back to korea

FATE

The bus starts to move as I snap back into reality. “So where to next?” I ask Sica who is reading the places were supposed to go.

“Korea Gwangmyeong, Gyeonggi-do.” She says. 

“So I’m guessing were headed to the airport right now?” I ask. She nods. I can tell something is wrong by her facial expression.

“What is it?” I ask.

“Well..” she says, “It says, ‘dubu home!’ right beside it.” She says now looking at me.

I look at her for a moment. “Well this is going to be interesting..” I say.
 

 



** 

 


I finish grabbing my last luggage bag as we walk out of the airport only to be greeted by more tour busses. We arrived in Gwangmyeong, Gyeonggi-do this morning and I have major jet leg, I never fly this much, so its taking a lot out of me.

We get in the busses and drive to the hotel were staying at.  I grab the rest of my stuff out of the bus and head for inside. But before I reach the elevator someone grabs my wrist.

I turn and see, Key?

“You were amazing last night.” He says. I smile.

“Thanks.” I say.

“You’re welcome, here let me help you.” He says grabbing one of my bags.

I raise my eyebrow at him, what’s going on?

We get to my room and I run the key through it. We go into my room and place my bags down.

“Thanks.” I say to Key as he puts one of my bags down.

“No problem.” He says. He stares at me for a minute. “Well I better go get my things into my room. See you later.” He says before leaving.

Hmmm, well that was different

“Sica, where have you been?!” I ask.

“um.. hehe with jonghyun and.. ah nevermind!” She says

"eyyyy..." I laughs

“Hey stop laughing.” She says, “At least I don’t have another boy band member falling for me.” She winks.

I freeze. “What do you mean?” I ask her.

“I saw how Key looked at you when he helped bring your stuff up here, full of love in his eyes.”  I glared at her.

“I know I know you love Onew I forgot.” She says.

“Who loves me?” A familiar voice asks walking in.

“Sica.” I say pointing to her. Her jaw drops.

Onew smiles. Sica rolls her eyes.“Yeah sometimes I just get so obsessed, like oh my god, don’t go look under my bed, I have a box full of pictures of you. kekeke, bye” She says sarcastically as she leaves the room.

Onew laughs. “She’s funny.” I nod.

“So, Is she really the one that loves me?” He asks.

“Uh I-“ I’m cut off by Key coming in. what’s with me today?

“hyung, your mom is here to see you.” Key smiles.

Just then Onew turns back to me, “Want to meet my mom?” He asks.

I freeze. “Sure..” I say.

We start to leave my room when I feel his lips against my ear. “And also,” He whispers, “Were not done with that conversation.” He says.
 

 

 

***

 

“Lee Jinki, I missed you!” A women yells grabbing him into a hug. I’m guessing that’s his mom, then again he’s a very attractive famous guy, who wouldn’t want to hug him?

“And who is she?” The lady asks. Why hasn’t Lena met Onew’s mom yet? ohh that would be awkward when the real Lena meets Onew’s mom a 'second time'…

“um.. Lena?” Onew asks. I look up.

“Sorry, just thinking about something.” I say, I stick out my hand but she hugs me. 

“Jinki has told me so much about you!” She squeezes me, but I don’t mind, I haven’t seen my mom in forever, I smile.

“Nice to meet you.” I say as she pulls away still holding my shoulders. 

“ahh you are more beautiful than jinki described you.” She’s says.

“Mom…” Onew says.

I giggle, “I guess I’m quite important.” I smile making Onew blush, gosh he’s so cute when he blushes. Snap out of it!

“Well we would love if all of you came to our house for dinner!” She says very excited.

“Sounds great.” I say smiling.

“Okay see you both in a bit! Don’t forget to tell the others!” She says then leaves.

I hear someone cough behind me. I turn to see Key leaning against the wall.

“Onew’s mom always makes the best food.” He says walking over to us. “Should be a fun night.” He says with a wink, then continues to walk. uh?

“Sorry my mom was so full of energy..” Onew says snapping my attention away from Key.

I smile. “It’s fine, she seems really sweet.” I say.

Still playing over what Key said, in my head. What does he mean by 'Fun night?' Weird.

I sigh, “Well I should go tell Sica what’s going on.” I say walking away.

“Wait Lena.” I turn around, which may be re-thinking it I shouldn’t have.

Onew collides right into me, he grabs my waist to keep me from falling and I grab his shoulders. I gulp.

“Sorry, I just want to talk to you.” He says slowly looking at my lips.

I resist biting my lip that would be weird. I take my hands off his shoulders.

“Onew there’s something you should know.” I say.

“What’s up?” He asks.

"ok, i want to tell you something.. um.. honestly I-" Just then my phone rings. I answer it,

 

“Hello?” 

“Hey!” Its Lena. I get out of Onew’s grip and walk toward the elevator.

“What’s up?” I ask. My mind flips, was I just about to tell Onew who I am? Am I insane?? I can’t! I’m crazy!

“Just wanted to see how things are going!” She says.

“Uh, good.” I lie.

“Great! You haven’t told anyone yet have you?” She asks sounding more serious.

“No I haven’t.” I say.

“Good, by the way remember, no onew, okay..” She reminds me. Ugh. 

“Yeah yeah.” I say.

“Alright, well bye!” And just like that she hangs up.

 

I roll my eyes. Just then my phone vibrates. A text from Onew, it says:

Hey! What’s wrong? Hurry up we’re going now!


I smile. Gosh I really like Onew.

I get to my hotel room and yell at Sica. “Okay I’m coming.” She says laughing. “Hey you okay?” She asks.

I realize I look like I’m very upset, I blink, “Yep, sorry just thinking.” I give her a smile.

Then lets go!” She says.

We head down to the lobby. I see Onew and instantly smile.

“Smile any bigger your lips will fall off.” Sica says. I push her. We walk over to the guys.

“Okay, so Lena, you’re coming with me, and the rest go with Jonghyun.” Onew says.

Before I even have time to say the word “No” he’s pulling me to his car and opens the passenger door for me. Ohhhhh this should be fun.

“How long is this drive?” I ask finally after a god ten minutes of silence.

He shrugs, “ A little while.” He says.

I can feel his eyes on me. “Maybe you should watch the road Mr. Lee jinki” I say looking at him. He laughs. “But you’re so much better.” He says.

I smile. “So, today, when you and Sica were talking about loving me?” He said, full of cockiness in his voice.

I raised an eyebrow at him. I cuddled into my sweater and brought my feet out of my shoes onto the seat.

“Sica loves you, we’ve been over this.” I say.

He laughs. “Lena, I don’t believe you.” He says.

“Okay fine! You caught me!” I say.

“I knew you l-“ He says but I cut him off.

“We were talking about our friend who we know who’s obsessed with you, she's a shawol” I lie.

“Oh.” he says.

I look at him and smile, “What were you going to say?” I ask him. 

"Nothing.” He says.

I smile knowing he believed my lie.

There’s a bit of a silence before Onew talks again, “So, Lena,I was, uhm, nevermind.” He says.

Really? I honestly hate when people do that. Start something and never finish it just to leave you wanting more. I laugh to myself. Onew looks at me. “What’s so funny?” He asks.

“Nothing.” I shake my head.

“You know your laugh has changed.” He says.

My eyes widen. OMG! it's over. “uh.. re-really?” I ask.

“Yeah it’s like your laugh got cuter.” He says. 

I blush. That comment was for me, not Lena, for me. Omg lee jinki

 

 

_____________

so, that was chapt 8. how is it?

 I'm loving writing this story! And I hope you all are enjoying it! Tell me what you think :)

next chapt coming soon :) xx