Nado, saranghae

FATE

"You finally kissed me." I say.

"Well I had to shut you up somehow." He says.

"You made me mad!" I yell. 

He steps close to me again. He moves my hair out of my face.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"Theres only one way I'll forgive you." I say, stepping away.

"And whats that?" He asks with a smirk.

I turn and start walking away from him. "If you kiss me again."  I say.
 

Onew runs up to me and stads in front of me. He pulls me into him and kisses me again.
I will never get use to this. I close my eyes and let my lips take over.

He pulls away. "Forgive me?" He asks.

I nod.

"Just next time something happens, promise me you won't get mad or leave me again, at least until you let me explain." I say.

"I promise." He says.

Knowing the future, I hope Onew keeps his promises. I do know one thing though, the real Lena is just going to have to except the fact that I in love with Onew.

"Lets go back to the party." Onew says.

I nod and follow him. Tonight was a close one, and now life is about to get more dramatic...
 

 

 

 



***

 

 


"YOU KISSED HIM???!!!" Sica screams at me.

I fall back onto the hotel bed and sigh. "Yeah." I say with a huge smile plastered on my face.

Sica runs her fingers through her hair, "What happened to NOT liking him?" She asks putting enfaces on the word 'not'

I shrug, "I couldn't help it! I was rambling on and he just kissed me." I say.

She looks at me, "How many times did you guys kiss?" 

"Two times.." I say.

She shakes her head. 

"I told him to kiss me the second time." I say.

Her eyes go wide. "Oh boy.." She says.

"I know!" I yell.

"So what? Are you two like a couple now? What the hell is the real Lena going to say about you two?" Sica asks.

"I don't know! I mean I don't think so, we just kissed two times and he never really said anything after that.. and about the real Lena, I don't know what to do!" I yell some more.

Sica begins to pace back and forth.

"God what is Minho and Key going to do?" She talks to herself.

I sit up fast. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Last night at that dinner party when the real Lena sat down at the table she flirted with Minho, and Key likes you already. And ..." She says.

"But, I love Onew.." I say.

"I know I know.. wait." She stops and looks at me. "You love him?"

I look at her. I do love Onew, hes amazing, and hes perfect.

"Yes, I do." I say.

Sica smiles, just when shes about to say something, theres a knock at the door. Sica answers the door. I sit up listening to who it is.

"I'm sorry, Shes not feeling good." Sica says.

"Alright well I guess I'll come by later." Its Onew.

I swear I have never moved so fast in my life, I jumped off the bed a flung myself to the door.

"No, wait..." I yell and Onew stops.

Sica gives me a look as if to say 'Are you kidding me?'

Sica walks away, and I step out into the hall with my back against the door.

"Whats up?" I as a stunning looking Onew. But then again when doesn't he look stunning?He smiles, god I think I just died.

"Nothing, I came to see if you wanted to go for a walk, and uhm talk." He says.

I know he wants to talk about last night, about the kisses.

I nod, "Yeah lets go." I say.

Onew stops me by putting his hands on my waist. 

He laughs, "Well I honestly don't think you want to go out looking like that.." Onew says looking me up and down.

I frown but look down, I see I'm still in my pajamas. I blush badly, I'm so caught up in him I don't notice anything anymore.

Onew laughs, "Unless thats the new style?" He asks.

I can't believe I'm standing in front of him like this. My hair is messy, I'm wearing polar bear pjs, and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet! Concidering I did just wake up like an hour ago..
Still! And I wanted to go out like this? He must think I'm insane.

"oops." Is all I can think to say. But what else could I say? I'm so embarassed. 

I turn around to open the hotel door when Onew's hands slip onto my waist, his mouth meets my ear and he says "As long as I'm with you, I don't care what you look like." Hes so cheesy.

"Yeah thats fine and all, but I don't think the rest of the world wants to see me ike this." I say.
Onew laughs and follows me into my hotel room.

Sica sees me. And if looks could kill I probably would be dead. Sica does not want me to go out with Onew, and shes right though, I should'nt be with him like Lena told me. But I can't help it.

I go to the bathroom and get ready.

 

 

 


**
 

 


His smile, his eyes, I seriously can't control myself when I'm with him. We have been walking around all day.

Onew stops.

"Lena." He says. I turn and look at him.

