confused

FATE

"Onew." I say before he opens his door. "Maybe I'd want you to do it again..." I say. 

What am I saying?!?!

He looks at me. He steps away from his door, and starts to walk towards me. Oh god, he's going to kiss me. He's just in front of me, when Key steps outside of his door in between us.

"Oh hey Onew," he says to Onew, he turns and looks at me, "Lena...." he says with a smile.

Onew looks at me. "Night Lena." he smiles.

I nod, "Night." I watch Onew leave.

Key walks down the hall.

What just happened?


**


"Morning sleeping smelly." I hear Sicas voice.

"Mmmmmm." I mumble throwing my pillow at her.

"Why do you always throw pillows at me?" she acts offended.

I just roll over, facing the wall.

"Fine then, I guess no concert for you today." she says.

 I sit up fast, suddenly wishing I hadn't, my head starts to pound.

"Concert?" I ask.

She nods. "Duh the concert today, and it's a huge crowd."

I roll my eyes, "Oh thanks, that makes me feel great." 

Now I'm nervous. Thanks Sica...
 



**

 


"It's okay, you got this." Onew says to me.

I nod frantically. The crowd out there is massive, and I've never been so scared in my life.

I stand backstage with the microphone in my hand, and I've suddenly forgot how to use it.

I stand on the platform that lifts me up onto the stage.

My legs suddenly feel like noodles. This crowd is nothing like the ones I performed to in Japan or Korea. 

I turn to my left to see Onew giving me thumbs up.

The platform rises me up. And I'm on the stage. The bright lights pierce my eyes. I look around, the crowd is loud and screaming. The music is going but why am I not singing?

I step forward and begin to sing. But it's not good singing, I sound like a chipmunk falling out of tree. Horrible.

I stop singing and freeze. I'm done. They know they know I'm not Lena.

Just then I hear a voice from behind me, and it's familiar. I turn to see Onew walking towards me singing.

What's he doing? Everyone is cheering, like it part of the act.

Onew comes over to me and puts his hand on my waist as I see the other guys come out and sing. I look at Onew.

He mouths "Nervous of the big crowd?" 

I nod. Then he winks, "I got your back." he says.

The guys continue to sing, and I even join in, them being here with me on this massive stage has made me so comfortable, and I'm not scared.

 

 

**


"Amazing! That was so much fun!" Jonghyun yells.

Were all heading back to the hotel, before we reach the hotel doors, Onew grabs my wrist.

"Can I talk to you?" he asks.

I nod.

Onew pulls me to the side, then he asks a question I feared he would ask, "What happened on stage?" he asks.

"It was a huge crowd.." I say.

He smiles, "Never seen you get so nervous before." 

I shrug, "Sometimes I panic." I say.

"Well happens to all of us." he says.

"Thanks for helping me." I say. He smiles that amazing smile.

"Anything for you." he says, winking, I gently push him.

We walk inside and go to our separate rooms.

I walk in my back to the wall. That was so close. He almost found out, I know it. I really need to work on being more like Lena. I lay on my bed. I finally come to a realization. I'm in love with Lee Jinki


 

**


The heat is intense. I know I should be loving this weather but it is seriously hot. We arrived in china yesterday and already I'm dying from the heat.

I love the weather don't get me wrong, it's just today is really warm. I have been in my room all day with the air conditioning on. 

I keep replaying what happened in Paris a day ago. Me and Onew almost kissed, plus I basically admitted to him that I like him. I told him I wanted him to kiss me! On the balcony, I wanted to kiss him so badly, whats going to happen the next timee he goes to kiss me? I most definitely won't want to stop him. And now we're in china, whats going to happen now?

My thoughts get interupeted by my hotel door shutting.

"Hello?" I call out, what if it was a creepy peron sneaking into my room? You know like those movies?

"Hey there I have news for you!" Sica yells. Close enough.

I sit up, "Whats that?" I ask.

"Well." Shes says sitting beside me on the bed. "Onew told me to tell you that we're all going to this dinner party tonight. Its like a fancy event they have, It sounds fun though!" She says smiling.

"Okay" Is all I say. I dont know why but I feel so out of it today. Maybe its because I have finally conviced myself I'm in love with someone can't have.

