Is this a date?

FATE

"Lena, you've really changed, I don't know what it is, but, before you would never let me hold your hand, or after we sang, it didn't affect you like this.” He says.


Oh My god. Lena Never let him hold her hand? I'm going to blow it. Shoot. It’s over.


“I guess, I just changed, that’s all.” I Try my best to cover up.


“I like it. What happened?” He asks.


“I guess I had time to think, and um, yeah, I changed.” I say.


He seems to be buying it. That was close.


“Well, it’s fine, because you're still the Lena I have a crush on, but I think this new you is making me fall in love with you.” He says.


Oh. My. God. He’s in love with me? I mean Lena? Or me? Gosh this is hard.


He liked the old Lena, but now he’s falling in love with the new Lena which is me.
So he’s falling in love with me?


With me?


I turn and look at him. Why did I do that?


He smiles. Which makes me smile.


The waitress ruins the moment when she places our orange juice on the table.
 

 



**

 


“Thank you for lunch Onew.” I say, as Onew walks me to my hotel room door.


“No problem.” He smiles.


I'm about to go in my room when Onew stops me.


“Tonight, I want to take you to the fair that’s going on downtown, is that okay?” He asks.


“Sure.” I smile.


“Great. See you later.” He turns and walks off.


I turn and walk into my hotel room. Sica is standing there.


“So you were with Onew?” She asks me.


“Sica, he said he loves me, well Lena, but he noticed the 'New Me' and he’s falling in love with me. He said he liked the old Lena, which was Lena, but now loves the new Lena, which is me.” I say falling back onto Sica’s bed.

“He loves you??” She asks.


“I just said that. Didn't I?” I laugh a bit. Sica smiles. “I just don't know what to do.” I continue and sigh


“I think you need to call Lena.” Sica says.


She’s right.


I stand up, walk into my bedroom and pickup my phone, and call Lena.


She answers right away.


“Hey! How’s everything! Are you excited to start the world tour tomorrow!?” She says.


I almost die. How could I forget the tour was tomorrow?!


“Uh yeah. Listen Lena, about Onew..” I say, but she cuts me off.


“I hope nothing is going on between you two, I actually should tell you, I like Minho..” She says.
I almost die, for the second time.


“Lena listen please.” I beg her.


She sighs, “Fine go on.” She says.


“He loves you, well, me. He said he liked you before.. but now he loves the new you, which is me, and god! This is confusing! And hard!” I yell.


“[YN] calm down, its okay, but I need you to not love him, at least until I come back, then you can tell him the truth or whatever.” She says.


But that’s what worries me.


When me and Lena finally switch back, I'll have to tell him, because the real Lena doesn't like him like that, what if he’s mad? What if he hates me because I lied to him? Gosh. My brain hurts.


“[YN] ?? Hello you there?” Lena asks.


“Yeah I'm here.” I say.


“So please, don't fall in love with him, not till after we switch. I have to go, bye!” she says.


Won’t he be confused? Ugh! This is so confusing!


“Bye.” I say then hang up.


I wonder what’s going to happen at this fair tonight?

“[YN] Onew is going to be here soon hurry up!” Sica yells.


I quickly pulled on my jacket. I decided on jeans, and a nice shirt, with my brown leather jacket.
I straightened my hair, and I'm ready to go.


I grab my phone before leaving my room, then I walk out of my room shutting the door behind me.
“Okay I'm ready.” I say.


Just then there’s a knock. I go to the door and answer to see a stunning Onew.


I seriously hate that I like him so much.


“Hi.” He says with a huge grin.


“Hi.” I say smiling back.


I turn and wave at Sica, and then me and Onew are on our way.
 



**

 


We arrive at the fair, and wow it’s insane. There are a lot of rides, and a lot of people. Onew grips my hand as we walk in.


“What ride first?” He asks.


I look around. “How about that one?” I say pointing to a roller coaster.


“Are you sure? That ride looks intense.” He says.


“Oh? Is our dubu scared?” I ask.


