World Tour Japan - 2

FATE

Soon its over, I open one of my eyes to see Sica clapping like an seal. Obviously I guess I did well.

Yura comes in front of the stage. “Amazing job! Maybe trying moving a bit next time?” she smiles. I look behind and see I have dancers.

“Oh..” I say smiling.



** 

 


A few hours later of hardcore practicing, we finish.

Me and Sica go outside to where my bus is. I fall back onto the couch. “Oh my god I’m so tired, how does she do this?” I ask.

“But you did amazing!” Sica yells.

I laugh at her excitement. The bus begins to move as we go to our hotel.

The bus parks in the back of the hotel. Me and Sica get out and walk inside. The boys are already here I guess, I see them get their hotel keys then walk off. I guess they didn’t see us.
We walk over to the hotel clerk and get our hotel key and then go to our rooms.

“Damn this is a nice room!” Sica says as I open the door.

“I agree with you.” I say laughing.

We settle in, and Sica is soon passed out. But I’m not tired.

I walk out of my room in my sweater and pajama shorts. Wonder if they have a pool here?
 I use the elevator and go to the bottom floor.

“um.. excuse me, is there a pool here?” I ask the hotel clerk. She nods then points to down the hall.

I walk that way and open a door that leads to an outside pool. Wow, it even has a little waterfall. I walk over to the edge and sit down putting my feet in the water.

Just then I get a text. Since Lena gave me her other phone it has all the guys numbers in it, and more famous people.. Just saying.

I look down to see a text from Onew.

 

From Onew:
Hey where are you? 


I decide not to text back. I mean if I told him he would come here then you know I am trying to force myself not to like him.

“pikabooo!” I hear someone say.

I get startled and fall right into the water. What’s with me falling into pools? I swim up and gasp for air. “YAAA!!!!” I yell.

I hear laughing. Onew. "You should have seen your face! ‘He says chuckling.

“Oh? Want to show me what it looked like?” I ask grabbing his shirt pulling him into the water with me. He swims up, the shakes his hair. 

“Hey watch it sprinkler.” I say laughing.

“That was so rude.” He says.

“Well karma is a-“

“Don’t even.” He cuts me off with a smile. “So why are you out here by yourself?” He asks now floating on his back.

“Not tired, and apparently I wanted to swim.” I say pointing at myself.

He laughs, standing up. “Apparently I came to swim with you.” He says with a smile. Ugh he’s so cute.

I look away from him; I can’t have feelings for him. I can’t.

“So, are you bored?” He asks me.

I look up. “No, I’m swimming.” I say trying to change the subject.

He laughs. “Well I don’t know about you, but I don’t like to swim in my pajamas.” He says motioning to himself.

I giggle a bit. “Well I guess we should get out then.” I say getting out of the pool. Onew gets out too.

“Wait.” He says as I head for the door.

“What?” I ask turning around.

“Do you want to maybe watch a movie or something with me?” He asks.

Definitely not. Movies lead to kissing.

“Onew, I can’t.” I say.

“Lena, why not?” He says mimicking me.

I sigh. Lena, that’s why, because I’m not her. 

“Because, all of that swimming has tired me out.” I say.

He laughs. “Fine I’ll let that slide, see you tomorrow.” He comes close to me

“Goodnight.” He whispers into my ear before walking past me. Oh my gosh. What is he trying to do to me?

I watch him leave the pool. I want to follow him. But I can’t. I just hope when I do tell him the truth that he doesn’t hate me…. 

 

 

******

 

“ahhhhh that was tiring!” I yelled as I bent over to catch my breath. I looked up to see Sica still jogging.

“Gotta get in shape!” She yells.

“Ugh.” I moaned as I continued to run with her.

I take my time taking in the view. “Sica I have to perform tonight and you’re working me like a horse!” I yell after her.

I look at my phone. it's 5 in the morning! I catch up to Sica who is like the energizer bunny, how is she so full of energy right now?

“So, last night you weren’t alone at that pool?” She asks winking.

I glare at her. “Wait, before I bite your head off, how do you know?” I ask confused.

“I stalk you.” She says. 

I raise my eyebrow.

“Im kidding..” She says. “I saw you weren’t here so I guessed the pool, when I opened my hotel room door, Key was about to knock on it and asked me where Onew is. So I thought, hmmm, suspicious how both of them are missing?” She looked at me like I had something to hide.


“You`re weird, and nothing happened.” I said as we ran around the corner on a cliff. Why are we going so high?

She rolled her eyes. “really? kkk awkay.” She said.

We finished our run back at our hotel. I chugged my bottle of water. 

“Jeez child, breathe.” Sica says. I throw some of my water at her.

“I’m already wet..” She says.

“Who’s wet?” I hear someone ask.

I turn around quick to see Onew and Key. Oh that’s awkward. “Running.” Is all I say.

Sica laughs.  “I’m wet.” Sica says.