Sica notices.

"[YN] you need to get outside!" She says.

"I know, but I'm afraid if I go out there he will try and kiss me. Which is not bad, but is, and ugh!" I cover my face with my hands.

"[YN], we're going to this dinner party tonight, and whatever happens, happens, okay?" She says putting her hands on my shoulders and shaking me.

"Okay okay fine." I say laughing.

"Lets find some dresses." She says.
 



**


"Hurry up [YN] I need to change too!" She pauses when I walk out of the bathroom.

"You look amazing!" She yells.

She jumps off the bed and runs into the bathroom. I look at melf in the mirror. I'm wearing a white dress that flws at my knees but hugs my waist, it ties up around my neck and is v-cut. Not a deep v-cut though, wouldn't want that. My hair is wavy, and honestly I do look okay. and Onew will likes it..

wait, stop it! I can't think about him, even though I'm going to see him tonight. Sica comes out wearing a blue dress. "Lets go!" She yells.
 


**


We arrive at the dinner party. Its all outside, theres table on the beach and a little dance area on the otherside. Its really beautiful, theres actually a lot of people here. Me and Sica are supposed to be meeting the guys here. I see the guys and we go over to them.

"Hey!" Sica yells.

The guys turn and smie at us, but one smile catches my attention. Onew stares at me, then he says "You're beautiful."

I smile, "Thank you." I say.

"Our table is right here." Minho says pointing to the table behind them.

I nod, "I'm going to go and get a drink with Sica, we'll be right back." I say.

Me and Sica walk towards the drink place, someone catches my eye though, someone familiar, I turn my head to see the back of a girl, I swear I know her.. I shake my head, ew, maybe I'm just seeing things.

Me and Sica go to get our drinks.

 


[Onew's POV]
Lena looks beautiful, I look out at the water, but her voice makes me turn back around, only I don't see her. Am I tripping? Wait, is that her?
I watch Lena walk by, in a different dress? What? Okay my mind is playing tricks on me..


 


[Your POV]
Sica and I go back to the table, I sit beside Onew who has a weird look on his face.

"Something up?" I ask confused.

He looks at me, "Did you change your dress?" He asks.

"No, wh-" I pause. Oh. My. Gosh.

I look behind Onew, three tables away, is none other then the REAL Lena.

My life is over.

"Uhm, must have been someone that looks like me.." I lie. I lie I lie. Thats all I ever do!

Onew nods, "Yeah I figured my mind was just playing tricks on me.." He says.

This is so not good, I need to talk to her, and get her out of here before people notice.

I grab Sica.. "We'll be right back." I say.

I drag Sica to the bathrooms

"Sica, we have a problem."
 



[Onew's POV]
"Lena?" I hear Key ask. I look in his direction. She looks at us. Whats up with her? Why is she now wearing a black dress? Don't get me wrong she still looks amazing.

Her eyes widen, for some reason.

"Oh, uh," Is all she says.

"Wheres Sica?" I ask her.

Shes quiet for a minute then says, "She was thirsty." 

Why do I feel like shes acting different.

"So are you going to sit?" I ask her. She bites her bottom lip, 

"Uh yeah," She sits beside Minho?

I'm so confused.
 



[Your POV]
I told Sica, and as we're walking back I stop her and freeze when I see who is at our table. This is not good! I back away, and Sica sees her.

"Sica, you need to go there and make sure she doesn't say anything that will blow the cover, tell her to come see me at the bathrooms." I say.  Sica nods and runs towards the table. This night is about to get really interesting.

 

 

[Onew's POV]
I am really confused, Lena is randomly all over Minho, he don't even look at me. why lena suddenly ignores me? I really thought she liked me..

My head snaps up to see Sica, Lena quickly stands up.

"I'm back!" Sica says.

"Wheres your drink?" Jonghyun asks.

Sica looks confused. Whats going on?

"I drank it all." She says. hmmm..

"Lena, come with me for a second." Sica grabs Lena and runs to the bathrooms.

So. Confused.

 



[Your POV]
I see Sica and Lena, we all go into the bathroom, I turn around and look at Lena.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were here! I was on a vacation with my family!" She whisper yell

"Well youre going to have to leave you know that." I say.

