World Tour - Japan

FATE

I take a minute to soak in what I'm seeing, theres lights everywhere, Onew sitting across from me.
Fireworks. Fancy boat.
Is this a date?

 


**

 


After the ship, we walked around the fair a bit more, just looking at everything.
We left the fair.
“I'm surprised no one recognized us yet-” I'm cut off by cameras, and screams.

 

“Alena? KYAAAA~’

“Alena, are you dating Onew?”

“Lena sign this please!"

“Onew don't date Lena she's not worth it!”

“Lenaaa!”

"Oppa, why you do this to me!"

"lena, i hate youuuu"

“Onew oppaaa!”
 

I'm frozen.


Just then I feel someone grab my hand. “Run.” I hear his voice say.


I do. I follow Onew out of the crowd, we run down the street.

“In here!” Onew says pulling me into someone’s backyard.
 

Onew trips, and goes flying into the people who lives here’s; pool. Pulling me with him. We go flying into the pool.
 

We quickly come up for air. But the lights turn on.
 

“This way.” He whispers, pulling me behind a wall. 

Onew pushes me against the wall. Hes pressed against me. “Shhh.” He says placing his finger against my lips.

“Is there anyone out here?” A woman's voice says.


The woman goes back inside her house. And the coast is clear.
 

“Quick.” He says.
 

He grabs my hand and helps me out of the pool, and over this womans fence. Then were running down the road again.
 

 

***


We finally get to my hotel room. Me and Onew stand outside of my room breathing heavily.
 

“That was crazy.” Onew says out of breath.
 

“Agreed.” I say.
 

I look at Onew. “I should get some sleep now, seeing how the tour is tomorrow.” I say.
 

He nods. “Good night.” He says staring at me. cute, he's cute and perfect. No, I can't kiss him.


'Yup.” I say with a smile, then quickly go into my hotel room.


“I'm bac-” I get cut off by Sica.


“HOW WAS IT?! Wait. Why are you all wet?” she asks looking at me weird.


“Long story short, we were running from the press when we fell in a pool.” I say.
 

Sica laughs. “So.” she says looking at me.
 

“What?” I ask.


“Did you guys kiss?!” She asks very excitedly.


I laugh. “No, I'm not allowed remember?” I say, pulling my wet jacket off.


“You have his hat on.” Sica says pointing to my head.


Oh damn, I forgot.


“hihi.” I say. Sica laughs.


“Seems like you had fun.” She says.

I nod.

“I did. But now I'm so tired. And nervous, because I don't know any of Lena's songs, and I can't sing in front of people, and the tour is tomorrow.” I ramble on.


“[YN], go to sleep tonight and listen to all of her songs, on the plane tomorrow, listen to the songs. You'll be fine.” She says. Thank god for Sica.


“But what about my stage fright?” I ask her.


“Don't worry about that, just go to bed.” She says throwing a pillow at my face.


I shake my head, and shut my door to my room. I quickly have a shower and change into my pajamas. I download all of Lena's songs, and play them through me ipod all night.
and wow, she’s a good singer. I hope I can sound like that tomorrow.


 


*****

 


“YA! Wake up” I hear Sica say.


I roll and sadly fall off the bed. “hmmm.”I moan grabbing my stomach.
 

“Oh you're so smart.” Sica says throwing a pillow at me. 

I stand up.

“By the way our teacher called my phone. She’s not too happy about us leaving and not telling anyone. I told her something came up and we're with my grandma. She said 'never allowed on a college trip again. But who cares? I mean you're in the fame position. Anyways so I called our parents, even though we don't live with them, to let them know we're fine.” She says.


I yawn. “Were not allowed on any more trips?” I ask.


She shakes her head. “Dang.” I say getting off the floor.
 

“Hurry up. We’re leaving soon.” Sica says.


I look at the time. 6 am. Looking at the time makes me yawn again.

We finish getting everything ready, and just as I grab my coat there’s a knock. I open the door to see Onew.


I smile, “um hi.” I say.
“hi, good morning!” He says smiling. “Ready to go?” he asks looking behind me.

 

I nod. “Sure am.”


“Alright let’s go!” He says.

We get to the busses. I have no idea which one I go on.

 

I grab Onew's shoulder. “umm, you share a bus with me right?” I take a wild guess. 
 

“No,  they parked your bus over there.” He points to a huge bus.


