Starting over

FATE

 

"[YN] You got to stop starring at your phone, the plane is here." Sica says.

We're flying back home, I look down at myself, still in my dress from last night. We stayed in a hotel last night, and it was the worst sleep ever, I still can't get the look on Onew's face out of my head.

I follow Sica onto the plane and sit in my seat.

I stare out the window.

What have I done?

 

 

****

 

 


8 months later...
 


"Hey hurry up!" Sica yells. "The sales are going to be crazy today!"

I finish putting my coat on and walk out of my room to her.

"Okay lets go to the mall!" She yells dragging me out of my house.

Its been 8 months since I have last seen, talked, kissed, hurt, Onew. No contact at all. I have occasionally stalked his twitter, but it just makes me more sad. 

I have actually became really good friends with Lena. She says Onew has been such a different person ever since that day. cold.

I wish I could just see him. His face. In real life, I always see his face on those teen magazines. And he's always smiling, but I can't help knowing its a fake smile.

I just wish I could see him we could start all over.

"Lets go." Sica says dragging me out of her car. I just noticed were at the mall. 

We walk into the huge mall, and Sica leads the way.

I look around, The mall seems really busy today, I follow Sica to her favorite store, H&M.

I see a bunch, and I mean a bunch, of teenage girls here. Must be the sales. has to be.

I look down at my phone as we turn the corner to the store. But bump into the back of Sica.

"Oh my god. No way." I hear her say.

I look up. "What is it?" I ask.

She points and all I see is a huge line up.

"Line ups bad?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "No the line up isn't for the store." She says.

I see table legs. I move so I can see whats the big deal.

When a girl moves I see a face that looks famil- Minho??!

My eyes go wide and I run and hide behind Sica. "Its them." I say.

Sica walks away from me and right up to the table. 

She comes back to me. "Yup thats them. Signing autographs." She says.

"Come lets go into H&M." I say pulling her into the store that right beside their table.
 

 

 


[Onew's Pov]

I look at Minho who is at the far end of the table. And he's trying to mouth me something. What is he trying to say?

Just then I see two very familiar girls run into the store were signing at. Minho points. And then I know.

[YN]? What is she doing here? What am I saying she probably lives here. Why was she walking so fast into the store? She obviously knows its us. 

 

 


[Your Pov]

"Oh this is nice..." I say not even looking at it.

Sica grabs it, "YA! this is some laddies purse."

I look at it, and just then some old lady grabs it and walks away. How did I get her purse? 

"Go see him." Sica says.

I bite my lip.

"Okay." I don't even argue, I need to see him, to explain.

I run out of the store so many girls. Its not even a line anymore just a crowd. I run through the crowd flipping my head back and forth, omo.. wheres the table? I almost fall but someone catches me, I stand up and look into the eyes I've wanted to see for a while. 

He smiles. Then says, "Hi."

I smile back, "Hi."

I stare at him, he looks so much happier then when I left, his hair is taller, his smile bigger, my eyes wonder all over him, he looks amazing.

I notice his eyes stare into mine, then flash to my lips and back, he studdies my face for a bit then says,

"How are you?" He asks. 

Gosh why cant I talk? Its like someone punched me in the stomach and knocked the wind right out of me, I never expected to see him again, and here he is standing in front of me.

"Am I dreaaming?" I ask,

Onew laughs, his laugh, god I missed that.

"You're not dreaming.." He steps closer to me, grabbing my hand and putting it on his chest, "I'm real." He says.

I stare at him, my face is blank.

"Do you want to talk somewhere private?" He asks.

I notice all the fans around us are staring at us, I nod and follow Onew to where hes leading me.

Has he forgave me for lying to him? For lying about who I was?

He leads me to their tour bus, and I sit on the couch while he shuts the door. I watch as he slowly sits down beside me. "So how have you been?" He asks.

"Can we start over?" I blurt out, he stares at me waiting for me to explain, I look away from him. "When I met you I met you as Lena, I want to meet you as me," Now I look at him. "I'm so sorry I lied to you Onew, but I coudn't tell you." I look away again.

I see Onews hand in front of my face, I raise my head and look at him.

"I'm Onew, you?" He asks.

I shake his hand, "I'm [YN]." I say. 

He smiles, "Now you're sure right? I don't want to find out down the road that you're some guy or something.." He says.

I laugh, "I'm sure."

He smiles, then he says, "Wanna be friends?" I laugh, and blush like an idiot, which makes him smile.

"Sure why not!" I say smiling. Just then I hear four other male voices outside the bus door, and four familiar faces walk in.

"Oh my gosh its you!!" Jonghyun yells, he picks me off the couch and spins me around. "Now whats your real name?" He asks putting me down.

"[YN]" I say.

Jonghyun leans against the wall, "I like that name better then the one you started with." He says with a wink.

Key, Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun leave to somewhere on the other side of the bus.

I sit back down by Onew. "So where are you going to?" I ask him, "How long are you staying here?" I continue.

"We're going place to place for signings." He says.

I sigh, I don't want him to leave though..

"But after that I can fly you out to Seoul to hangout with me." He says.

I smile, yes please.

I lean in and hug him, gosh I miss this, feeling his body pressed against mine, my arms go around his neck as I lay my head on his shoulder, I can feel his breath hit my neck when he breathes. I guess he just needed time to forgive me, I don't bame him, I did lie to him, I am just so thankful he just left it all behind us. 

Everything is okay now, besides one thing. Were starting over, which means were just friends right now. How can I do that when I so badly just want to pin him down on the couch right now and kiss him?

Okay I need to calm down, am I still hugging him? I come back to reality and realize I'm still hugging Onew, I pull away and look at him. He smiles

"I should go back in the mall and find Sica, see you soon?" I say.

He stands up helping me off the couch, "For sure, here." He hands me his phone, "Put your real number in it." He winks.

I blush and laugh, I put my number in his phone then give it back to him. I hope he texts me, its all up to him to text me. I really hope he doesn't forget about me.

He catches me by surprise by pulling me into him, hugging me again. Then he whispes, "I'll text you later, see you soon."

His words send major shivers down my spine, I pull away and smile before exiting the tour bus and making my way back into the mall. I am so happy right now I could run around the mall screaming my head off.

I spot Sica and skip over to her, but right as I reach her my phone goes off, its a text from a number I don't know, it says:

 

the text says:

Miss you already, 
Ps: Its Onew By the way.


I giggle, I notice Sica peeking over my shoulder, I hear a gasp, and she squeels like a crazy girl.

"YAYAYAYAYA!" She yells.

I grab her shoulders. "Keep calm girl, it's dangerous to be that crazy." I say.

She smiles. "I'm so happy for you, so did you guys kiss and make up?" She asks as we start to walk to the car.

"The makeup part yeah, but no kiss." I say as I sit in the passenger side of the car.

"Why not?" she asks.

Because we're starting over, but this time I'm myself not Lena, so that means were at the friends stage again." I say.

She sighs, "Meh no worries, you two will be inseparable in no time." She winks.

I hope she's right.