He stares at me. “You haven't called me that in like forever.” He says.


I actually did my research earlier when I got home from lunch, and figured out some facts about them. So you know I don't blow my cover. dubu is another nickname of his I found out. So cute.


“Oh, yeah I haven't.” I say, finally replying.. “Now, are you scared dubu?” I ask.


He looks at me smiling and shakes his head.


“You're hilarious. And no I'm not scared.” He says.


“Then let’s go.” I say pulling him towards the ride.

We get seated on the ride, were in the middle of the roller coaster.


Onew squeezes my hand. Did I mention how cool he looks?


He's wearing a hat, on backwards, and sun glasses, even though it’s dark outside, and a blue shirt, with jeans. Seriously he looks amazing.


“Okay, if I scream. Don't look at me.” I says.


he laugh. “Okay.”


The roller coaster begins to go. And “wohoooooooooooooooo~ yeahhhh hahaha wooooouu.” Onew repeats.


I can't stop laughing!

The ride ends, and slowly comes to a stop. We get out of the roller coaster.


We continue to walk a bit further when Onew stops.


“Let’s try this out.” He says pointing to a game.


We walk over to a game, it’s a water gun attached to a stand, and you have to spray the target, and whoever fills up the balloon first wins.


I grab a gun, and Onew grabs one. 

“Okay, here we go.” The man behind the stand says.


He presses a button, and there’s a ding.


We begin, and trust me it’s harder than it looks.


“Congratulations!” The man yells. Of course Onew wins. 

Onew comes over to me. “Can we do it again, but just her gun.” Onew says to the man.


I look beside me, looks like I'm going against some chick. Onew comes behind me. “Okay, aim the gun, right at the middle.” He says.


He presses his body against mine.


His face right beside mine and his hand is over top of mine on the trigger.


His other hand is supporting the gun, on my hand of course.


Very close.


I totally zoned out, because when I come back from my day dream, Onew has let go of me and is getting our prize.


I'm guessing we won. Well know duh, he’s getting the prize.


“Good job.” He says, putting his hat on my head.
 

Oh my gosh.
 

“Thanks, but you were the one who had the mad skills.” I say.


“kkk, I think you were the better one.” He says laughing.


I look at the ground.


Onew grabs my hand. “How about we go on that ride.” He says motioning to a boat that goes on the water.


“Looks scary.” He jokes. “I mean look how fast its going.” He says.


“Onew, the boat is going slower than us, and we aren't even moving.” I say laughing.
He shrugs.


“They have tables on it, looks like you can eat on it, and I am hungry, so what do you say?” He asks.


This looks really romantic..


“Okay.” I say smiling.


Onew starts to run, and I have to run to keep up with him. We get to the boat, its a big boat. Wow.
The man welcomes us onto the boat, well ship.

 

Onew takes my hand. Theres a dance floor, wow, we walk past it and go to the top deck. We find a table, thats right by the railing. When everyone is on, the ship begins to move, it doesn't go far, just around the fair. I sit across from Onew.


“This is so cool.” He says.


I smile at his happiness.


A fancy waiter comes over to us and takes our orders. We order what we want, then the waiter leaves.


'Woah, look.” Onew says standing up holding onto the railing looking over. I stand up, and stand beside him and look down.


“Dolphins.” He says.


“Okay, that is awesome.” I say smiling.


This is like a perfect scene, just then theres a loud boom. I look to the sky, and theres fireworks.
Wow, I'm speechless.


“Beautiful.” I say, mesmerized.


“Not as beautiful as you.” I hear Onew mumble. I don't think he meant for me to hear that. But I did.
We sit back down at the table, and eat our food.


I take a minute to soak in what I'm seeing, theres lights everywhere, Onew sitting across from me.
Fireworks. Fancy boat.

 

 

Is this a date?




 

______________________________________

So? it's Getting intense! A lot of drama is coming up! Its about to get even crazier.
Tell me what you are all thinking of this story so far ^^ and thank you for all reading! :)