“That’s my bus??” I whisper to myself.


Me and Sica load up on my bus. And damn it’s huge. For one girl she sure has a lot of space.
 

“Wait Lena.” I hear Onew say.


I turn but not realizing how close he actually is behind me. Face to face with him.

“Um here I want you to have this.” Onew says pulling a bracelet from his pocket. Oh my gosh.
 

“Onew...” I say.
 

“Here.” He says grabbing my hand and putting the bracelet on my wrist.
 

I look up from my arm and look into his eyes. How is it that Lena doesn't like this boy? 

He smiles. The smile that makes me melt. My stomach does a back flip just from his smile.
could you imagine? I wonder how I would feel if we kissed. I breathe in.

“thank you, see you soon.” I say smiling.


“Yeah.” He smiles then leaves my bus.

I flop onto the couch. Sica comes and sits beside me. “Have you listened to the songs?” She asks.


I nod. I look out the window, were on our way to the airport because we’re in seoul, south korea but we need to fly to Tokyo, Japan, and we’re not driving that.


The busses will pick us up again when were done flying to certain places.
 

“Sica, how am I going to do this?” I ask.
 

“Okay, so I thought about it last night. I mean if Onew said he loved you, that means he loves you, so when he finds out he shouldn’t be mad right?” she says.
 

“Good point but have you forgotten I’m supposed to be Lena, and he thinks I’m her. Therefore he likes Lena. Not me.” I say.
 

“Whatever, how about you just worry about performing on that stage tomorrow, or even worse how you rehearse tonight.” Sica says.
 

I sit up. “erghh thanks that makes me feel even better!” I say sarcastically. Sica laughs and shrugs her shoulders.
 

 


**

 


We arrive at the airport. I grab my entire luggage and follow everyone inside. I’m excited, I’ve never been to Japan before, I see the boys standing waiting to board the plane. Damn they all look good, especially Onew.


We walk over to them.


“Ready?” Onew asks with that smile that kills me every time. I nod, I mean I can’t talk, he took my breath away.

We finally get on the plane; I feel someone’s body press against the back of me.

 

“Sit by me.” He whispers in my ear. Lee jinki you drive me crazy.
 

“Okay.” I smile. I feel two hands slip onto my waist, jeez Onew. 
 

We sit down in our seats. I’m closest to the window. Onew sits by me and talks to the rest of the guys. I turn on my music and close my eyes. 
 

 


**


“shhh.. wake up, we're here.” I hear Onew whisper to me.


I shiver and slowly open my eyes. How do I force myself not to love him?
 

“Okay.” I simply say.
 

He stands up. “You know you need to be more awake, we have rehearsal right away.” He says. I stand up reaching up to grab my carry on.
 

“I know.” I say.
 

We leave the plane and Go right to a big buss.
 

“What about the rest of our stuff-“ I ask but get cut off by Key. 
 

“Theres people taking it to our busses so we can go rehearse.” He says.

I stare out the window as we arrive at the Yoyogi National Stadium, Tokyo. Nerves kick in.
We all get out of the vehicle and I follow everyone inside. 

I look around, and holy crap. This place is huge! We go towards the stage.


“Okay boys you will be doing some stuff in the studio first while Lena practices on stage. Then you will switch.” A woman says. They go off with her. Then its me and Sica left. I look at her; I think she can tell I’m ready to pass out. 
 

“You must be Lena?” A lady says smiling. “I’m yura, and I’ll be helping you rehearse today.” She says.
 

Damn I’m scared.
 

I nod violently. I follow yura over to the stage while Sica sits in the front row. 
 

“Okay come on up here.” She says.
 

I go on the stage and turn to look at what would be the audience and my heart stops. Stage fright kicks in and there aren’t even people here yet. 
 

“okay, nerves are normal just relax, here’s the microphone, ready?” yura asks.
 

I nod. Really I’m not ready.

I start off by singing the first song. I close my eyes and the music plays. I start to sing.

Soon its over, I open one of my eyes to see Sica clapping like an seal. Obviously I guess I did well.


yura comes in front of the stage. “Amazing job! Maybe trying moving a bit next time?” she smiles. I look behind and see I have dancers.


“Oh..” I say smiling.

 

 

__________________________

Sorry for the delay! But I hope you all loved it! :) chapt 7 coming soon! It's getting intense! ;)