I'm His

FATE

 

**

 

 

You told me you love me, I laughed. You told me you care, I smiled. You told me you miss me, I teased you. When I told you I love you, you smiled at me and said, “I’m already in love with someone else.”

It breaks my heart to see the person I love happy with somebody else. But it would break my heart even more to see the person I love unhappy with me.

Am I a fool to love? Am I blind to see? Every time you looked and smiled my way, I thought they were for me. Though I knew you were looking at someone else, I never looked away. Cause I’m waiting for the day you’d come and look my way.

What do you think of me, a damn fool who wouldn’t mind getting hurt? I’m human and I can feel pain. Think of what you do cause I have feelings too. Please don’t show me you’re loving someone new.

All I could do is watch you from a distance and think of how much I want to be with you. And as you catch me staring at you, I turn away. Damn! It's really hard missing you this way.

Tonight, as I sleep, I cry. Why do I have to let go of someone special like you? I love you so much, you’re my world then why? I know! It’s the only way of making you happy, happy with someone else and not with me.

Mistakes are part of life. They teach us that some things shouldn't be done again. However, mistakes can also lead us to a lifetime suffering. I know this is true for because of my mistake, I lost you.

If only promises could erase the past, I could open my heart enough to take you back. But we've been down this road time and time again and I've learned the hard way how the story always ends.

 

 

***

 

 

Why did it make it seem like he wanted me back? Why is he with her? Why did he kiss me even though he's with her? Why does he feel like he can play with my heart?

All these questions are running through my head as I go into the hotel room. I've never had such a worse supper before.

The fact that he has a girlfriend, and the fact he kissed me while he was with her. Who does he think he is?

I slam the door behind me as I follow Sica inside the hotel. I've never been so angry before.

"You need to go tell him how you're feeling." Sica says.

"If I do that I might just hurt him." I say clenching my fists.

"Relax." Sica says.

I un clench my fists and fall back on my bed. "I just want him to be with me." I turn and look at Sica.

"Do you know how hard it is to see someone you love with someone else? And to want to just touch them but you can't." I say.

Sica lays beside me.

"But." She says. 

"If he knew how you felt, if he knew how bad you want him." She looks at me. "He might just change his mind."

I sigh. "But I don't want to be anyone's second choice." I say.

"[YN] you guys have been apart for months. Take back what's yours." She says.

I sit up. "Okay. Tomorrow when I wake up." I say falling back down on the bed.

Sica laughs then goes to her bed.

I quickly put my pajamas on and just as I'm about to close my eyes and go to sleep, there's a knock. I get off my bed and slowly walk over to my door.

I don't even look through the peep hole. I know it's going to be Onew.

I open the door "I don't even want to see you right now.-" I pause when I see who it is.

"Ouch, I'll leave then." He says with his hands in his pockets smiling.

"I'm sorry I thought you were Onew." I say.

"It's fine, are you busy?" He asks not even noticing I'm in my pajamas.

"Well I was going to go to bed." I say. He quickly grabs my hand.

"Great! So you're not busy!" He says. He pulls me down the hallway.

"Slow down Key!" I shout as he keeps pulling me. Just then a person comes running up towards us.

A person who I don't want to see.

"[YN]?" his eyes move to Key. "Key?" He says. "I was just about to come and see you [YN]." Onew says looking down.

I never noticed that Key and I were still holding hands.

I pull my hand away. "Key can I talk to Onew alone?" I ask.

Key nods. Then leaves leaving me and Onew alone.

"So.." I say starring at Onew, who is looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry.. [YN] I just.." He stutters. I watch as he shoves his hands into his pockets. "I can't stop thinking about you." He says.

"Oh." Is all I can think to say. 

"What are you thinking about?" He asks.

I wanna pounce on you like a tiger!

"Uhm nothing, why?" I lie.

He smiles, now he looks up at me, into my eyes.

"You know, when I found out you weren't Lena, I realized that I fell in love with a different girl, and that scared me, because I though I loved Lena. So knowing I loved you a tried to convince myself that I didn't, and got together with hyera." He says.

So that's her name. 

Wait did he just say he loves me? Like actually me. Not Lena..

"Onew you love me?" I ask him.

He steps closer. 

"I always have, and I never meant to break your heart." He says placing his hand on my cheek. 

"And I always will." He says. His eyes now flash to my lips then to my eyes.

"Kiss me." I say.

Onew leans in and presses his lips onto mine. I pull him into me, the kiss is perfect, he's perfect. He pulls away and looks at me. 

"I love you." He breathes out.

I smile, "I love you too." 

"Let's go for a walk." He says.

"Uhm I'm in my pajamas." I say.

"Oh well, you can make a new fashion statement." He says pulling me down the hallway.

I walk close to him, the amount that has happened over these past months was crazy. But right now is perfect. I look at him. He's mine. And I'm his.
 

 

 

 

 

__________________

 

THE END!!!! YAY!!!
Lol, I know cheesssssseeeeyyyyyyy. But you know, I thought it was a sweet way to end it! Lol! Sorry I haven't posted a lot But this story is done! And sorry that it was a short part! But I'm gonna write a new story soon, and you all will love it I know it! :) love you all!