"Yeah?" I ask.

I look around, we're on a path beside a beach, the sun s setting and t looks lke some cheesy romantic movie.

"We haven't talked about the kissing yet.." He says.

"No we haven't." Well no duh thats what he just said! I'm so nervous right now. 

"Lena, you know how much I like you." He says.

Why does it sound like this is not going to end well?

"And I want you to be mine.. I've always have." He continues.

Oh, never mind.

I can't help but smile. And frown, wait, is he asking me to be his girlfriend? 

"Be my girlfriend?" He asks.

Its like he's reading my mind.

Mind: No, remember what the real Lena said, No dating Onew!
Heart: Say yes! You love him!
Mind: No this won't end well!
Heart: Who cares! You love him! Remember he promised he wouldn't be mad if something ever happened! He promised he would never leave you.
Lips: Kiss him! now!

I crash my lips onto Onew's. He arms wrap around me. As I pull away from the kiss, I see Onew's eyes are still closed.

"I'll take that as a yes?" He asks.

"Yes". I say.

Heart: Yes! 
Mind: Oh you're soooo screwed.

Onew takes my hand into his. "Come on beautiful." He says.

 

 

 

 

**
 

 

 

 

Its been a month of touring, and a month of me and Onew dating, and everythng is going great.
Last night was the last show of the tour, and were just packing up our stuff to fly back to Seoul.
I throw a shirt towards where my suitcase is behind my back.

"Hey!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

I turn around to see my shirt on Onew's head. I can't help but laugh, I turn back to my bed organizing my clothes. I feel two hands slip onto my waist. "When we get back to Seoul we should go on a date." Onew says as he leans his head on my shoulder.

I laugh and turn in his arms. I put my hands on his chest. "Okay." I say looking into his cute eyes.

 


***

 


We arrive at the airport ready to get back to Seoul. My hand in Onew's the whole time. We get to the plane and start boarding it. Onew holds my hand the whole time.


 

[Onew's POV]
She sits in the seat closest to the window. I sit right beside her.

I can't believe shes finally mine. After all these years of me crushing on her, its like she changed. Why do I feel as if shes someone else? Like a new person? Why all of a sudden does she like me?
Maybe I'm over thinking it. I stare at her as she looks out the plane window.

I seriously am the luckiest man alive. I've only been dating her for a month but it feels like years. 
I feel her finger poke my side. "You alive there?" She asks with a smie that I will never get used to.
I smile. "Just thinking." I say. She lays her head on my shoulder.
"Thinking about?" She asks, holding my hand in hers.
"About you. And how I'm so lucky to have you." I say.

She takes her head off my shoulder and stares at me. Frowning?

"If I told you something, would you promise not ro run away, or get mad?" She asks.

Now shes scaring me. What is she talking about?

I nod. 

"Okay, umm.. honestly, I.. um, you know, Alena, I mean umm I'm not-" Shes cut off by Jonghyun interrupting us.

What was she about to tell me?

I look at Jonghyun.

"I'm supposed to tel you guys that when we land we have to do an interveiw." Jonghyun says.

I nod. "Okay." I say wanting him to go so Lena can finsh telling me what she was about to say.

Jonghyun leaves, I turn and look at Lena. Shes staring out the window again.

"Lena, what were you going to say?" I ask her.

She looks at me, thinks for a minute, then says "Nevermind, its not important." She smiles then kisses my cheek, turning back to the window.

What was she going to say?
 


 

[Your P.O.V]
I almost told him. Right then and there.

How could I be so clueless? I follow Onew out of the plane.

Back in Seouth Korea. and I'm starting to miss my family a bit, I have been away from them for so long.  We get in the car thats going to drve us to Onew's place. 

"You know what my place looks like, so we will drop you off there, while we go to do an interveiw, is that okay?" Onew asks.

I nod. "Its fine." Too bad i have no idea what his home looks like.

Well I have Sica to help me out.  We get to Onew's place and he helps me out of the car. Such a Gentleman.

I pull him into a hug but as I pull away from the hug he pulls me back into him, but crashes his lips onto mine. every time he kisses me, it feels like the first.

I melt inside, I pull away and look into his eyes.

Then he says. "saranghae." 

He loves me? I smile, "Nado, sarannghae." I say, and I mean it. I'm so madly in love with this boy. I watch him go back to the car.