She nods. "I know! I was leaving but they stopped me." She says.

I run my fingers through my hair. "i hope they aren't suspicious." I say.

"Well I'll get out of here, I'm leaving china tomorrow anyways, small world hey?" She says.

I nod.

"Well see you two." She says then leaves.

God I hope she didn't dig me into a deep hole out there.

Me and Sica go ack to the table. I sit down by Onew but he isn't looking at me.

"Why do you keep changing your dress?" Key asks.

omg. What do I say now?

"Because, she couldn't decided which one to wear.." Sica tries.

They seem to buy it or just forget about it. Minho is now all of a sudden looking at me.

"Onew?" I say poking his arm. He moves his arm away.

What the?

"Why don't you go poke Minho's arm." He says low so only me and him can hear.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

He smiles and rolls his eyes. "Stop acting ike that." He says.

I frown. "Onew, I don't know what you're talking about."

Onew stands up and throws his fork down on the table akin us all jump. "Stop acting like you didn't do anything! You were just flirting with Minho!" He yells.

I stand up. "No I wasn't!" I yell back.

"You're unbelievable! I actually thought you liked me!" He grabs his jacket and storms off.

Oh my god. Lena was with them! I remember she told me she liked Minho!

"Go after him!" Sica says.

I turn and run towards where Onew went, I see him walking down the road toward our hotel.

I stop running and yell "Onew wait!" 

He turns around. "Leave me alone! You lead me on!" He yells.

He turns back around. More running for me. I run till I'm walking right behind him.

"Let me explain please!" I beg.

He turns and is now standing so close to me.

"What part of leave me alone don't you understand?" I jup at his loud voice.

he's scarring me.

"Onew......." I say, wel try to, tears are forming at my eyes and I'm choking up.

"Stay out of my life." He says more harsh.

No. No! I am not letting him do this to me, he is not allowed to do this, I at least am allowed to exlain!

I grab his wrist. "Listen." I say angry. "Let me talk!." I say pulling him to me.

"Fine." He says. he's hot when he's mad...

"Before me and Sica came to the dinner party we played truth or dare, she dared me to change my dress whenever we left the table and to act different and to hit on Minho, we were having a game of truth or dare! I was stressed out before i came to this stupid dinner party thing and we decided to play truth or dare to calm me down! And we had fun, I dared Sica to do the same thing but with a different guy, thats why when she came back with no drink earlier! She wa actually with some random guy! I was nervous for this party because of you!" I yelled.

Damn. Where did that lie come from? Seriously. Wow.

"I make you nervous?" He asks.

Oh my gosh, is that seriously all he got from that?

I push him. "You're an idiot! You just left me there without atleast letting e explain! and all you get from that is if you make me nevous? Who do you think you are? Ugh you're so annoying, impossible, you make me want to scream! You're insane, cute, handsome, hot, and-"

His lips meet mine.

Thats one way to shut me up.

His lips mold perfectly with mine, butterflies errupt in my stomach. I slip my arms around his neck and one of his hands goes onto my waist. His tongue slides on my bottom lip and soon the kiss gets more intense. I​ pull away.

Breathing heavy now; Onew leans his head against mine.

"So, I make you nervous?" He asks.

I push him. "You're such an idiot."

He laughs.

"You finally kissed me." I say.

"Well I had to shut you up somehow." He says.

"You made me mad!" I yell.

He steps close to me again. He moves my hair out of my face.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"Theres only one way I'll forgive you." I say, stepping away.

"And whats that?" He asks with a smirk.

I turn and start walking away from him.

"If you kiss me again."  I say.

Onew runs up to me and stads in front of me. He pulls me into him and kisses me again.
I will never get use to this. I close my eyes and let my lips take over.

He pulls away. "Forgive me?" He asks.

I nod.

"Just next time something happens, promise me you won't get mad or leave me again, at least until you let me explain." I say.

"I promise." He says.

Knowing the future, I hope Onew keeps his promises. I do know one thing though, the real Lena is just going to have to except the fact that I in love with Onew.

"Lets go back to the party." Onew says.

I nod and follow him.

Tonight was a close one, and now life is about to get more dramatic...