Paris, The Romantic Country

FATE

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. Where am I?

I look around to see I’m in a room, I look down to see a figure beside me. “Onew?” I meant to say in my head but say out loud. His back is facing me.

“Hmm?” he asks turning and looking up at me.

“Where are we?” I ask confused.

“In my room.” He smiles.

I raise my eyebrows.

“You fell asleep on the hammock and I carried you up here.” He says turning back away from me.

“Oh.” I say looking down at him. I look at myself, still wearing my clothes from yesterday. 

“Onew.” I whisper.

“Mhm?” He says.

“Can I borrow a shirt or something?” I ask.

He points to a shelf, I stand up and walk over and open one of the drawers. I grab a gray t-shirt.

“Onew, face the other way.” I tell him, he turns over so he’s looking the other way.

I take off my shirt and put Onew’s on, it goes to my mid-thigh, but thankfully I’m wearing jean shorts. I crawl into the side I was on, Onew now facing me. He’s so cute when he sleeps.

I pull the covers over me accidently running my hand on his bare chest. 

Wait. Wait hold up, bare chest? I look at Onew to see him shirtless. Oh my god Shirtless Onew sleeping beside me, put that in your mind!!!

I lie down and turn my back to Onew. I can’t sleep though, knowing that the guy I have a huge crush on is sleeping behind me shirtless! Just then I feel a hand go on my stomach pulling me close to him.

My back is pressed against Onew’s stomach, and I can feel his muscles around me.
One word, Damn. I close my eyes and breathe in, I’m not complaining.

I feel Onew nuzzle his head into the back of my neck. I feel myself close to sleep when I feel a pair of lips on the back of my neck. He could be dreaming, or he is trying to kill me.

Onew starts to kiss the back of my neck, and goosebumps flutter on my arms.

“Goodnight.” He whispers on my neck, then stops kissing my neck.

“Goodnight.” I whisper back.

Is it bad that I didn’t want him to stop kissing my neck?

 

 

 

****

 

 

I slowly open my eyes, I look beside me to see an empty bed. I sit up taking a minute to soak in where I am, Onew’s house, his room, family. Okay I know now.

I climb out of bed and open his door. I slowly walk down the stairs and halfway down I get a great smell. Pancakes? I slowly walk into the kitchen to see a Onew in his pajama cooking. Now, put that scene into your head!!

I stop.

He turns and looks at me.

“You look cute in my shirt.” He says smiling.

I blush bad, I know it.

“I know.” I say. He laughs.

“Did you sleep well?” He asks.

I nod.

“Thanks for holding me last night.” I said.

Onew laughs. “What are you talking about?” He asks.

My eyes go wide.

“Weren’t you holding me last night?” I ask.

He points to the couch and I see blankets. “Nope, I slept on the couch.” He says.

Oh. My. Gosh.

“Oh..” I say, I look down. “Didn’t I ask you to borrow a shirt?” I ask.

He shakes his head, “Nope that’s why I’m surprised to see it on you.” He smiles.

“Oh my god, sorry.” I say.

He laughs. Onew puts the pancakes on the table and walks slowly over to me.

“So you were dreaming about me?” He asks.

“Uh, no..” I lie.

He laughs. “What happened in your dream?” He asks, now holding my waist.

“Nothing.” I say looking down, “Did I do something like this?” He asks now leaning in and kissing my neck.

“onew…” I say.

“omo!” his mom yells. Onew quickly lets go of me and backs away with a smile on his face. I dream about Onew, and he knows it, just great.

“ah, mom, good morning.” he says.

I stand there still in shock by what just happened. Am I dreaming again? I pinch myself. Nope! 

 

 

 

***

 

 

“So how was your night?” Sica asks as I walk into the hotel room.

“Crazy, I had a dream about Onew and accidently told him, then he started to kiss my neck-“
What?!?!” She yells.

“I just told you.” I say laughing.

“Jeez child so much for not loving him.” She winks.

“Sica! I don’t love him…” I say. Do I?

“Whatever.” She says smiling, before she exits the room she turns and looks at me.

“Oh yeah, and those flowers on the table are for you, from Mr. Kim Kibum.” She says before leaving.

I frown, I grab the card attached and read the note.

“Hey beautiful, these flowers are for you, hope you like them, from Key.”
 

Beautiful? Flowers? Oh no. oh no no no no.

I fall back onto the couch just as I get a text from Lena.
 

The text says:
Hey! Just want you to know how everything is going? Remember no loving Onew, or any of them besides Minho, because I like Minho, okay bye!