"See you after, Jagiya." He says walking away.

I blush. "Bye." I wave. 

Wait, jagiya? I'm his Jagiya. 

Sica snaps in front of my face.

"Hey love bug, have you totally lost your mnd?" She asks.

I look at her.

"Tour is over.." She says it as if I'm supposed to catch on to what she is saying.

"[YN]! The tour is over which means obviously the real Lena is probably going to come back!" She says.

Ohhh my god.

"She wouldn't come back right away would she?" I ask her.

She shrugs.

"What if he doesn't like me? What if he just liked me because he thought I was Lena?" I sit down on the curb.

Sica sits beside me. " Onew fell in love with you. You didn't try to act like Lena, you acted like yourself. So he fell in love with the person you are." She says.

I sigh, "I hope you're right." I say.

"You have to tell him." She says, and shes right.

I stand up. "Lets go check out his place" I say.

Sica stands up too and we go to the door. Onew gave me a key.

I unlock the door and we walk in

 

 

**

"Hurry up [YN], he's here!" Sica yells.

I finish putting the last curl in my hair before looking myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a red dress. I walk to the bathroom door and open it.

SHINee have been gone all day, but before they came to Onew's, Onew called me and told me to get dressed fancy, and that he would get a dress dropped off for me, he's so amazing.

So I'm guessing we're going somewhere fancy. I walk down Onew's stairs and he's waiting there for me. He looks up and the look on his face says I'm looking pretty good.

I go straight up to him and hug him.

 

I pull away and smile at him. "You look amazing." He says.

I blush, "Ready to go?" I ask.

He nods and takes my hand. We walk out the door to his car.
 

 

*

 

 

"Onew where are we going!?" I ask for the 15th time.

He laughs. "Look." He says. I look up and see a beach.

"A beach?" I ask. He parks the car, and gets out, he comes over to my door and opens my door.

"Follow me." He says. I follow Onew to a road path.

It leads to and area that over looks the beach, theres a railing so you don't fall off. It's like a sight seeing area. When I look more around I notice a table, and its decorated all fancy, and theres even a waiter.

"Onew this place is beautiful." I say sitting down in the chair across from him.

He smiles. "I'm glad you love it."

The waiter leaves I'm guessing he already knows what we're eating?

I notice Onew staring at me. He moves his chair so hes sitting beside me. I smile. Why am I not talking?

"Lena can I ask you a question?" He asks.

Uh oh.

I nod, "Sure." 

"What were you going to tell me in the plane?" he asks.

How did I know he was going to ask me that?

"um, it was nothing important, can we just forget about it?" I ask.

He smiles, "Okay sure."

Onew and I finish eating, I stand up and go and sit on the railing. Onew comes and sits beside me, we sit there throwing rocks into the water.

"I have an idea." Onew randomly says.

I look at him. Then he jumps off the railing. Okay, its not a long fall and you wont even hurt yourself if you jump, but still I think my heart stopped.

I look down at him.

"YA! Why did you do that?!" I yell.

He laughs then stretches his arms out. "Jump". He says.

"Why do you always make me do life threatening things?" I ask him laughing.

I jump off the railing and he catches me, but then we fall on the sand, me falling on top of him. I sit on his lap, and he sits up, his face inches from mine.

His hand comes up to my face and moves my hair out of my face. I stare into his amazing eyes.
His attentionn moves to my lips, and soon his lips meet mine.
 I close my eyes and let my lips move with his. He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much." He says.

I smile. "I love you too." I say back.

Suddenly Onew reaches into his pocket. "Here your phone is going off." He says.

I gave Onew my phone earlier and he held onto it for me since I don't have any pockets. I stand up and read what the text says.

My heart drops.

The text says:
Hey! I'm on my way back to Seoul.! Ready to switch back? See you soon!
-Lena

 

No! Not now! She can't come back now!

I bite my lip worried. whats going to happen?

I look down at Onew. And by my face he can tell something is wrong, because then he asks,

"Whats going on?"

This. Can't. Be. Happening.



 

 

 

 

__________________

Uh oh! Now its going to get dramatic!
Chapt 13 is coming soon! kkk I'm having a lot of fun writing this story! :) And I really hope you are all liking it! Tell me what you all think ;)