Pretending

FATE

We finish our food, and wait for the bill.


“So you need to be at the set at 5 am tomorrow, okay?” Key says smiling.
 

I spit my water out. 


“5 am?” I ask.


The guys look at me weird.


“Lena, you always usually wake up earlier..” Minho says.
 

“I know, I was just, fooling you guys..” Subtle [YN] very subtle.


“Oh, okay.” Jonghyun laughs.


“Me and Lena are going to ditch early, uhm, I'll drop her off at her hotel after okay..” Onew says motioning to Sica.


“Oh! My name is Sica, Alena's best friend.” She says smiling.


“Okay, well, I'll drop her off later, okay Sica?” He smiles.


No. not okay. Lena told me not to fall for Onew. Sica nods.


My eyes go wide, and Onew makes me slide out of the booth. I follow Onew outside.


“Where are you going?” Onew asks, seeing me walk towards the car. Thankfully no paparazzi was around.


“Um, car?” I asked confused thinking thats where he was going.


“No.” He laughs. “Were walking.” He puts his hand out for me to take it.


I don't, I just walk beside him. Onew puts his hands in his pockets.

We've been walking for a good hour now, and my feet are killing me. I bend down and take off the heels I'm wearing.


“Where are we going?” I ask.


“Close your eyes.” Onew says. I stare at him.


“No way..” I say.


“Trust me.” He says places my hands over my eyes.


Onew puts an arm around my waist and leads me the way he wants me to walk.

“Okay stop here.” He says. “Open your eyes.” He says pulling my hands down.

 

Woah. We're on a cliff, that over looks the whole city.

 

“Wow.” is all I can manage to say.

He jumps onto a rock, he pats the spot beside him. I walk over and sit with him.

Theres a long moment of silence.


Which gives me time to think.

Onew doesn't like me. He likes Lena, but Lena doesn't like him. Poor guy. I look at him, hes smiling starring out at the city. He is extremely cute.


What if he gets to know me. And when I tell him who I really am, he will either be mad, and still want Lena, or he could want me.


What am I talking about?? I cant like him! He doesn't even know who I really am.


I'm now realizing how difficult this is going to be.


Onew turns and looks at me.


I quickly look away. Lena told me not to fall for him. But what if I do? What will happen? Gosh hes going to hate me when he finds out.. Obviously I can't be with him, because when the real Lena takes her spot back, Onew will be so confused when she pushes him away.
I stare at the ground.


“What are you thinking about?” He asks.


“Nothing.” I lie. My mind is going a mile a minute.


“Are you sure?” He asks.


I nod. I sigh, this is going to be harder then I thought.

 

 



**

 


“So I'll see you tomorrow.” Onew says smiling.


Oh my god! I almost forgot! How am I not supposed to fall for this guy if I'm going to be playing his love interest in a role tomorrow? And even worse, I can't act worth crap. Oh boy.


“ good night” I say quickly turning around.


I run inside the hotel and into the elevator. I stand there. Starring at the floor.

The elevator gets to my floor and go straight to my hotel room. I open the door and go in.
The room is dark, Sica must be alseep- “HOW WAS YOUR DATE?!!!!!” A very loud voice booms at me.

I fall to the ground.


“Sica!! You almost killed me!” I yell.


She laughs.


“kekkeke! Now tell me!” She says.


“haishh, it wasn't a date. And I texted Lena, she told me Onew has a huge crush on her, but I'm not allowed to fall for him, because she doesn't like him that way, and now everything is messed up, cause I might fall for him, and I can't but hes just so-” I say, but get cut off.


“[YN] whatever! You are Lena now! So, just do what you want! When Lena comes back to take her spot, tell Onew the truth.” She says.


I stand up, walking past her.


“Thats the problem. If I tell him the truth when Lena gets back, he will hate me.” I say, throwing my heels on the floor an falling back onto the bed.


“um.. babe, Don't worry about this tonight. Get some sleep.” She says.
 

I sigh. “Okay. Fine, good night.” I say shutting the door that separates my room from the living room.


“Night!” She yells back.


I Change out of the dress into my pajamas.


I lay back in bed, wow, I thought this would be easy. Haishh I was  wrong.


Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day, thats for sure.

 

 

****

 

 

I hear loud beeping, and no duh it’s my alarm. I reach my arm over turning it off.
Wait.


I sit up fast. I rub my eyes, and look at the time, 4 am, I have an hour to get ready and be down at, um, where do I go? I hope my driver knows. I don't know where they film this MV


I push the blankets off of me, and slide out of bed. I sleepily walk over to the bathroom.
Shower time.

After my shower I go and decide what I'm going to wear. What would Lena wear?


I look at her clothes. How does she afford all this? I guess she is famous..


I decided to go with a nice simple summer dress. Considering I might be changing into different clothes for the role today anyways.


I pull my hair to the side in a nice braid. I walk out of my room, and see Sica is still fast asleep.
I go down to the lobby of the hotel.


“Lena, I will be driving you to where you need to go today.” A man says approaching me. I just nod.


I follow him out to a black car.
I sit in the back and he begins to drive. Glad he knows where to go.

We get to my destination, and thank god Onew is standing there, or else I would totally get lost.


I get out of the car.


“Hey, did you have time to go over the script last night? You usually pick up on the role anyways, so it shouldn't have been a problem.” Onew says.


I almost die. Right there. Script, oh my god! I was so tired last night I didn't even open the thing! Oh fun. This should be good.


“Let me guess you didn't read it?” Onew asks. I guess he can tell.


“It’s okay.” He laughs. “You'll have time to peek at it, it’s not that hard anyways.” He says.
Pheww. Thank god.


“Alright so, let’s go.” He says smiling. I follow Onew to the set.

“Go in that room and take a look at the script, then meet me out here.” He says pointing to a pool area.


I nod then go into a dressing room.


I open the script, and turn to my part. Not bad, I basically just have to act like a girl Onew likes. Shouldn't be too hard right?
 

 

 

 

 

---------------

yay! another updated. short chapt, i knpow, sorry ><

but let me know what do u think about this chap also ;)

I hope u love this story as much as i love writing this story. hehe

I'll post the next chapt asap! ^^;;