My heart falls.
I wish I said no when she asked me to pretend to be her, my life is about to become a huge mess…


 

 


**
 

 


"aaaaaahh~ I love Paris!" Sica yells as she stares out the window.

"It's gorgeous." I say smiling.

"I'm so glad you chose to switch spots with her, were going everywhere! Even China and Hawai next week!" she yells. I giggle.

I stare out the window, we just landed in paris, and the last few weeks have been crazy.

I can't believe how fast everything is going. Were all finally getting a break when we go to china next week.

My situation? Horrible. Apparently more then one of the guys finds Lena irresistible. He hasn't talked to me physically but everyday there's chocolates, flowers, even dress for me. From none other then Key.

It's hard, because while I'm trying not to love Onew, which is not going so well, in fact I'm falling even more in love with him, thankfully though all of the concerts and stuff he hasn't had time to ask me on a date, anyways, while I'm trying my best not to have feelings for Onew, Key has come in and is trying to win me over.

Plus! People spotted the real Lena with her family golfing and well you know, everyone got confused, thankfully people thought she was just a look- alike. If people knew the truth.
I stare out the window. I'm nervous for china.

"Were here!" Sica yells as the car parks behind our huge hotel.

I have major jet-leg, I slowly get out of the car.

"Hey you okay, Woah hold on." I hear someone say then wrap their arm around my waist to keep me from falling. I'm so drained.

I look beside me to see Onew.

"Thanks." I say.

"No worries." he says smiling. He takes his hat off and puts it on my head.

I smile, why is he so cute?

We get inside, and I'm fine now, but Onew still has his arm around me, and what I don't expect next is being surrounded

"Onew is Lena your new girlfriend?!!" one girl yells.

My head hurts.

"No I'm just helping her get to her room, she has bad jet-leg." he says, tightening his grip on his waist. I feel so safe with him.

"Lena is this a new romance?!?" some other person yells.

I moan, my head aches and these idiots are not helping.

"Please could you guys step back, I need to get her up to her room, she's not feeling well." Onew says.

No one budges then they start yelling more. Onew looks at me. He turns his back to me.

"Hop on." he says. I jump on his back. And he runs down the hall. I grip onto him for dear life.

"Where are we going the stairs and elevators are the other way?" I ask confused.

"Hold on." he says smiling.

He goes straight to the window and opens it at the end of the hall. He gently puts me down. I look behind me to see the paparazzi gaining on us.

Onew climbs out the window on to a ledge. "We will have to climb to our room." he says smiling.

"Onew you're insane!" I yell.

"Come on I got you!" Onew says.  I look behind me, they're coming.

"Fine!" I go through the window, and Onew grabs my waist pulling me to him. I let out a scream and close my eyes.

When I open them I see I'm pinned up against the wall with Onew's body pressed against mine. Face to face. 

"There's a balcony right there." he whispers. Why is he whispering?

"Don't look down." Onew says. I do of course.

"Oh my god." I say.

"Hey," Onew says pulling my chin up to look at him, "I got you." he says.

Onew goes in front of me, holding my hand as he goes to the balcony. I hold onto the wall with my other hand. We reach the balcony and Onew let's go of my hand and climbs on it. He reaches down.

"Give me your hand!" he says.

I reach up and grab his hand and he pulls me up. Another little scream escapes my lips, Onew grabs my waist to steady me. He looks behind him at the door. He knocks on it, a women wearing a dress answers it.

"Hey um, we kind of went out that window down there to escape the paparazzi, can we just go through your room to the hallway?" he asks the elderly lady, She looks very confused but nods.

"Thank you so much." Onew says. He grabs my hand pulling me through the lady's hotel room, we reach her door, and are back in the hallway.

"To the elevator!" Onew says.

I laugh, what a crazy morning! We get into the elevator.

"That was fun." Onew says with a huge smile.

"That was scary." I say, Onew grabs me pulling me into him.

"I would've never let you fall though." he says.

I stare into his beautiful eyes. "You wouldn't of?" I ask, even though I heard him the first time.

"I wouldn't of let you fall." hearing him saying it a second time makes me blush even more.

I look down.

"So are you like my personal super hero?" I ask.

He laughs, and I can feel him laugh, considering he's holding me against him.

"I guess so." he says. I look up back into his eyes.

Just then there's a ding and the elevator reaches our floor. Onew walks me to my room, which is two doors away from his.

"Go on your balcony tonight." he says.

I nod, "Okay." I smile.

He let's go of my hand and walks to his room.

I turn and walk into my room, with my back against the door.

 

"YO!" I hear someone yell. I jump like 5 feet in the air.

"Sica!" I yell, does she always have to scare me?

