as good as this girl, but I can. I nod.


"Great! Perfect! And trust me, you're getting something out of this. You will love it. You get free everything." she says.


Sica elbows me.


"um.. Can me and Sica talk in private?" I ask this girl.


She nods, and presses a button making a thing slide up between the front seats, and the back.


"wow” Sica laughs.


"I can't do this Sica!" I yell. "What if people find out, what if my friends and family, what will I tell them.. And the press.. And how bout her fans. People will catch on!" I yell.


"No, they won't, [YN] you look exactly like her. You don't need to worry. Come on! Be famous for a while! Let's go on tour, you're helping her out while we get free stuff, and SHINee!" she says.


I think about it. I mean, that would be awesome.

 

Lena slides the thing back down.

 

"So what's your answer?" she looks at me smiling.

 

I sigh "Okay fine." 


She jumps out of her seat. "Thank you so much! I promise you will love it! Now, let me explain everything to you, first off, I act in SHINee's mv, so you will have to continue that, they are filming tomorrow, second.."


I zone out.


Actress? Singer? MV? World Tour? TV shows? What happened??
 

Lena goes on explaining everything to me.

 

 

 


**

 


The car stops in front of, and even bigger hotel then last time. 
 

"Okay, I let my assistant in on everything, she knows your not me, and she's going to help you with everything. And if you need help, here's my cell number." she hands me a paper. 


"Have fun!" Lena yells, then we are pushed out of the car, and she drives off.


"Omo, what just happened?" Sica asks.


"I just became famous." I say Turning around to stare at the giant hotel.
 

Let's go in!" Sica shouts. 


We walk in, and what I don't expect is everyone coming at me.
 

"Alena!" "Lena is it true you're not going on tour!" someone yells.


I forgot my name is changed now too.


"I'm still going on tour, I Uh, just had a breakdown is all." I manage to get away from everyone, and into the elevator.
 

"wow!" Sica is in shock.
 

We get to our floor, and to the new room.


"You know we will have to grab our stuff from the other hotel right?" I say to Sica.


"[YN] the only important thing I brought was my phone, and I have it. I'm good-" she stops talking. And I know why, the inside is crazy!
 

it's Huge!


"Wow." I say.


"WOW." Sica was just shocked as me.


Just then there's a knock at the door, and when I turn to open it, someone else does.
And five boys come into the hotel room laughing. They pause.


"Lena! You ready for the tour to start in a week!" one of them says.


This must be the band she was talking about. One grabs me pulling me into a hug. I pull away, he has cute smile. He smiles.

"Okay, well, we just came to drop off the script for tomorrow, you remember your part right?" one says.


I really wish I knew their names.


"Oh right!" I lie, "Um, my part! You see I've been so busy, mind refreshing my memory?" I continue.


"You play the part of Onew's hyung love interest. Don't you remember?" a tall one says laughing.
 

"Right! Onew!" I smile. And who might Onew be?


"yeah.. part of my love interest." the one who hugged me says.


Okay, so the one who hugged me, his name is Onew. Got it.


"Okay! Well, thank you." I say.


This is hard.


"Alright, well we will see you at dinner later! Jonghyun grab the door for me." one jokes. The one who grabs the door, his name is Jonghyun.


Okay, so I now know names of, Onew, and Jonghyun.


I watch them leave, 

 

 



 ****

 


“Lena, are you almost done getting dressed? The car will be here for you soon.” A women said.


I got Sica to zip up the back of my dress. I can't believe I'm going out for dinner with shinee . What if I screw something up? Accidentally do something that Lena doesn't do? Then everything is ruined. gosh, I'm nervous.


“Sica what if I mess this up?” I ask scared. Sica tightens the last strap on my dress. 


“[YN] you're going to be fine, okay? I'll be there with you. We got this.” she says reassuring.
I hope shes right, I mean everything would be ruined if I said one thing wrong. 


“Okay, you look amazing.” Sica says interrupting my thoughts.


