screwed up

FATE

5 weeks later...

"That plane ride was so long and tiring.." Sica says.

I agree, we've just arrived in Seoul. Its been 5 weeks since I have seen Onew but today is the day he flew me out to hangout with him. I seriously might tackle hug him, I just miss him so much.
I pull my bag onto my shoulder and folllow Sica to the rental car. Its still hard to believe that he forgave me, but I'm so thankful he did, and there will be no more lies.

We get in the car, and Sica drives. 

"Okay so wheres this hotel?" She asks driving.

"Its supposed to be by his place somewhere so drive to his house, I want to see him first anyways." I say.

We continue to drive 

When I see his house instanttly theres butterflies errupting in my stomach. I jump out of the car, and I see him coming out of his place, he sees me and right away he starts to run towards me.
Our boddies clash, and hs arms wrap around me, his body heat, his breath hits my neck as he says "God I missed you."

He burries his face into the crook of my neck, and my heart is going a mile a minute.

I want to kiss hm.

But I can't.

But I want to.

But I can't.

I pull away from him to look at his face, his arms are still securely around my waist.

I see his eyes flash up and down me then end on my lips.

Then he says, "I'll show you your hotel." He flashes me a smile.

I smile back before grabbing the rest of my stuff, with his help, and following him to the hotel whch is just a few houses away.

We walk in and into the elevator, Sica winks and says "I'll take the stairs." She runs off and me and Onew are left in the elevator. Alone.

I turn and look at him to see him looking at me. " So whats you plans for tonight?" I ask him.

"Anythng, as long as it involves you." He says.

I instantly blush, and I can feel my cheeks burning a shade of pink.

I turn away.

I hear Onew giggle. ergh he must have saw.

I hear him step closer to me, so close our boddies are touching. I look at him, into his eyes.

"Do I make you nervous?" He asks. 

"What? Nope." I say. He laughs, 

"Then stop blushing." He says shoving me.

I just shake my head and giggle. This boy has me going crazy. 

The elevator finally lands on our floor. Me and Onew walk down the hall to my room.

I open the door to my hotel room but before I do, I hear a loud scream. I turn and look down the hallway to see a girl.

Who's that?

Onew turns and looks at her and the girl runs right into his arms. Onew has a smile on his face, then the girl kisses him.

Wait,  Why is she kissing him?

Onew turns to me and says the five words I don't want him to say, 

"[YN], this is my girlfriend." 

Well, so much for getting back together. My stomach turns and I feel like I want to jump at him, tell him he loves me not her.

But that's not right.

So I smile instead and introduce myself, "I'm [YN]." 

I turn my attention back to Onew, why does he look so worried?

"Nice to meet you, are you the girl who lied to Onew?" She asks.

Well that's fantastic.

"Onew I should unpack." I say. In reality I just want to get this ugly picture out of my head.

"[YN], wait." He says.

"I'll see you later." I can feel my eyes watering up. My face is turning red. God I'm so embarrassed.

I rush into my hotel room and close the door on their faces.

I see Sica rush over to me, then she says, "what happen?" 

"I dont know." I say pushing past her and falling onto the bed.

I sigh, this trip is going to be the iest one ever.


 


**

 


"Come on [YN]." Sica says from outside the bathroom.

All of us are going out for dinner tonight, and honestly, I really don't want to see Onew.

I finish putting on my jeans and my sneakers and I follow Sica down to the lobby of the hotel. I see Onew outside by the car were all going in, with his arm around that girl.

Nasty. Sorry I can't help it that I'm madly in love with him.

I put on my best fake smile as we all get in the car. Thank god I'm in between Key and Jonghyun in the back and not by the two love birds. I feel someone nudge my side. I look up to see Jonghyun giving me a sympathetic smile.

"You alright?" He whispers.

I shrug.

"No not really." I say.

"I honestly thought Onew hyung still loved you." He says.

"Yeah me too." I say.

The car begins to go and soon were driving.



**


We arrive at the restaurant and my stomach hurts. They walk hand in hand into the restaurant.
I sit across from Onew at the table. He's all lovey with her. That should be me.

"Jinki, I love you." She says. Gosh I don't even know her name. I kind of ignored her when she introduced herself to me.

"Excuse me." I say, I stand up and walk out. Where am I going?

Thank god the restaurant. Is right by the beach, because that's where I go. I walk onto the beach towards the water.

How could I be so stupid? Thinking he would take me back.

"[YN]!" 

He's so stupid.

"[YN]!!"

But I love him so much.

"[YN]!!!"

I wish he would come see me.


"[YN]!" Didn't you hear me calling you?" A voice says.

I turn my head and see Onew right behind me.

"Sorry." I say.

"What's wrong, why did you leave?" He asks.

I cross my arms. "I needed some fresh air." I say.

"[YN]." He says, he puts his hand on my shoulder, I do the mistake of turning and looking at him.
I stare into those eyes, gosh, I love him so much.

Why does it look like he's getting closer.

I suddenly feel his body heat, and I notice he's pressed against me. What is he doing?

His hand reaches up and tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear.

Then in one swift motion he puts his forehead against mine. His breath trickles my lips. Is he going to kiss me?

He breathes heavy. "I want to kiss you." He whispers. Those words send sparks through my body. I close my eyes, feeling his breath hit my lips everytime he breathes. I want him to kiss me.

Just then he closes the gap, I feel his lips touch mine and I give in. I get so weak when he kisses me, like he has me under a trance. My lips move with his, and I can feel his tongue slide along my bottom lip begging for entry.

I allow, my hands reach up and I place them on his neck. His one hand on my cheek, and his other hand slides to my back pulling me into him even more.

Wait, what the hell? I realize what's going on and snap back into reality. I stop the kiss by pushing Onew away.

"Onew." I say, I'm so mad at him.

"Please, [YN]." He says stepping closer again.

"No! You have a girlfriend! How do you think she would feel?" I say.

He looks at me and frowns, then he says, "[YN] please." I shake my head and walk back into the restaurant.

I can't believe what is going on. My life is screwed up.