"Where did you guys go?!? Everyone was worried!" she yells.

"Calm down. We got trapped by the paparazzi and had to jump out a window and climb on a strangers balcony and go through her room." I say.

"How does that story make me not freak out?" she asks this time she has a smile.

"He held me, like, so I wouldn't fall, and he..." I say laying on the couch.

"Awww!" Sica yells.

"Sica, he's so amazing." I say

She smiles. "Then be with him." she says.

"I can't!" I yell.

She laughs, "What Lena doesn't know won't hurt her." she says.

"Yeah, but when we trade places!" I say.

"Then tell him the truth." she says.

Sica gets up and grabs her coat. "I'm going on a paris tour, this place is gorgeous. Coming?" she asks.

 I think back to Onew telling me to go on my balcony later.

"I'm good, I have major jet-leg, remember?" I say.

"Okay! Well see you later!" she says then leaves.

I lay my head on the pillow on the couch and have a nap.


I'm exhausted.
 

 

 

 


**

 

 


I slowly open my eyes. I sit up, what time is it?

I look to see the number seven on my phone. Seven o'clock? Wait! Onew!

I stand up quickly causing my head to hurt even more. I run to the doors that lead to the balcony, I swing them open and stand on the balcony. Onew's room is two doors away, so trying to yell to get him to come outside is pointless.

Text!
I look down at my phone ready to text him when I feel someone throw a rock and it lands beside me. 
I look up to see Onew is on his balcony.

I wave and then he waves.

"That's dangerous you know, you could of hit me." I say smiling. He shrugs.

"How's it going?" he asks.

"I'm okay I guess, I just woke up from my all day nap." I say.

He smiles. 

"You're so pretty." I hear him mumble. I dont think he meant for me to hear that but I did.

"Onew." I say. He looks up.

He's two balconies away from me.

"Yeah?" he asks.

"Can you come here?" I ask.

He nods, what I expect is for him to go inside and knock on my door, but instead he jumps over his balcony landing on the edge of the building. Now this building isn't small, it's extremely tall.
 

"YA!" I laugh.

He climbs on the next balcony, not taking his eyes off me. Silence falls as he continues to come to me. He hops off that one onto a ledge, then the next balcony, then he hops off that one. He climbs onto my balcony and lands right in front of me. I put my hands on his waist to keep him form falling backwards. I slowly remove my hands, but his hand creep onto my waist.

"Hey." he smiles, saying it out of breath.

"Hey." I smile back.

I move my hands to the top button of his shirt, just playing with it. I look at his button, playing with it in my fingers. I look up slowly into his eyes. 

Onew isn't looking at my eyes though. His eyes slowly move to my lips, and I can feel his breathing start to speed up. I slowly turn my focus to his lips. God how I want to kiss him.
But I can't.

What am I doing?

Onew pulls me to him till were pressed against each other, not even a magazine can squeeze between us. I slide my hands onto his chest. I bite my bottom lip, Onew leans his head against mine.

"I want to kiss you." Onew whispers.

I know, I say in my head. Onew's eyes are closed, maybe one kiss? His breath is hitting my lips, one movement and our lips will touch. I breathe in. I close my eyes ready for this kiss.

"Lena I just bac- oopss" I hear a familiar voice yell.

Me and Onew jump back.

Onew grabs the railing and looks away. Sica walks out holding a bunch of Paris souvenirs.

"Oops, sorry, did I interrupt something?" she asks.

Yah think? Wait, was I just about to kiss Onew? What am I doing!

"I'll be inside." Sica says turning around.

"Sorry." I say.

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of tried to kiss you.." Onew says.

What?

"What?" I ask.

He smiles, "It's fine, let's just forget about it, I'll see you tomorrow." he says.

He turns and goes through the doors into my room. No. No, Onew wants to kiss me why did he say that?

"Onew!" I yell. Chasing him.

I follow Onew out of the door into the hallway.

He stops, his back to me.

"Why are you saying you shouldn't of kissed me?" I ask standing outside my door.

"Because." he turns and looks at me, "I'd want to do it again." he says.

"Onew." I say before he opens his door. "Maybe I'd want you to do it again..." I say. 

What am I saying?!!!!

He looks at me. He steps away from his door, and starts to walk towards me. Oh god, he's going to kiss me. 

He's just in front of me, when Key steps outside of his door in between us. 

"hyung.." he says to Onew, he turns and looks at me, "Lena.." he says with a smile.

Onew looks at me. "Night Lena." he smiles.

I nod, "Night." I watch Onew leave.

Key walks down the hall.

What just happened?