I stare in the mirror. I'm wearing a balck dress, just above the knees. and strapless.It layers nicely going down the dress, with a v-heart neckline. Lena has some nice clothes. Since I'm being Lena now, she told me to where her clothes. 

Weird, but hey, I get free clothing.
 

My hair falls down over my shoulders. I seriously am identical to Lena. Wow.


“Yep, just like her.” Sica says holding up a picture of Lena, she was trying to match it, and she did a great job. No difference between us at all.


I slip on the blck heels and grab my phone. 


“Okay lets go.” I say.

We go downstairs to the limo that is waiting for us. We sit in. 


“Okay Lena, the boys are already at the restaurant, you know where.” The driver says.
 

No, I really dont know....


I stare out the window. Picturing that boy's smile. What was his name? Onew. Onew's smile. They literally took my breath away. And why was it that he was the only one that hugged me? Not the others? Is Lena not telling me more? 

We arrive at the very, very fancy restaurant. Someone opens the door for me and Sica.

 

A lot of paparazzi. I cover my face, the flashes are crazy! And the questions and yelling! How does Lena do this?


Someone grabs my arm, pulling me towards the entrance. I basically fall into the restaurant.
I fall into someones arms though, I turn to see Onew holding me.


“Thats the first time I ever had to save you from the paparazzi.” he says laughing. “Are you okay?” He asks. More serious now.


I stand up, fixing my dress.


“I'm fine.” I say.


“um, wait...” Onew says. I frown. omg, does he know something? 

 

“What?” I ask nervous.

 

“Nothing, you just really beautiful.” He smiles.

 

“Thanks.” I say starring at him.

 

“Well, the table is this way.” He points over his back. I nod. Wait wheres Sica?

 

“haishh!” Sica comes running in from outside.

 

Okay shes safe. Thank god. We follow Onew to the table. I quickly text Lena.

 

My text:
Hey, so, these SHINee guys. Are you like dating one of them? Because this Onew guy seems to really like you.

 


She texts back almost right away.


Her text:
No, I'm not dating them, but uhm, yeah, Onew has a crush on me, but I don't like him like that though, so try not to fall for him. Ok? Bye!! :)


I read her text. She may not like him, but what about me? This might be a problem...
I sit beside Onew at the table.


“Okay lets order.” One I don't know the name of says.


“Key, get this one, its delicious.” Onew says replying to the one who just talked, menu.
Okay, so that's Key.

“Taemin, look, it’s your fav meat”.

"hyung, you know me so well, keke" someone says.

Got it, he’s taemin.

I just need to know the really tall one's name.


How do I figure that out?


Lena did give me her phone that she uses to keep in contact with everyone. Really, she has two phones, ones her private phone which she has with her, and one is for her friends.
I scroll through the list.

 

Jonghyun.

Onew.

Taemin.

Minho.

Key.

Khun.

Hyukjae.

Shindong.

Donghae.

Kevin.

Yonghwa.

Junho.

Some other names.

 

I look up, I need to think of a way to find out what his name is!


“um.. hey, I have a fun game!” I say.


Everyone looks at me. I gulp. Awkward.


“Okay, we have to spell out our names on our napkin.” I have no idea where I'm going with this.


Onew chuckles. “Okay then.” He says.

 

The guys start pulling there markers, I'm guessing they use for signing, and start to spell their names.


“Okay, now give them to me.” I look through them.


Key. Sica. Jonghyun. Minho. Onew, Taemin.


Wait. Minho! He is Minho. I realize everyone is starring at me.


“Now what?” Jonghyun asks.


“Now..” I say. Oh my god. "uhm.. well-"

 

“Okay heres the chicken wings.” the waitress says placing food on the table.

 

thankfully she cuts me off from a major embarrassment.


I feel Onew lean over to me.


“You didn't have a game did you?” He asks whispering into my ear. His voice sends chills down my spine.


I just smile. I hope this night doesn't go down hill

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

the chapter 2 is up!

 

thankyou for everyone who subscribe and commenting on this story!

tell me what u think about this chapter also, and UPVOTE, pleasee? :*