The Truth

FATE

Suddenly Onew reaches into his pocket. "Here your phone is going off." He says.

I gave Onew my phone earlier and he held onto it for me since I don't have any pockets. I stand up and read what the text says.

My heart drops.

The text says:
Hey! I'm on my way back to Seoul.! Ready to switch back? See you soon!
-Lena

 

No! Not now! She can't come back now!

I bite my lip worried. whats going to happen?

I look down at Onew. And by my face he can tell something is wrong, because then he asks,

"Whats going on?"

This. Can't. Be. Happening.

 

**


"Lena tell me whats going on. Whats wrong?" Onew asks as I walk quickly out of his door to where we are going.

We're on our way to an awards show. 

Sica and the SHINee members follow close behind us. I'm wearing a simple black dress, and my hair is in curls. I can't tell him tonight, not tonight.

"Onew right now is not a good time." I say.

He sighs then grabs my hand. "Okay." He says.

We all get into the limo and drive to the awards show. Right now I'm praying the real Lena won't be there. She would warn me anyways right?

We finally arrive at the awards. And that drive felt so long. 
We all exit the car and head towards the red carpet. My eyes are all over the place right now. Its like where's waldo, but instead I'm looking for someone that looks exactly like me. But none.

I look at my phone. No texts. Maybe shes not coming here. God I hope she doesn't show up. Onew has his arm around my waist, and he squeezes my waist probably telling me to stop looking so dazed. I shake my head.

"Sorry, I zoned out." I say.

"Its fine, just try and look alive." He says with that adorable smile.

I walk with Onew down the carpet. No sight of her, so why am I so on the edge?

Finally we reach the actual building, and Onew holds my hand and leads me into the building, with Sica and the other members right behind us.

We walk to where our seats are, when we reach our seats I take a deep breath. Okay so shes not in the seat. So shes not here. 
We sit in our seats and the award show begins shortly after.

 

 


~~

 


"And our last performer of the night is Alena~!" The MC Ahjushi says.

My drink goes flying out of my mouth. How come I wasn't informed of this? I immediately panic. I turn to Onew who's beside me looking at me weird.

"Aren't you going up there?" He asks pointing.

Don't need to. I think to myself. She’s already up there.

Music starts to go and I see the girl I didn't want to see tonight. Alena, the real Lena.

Guess what my first instinct is? I reach over and put my hand over Onew's eyes. If thats not the dumbest thing in the world to do I have no idea what is.

He pushes my hand away. I slowly sink into my seat.

He looks at me, then the stage, then me, then the stage.

Well, my life is so over.

I turn and look behind me at some confused faces Key, Minho,Taemin and Jonghyun are making. Sica is looking at me with wide eyes.

Onew isn't saying anything he's just watching. The real Lena on stage. Right now. Shes finally done singing. And I honestly don't know what else to say but the truth.

 

..........

 

"Thanks for coming, everyone have a safe drive home, see you next year!" The MC Ahjushi says.

Onew looks at me, frowns, then stands up and starts to walk.

I follow him, right out of the building. and guess who's right there waiting when we walk out.
I stop.

"Onew." Is all I say.

The real Lena turns and looks at us. Her eyes widen.

Onew looks at me, then her, then me.

"Whats going on?" Onew asks.

"umm..." The real Lena says.

"I'm not Alena." I bud in.

Onew looks at me. "Who are you then?" He asks.

"My name is [YN] [YLN]" I say.

"I don't understand.." Key says.

Lena's turn. "Well, you see, I was driving one day, and my manager told me I had to go on tour, but I was upset because I wanted to spend time with my family. I saw [YN] Walking on the street and um I asked her, since she looks exactly like me, to pretend to be me, and go on tour, so I could be with my family for a while.." She says.

Onew looks down.

He shakes his head. Then looks at me. His eyes are watery.

"You lied to me?" He asks with a really low voice. 

I gulp, "Onew, I had to, I.." I don't know what else to say.

"So you're not Lena, and I'm dating a girl I don't even know?" He asks.

I take a step towards him. "No! You know me! I was me, I acted how I normally would." I say. I grab his arm, but he pulls it away.

"No, you weren't who you were! You were Lena." He says.

I shake my head. He promised he wouldn't get mad if I ever told him something like this.

"Onew calm down." Lena says.

He turns to me. "I never want to see you again. I don't even know you." He says.

Oh my god no

"You do know me, Onew please..!" I yell.

Am I crying? I haden't noticed.

He turns to leave. "Onew wait! You promised you would never leave me!" I say.

He doesn't say anything. "Onew I love you." I say, between cries.

He just keeps walking, with the other guys.

"Onew.." I say.

He just keeps walking.

"You promised.." I breathe out.

I feel myself slide down against the wall. Lena just stands there.

"I'm so sorry, I just.. you know, the manager just, and.. but, I’m.." She says.

"No you were right, I should have never fell for him. I knew this was coming, just go." I say.

"Thank you so much, but, really i'm so sorry.." Lena hugs me and slowly walks away.

Sica sits beside me. "Maybe its time to go home." She says.

I stand up and walk with sica to a taxi cab. 

He promised.

And now its over.
 

 

 


*****

 


"[YN] You got to stop starring at your phone, the plane is here." Sica says.

We're flying back home, I look down at myself, still in my dress from last night. We stayed in a hotel last night, and it was the worst sleep ever, I still can't get the look on Onew's face out of my head.

I follow Sica onto the plane and sit in my seat.

I stare out the window.

What have I done?

 

 

 

 

 

_________________

Oh my god! So he found out and honestly it was a little sad to write that part :(

and tell me what u think about this chapt, I hope u enjoy ;)

chapt 14 is coming soon~!