Knowing Sica she would probably say something like that. She always speaks her mind, one day that might get her in trouble. Wait like today. i turn and elbow her.

“We’re sweating.” I say trying to make sense.Wait. Oh god I’m making it worse. I blush bad. 

“Its fine I get it, you girls were out for a run?” Onew asks helping me change the subject.

God that was embarrassing.

“Yeah I dragged her with me.” Sica says.

We all walk towards the elevator. “Where were you guys?” I ask.

“We went to go get lunch.” Key says.

“What about Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun?” Sica asks.

“We don’t really know where they went.” Onew says.

I nod, damn why is it so awkward? Oh yeah I forgot my friend made a fool of us.

We all leave the elevator on our floor. I go straight to my room, Sica hot on my heels. As soon as I know shes in the room I turn and face her.

“Ya! You're so nasty!” I yell throwing a pillow at her

She starts laughing hysterically. “But it was so funny! Did you see their faces! Did you see your face!?” She says still laughing.

"Yes of course I can see my own face.” I say rolling my eyes. “Never do that again!” I say pointing my finger at her.

She shrugs, “Whateverrrrrr!”

I shake my head. I look at the clock to see its one in the afternoon?! Damn we were out long!

“I’m hungry but we almost has to go to the concert hall soon.” I say.

“I’ll go get you food, stay here and get ready, I owe you.” She says leaving.

“Thanks!” I yell at her.

I run into my room and grab some clothes to put on for now, the clothes I wear on stage are already at the concert hall. I quickly jump into the shower.
 

 

 

 

-Onew’s POV-

 

“Okay! I’ll go give it to her!” I yell.

I leave my room and head over to Lena’s room. I have the whole schedule for tonight, and she needs a copy. 

I knock. “Lena?” No answer.

I see someone left the door opened a crack. I slowly open it.

“Lena?” I ask again.

I hear silence. I walk over to a door which I’m sure is her room.

“Lena?” I ask opening the door. Instead of me fully opening the door someone else does. And she’s in a towel. I cover my eyes.

“Omg. Lena I’m so sorry I-“ I trip on my own feet reaching out to grab anything to keep me up, by accident pulling Lena with me.

I land on top of her. 

 

 

 


-Your POV-

 

I opened my bedroom door to see Onew. Oh god I’m in a towel! He covered his eyes but tripped, pulling me with him. And now he’s on me. Great..

“I’m so sorry.” He says.

“Uhm, its fine..” I say. 

....

There’s a silence.

...

“Onew?” I ask.

“Yeah?” he says back.

“Can you get off me please?” I ask him.

“Oh!” he stands up and turns around.

Thankfully my towel managed to keep me covered that whole time. I stand up and go to my room. “So why are you here?” I ask yelling through the door.

“I had to drop off the schedule for tonight.” He says.

“Oh okay, just put it on my table.” I say.

“Okay, and hey I’m sorry for, our run in there.” He says.

“its fine, just don’t make a habit of it.” I laugh a little.

“Alright, well see you later.” He says then leaves.

 

What a day so far…

 



*****

 


“You’re on!” I hear Yura yell. Thankfully shes been my life savor tonight. I take a quick glance over in the mirror before I scare myself to death on stage.

I’m wearing high waisted shorts, and a shirt that shows my stomach with huge heels.
Whoever picked this outfit out for me was crazty. My hair flows past my shoulders. I mean, I guess I do look amazing.

“Alena!” Yura yells.

Oh right! Time to go choke and die! You got this [YN] you got this. I say to myself as I walk to the stage. Yura gives me the microphone and I stand on the thing that brings me up on stage.

 


Here we go.

 



**

 


“Oh my gosh [YN]! That was amazing!” Sica yells.

“[YN]?” A girl asks from the crowd as were leaving to the busses. My eyes go wide.

“Did I say [YN]? oh umm.. I always get her name mixed up with my sisters!” Sica says.

“good save, pabo.” I whisper to her.

We all get to where our busses are. I go right into my bus and change right away, into my comfy pajama shorts with a tank top, and a sweater over top. Sica comes in and shuts the door.

“The guys got held back in the crowd.” She says.

I sit on the couch and think back to when the guys were performing. Their dance moves were amazing, and Onew, I was ready to run on that stage and take him down and kiss him to death.

 

.........

 


The bus starts to move as I snap back into reality. “So where to next?” I ask Sica who is reading the places were supposed to go.

“back to South Korea.. um Gwangmyeong, Gyeonggi-do.” She says. 

“So I’m guessing were headed to the airport right now?” I ask. She nods. I can tell something is wrong by her facial expression.

“What is it?” I ask.

“Well..” she says, “It says, ‘dubu home!’ right beside it.” She says now looking at me.

I look at her for a moment. “Oh, this is going to be interesting..” I say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________

And that was chapt 7. I loved writing this chapt! So funny, hehehe.

Think everything is going good? Well what will happen when another SHINee boy decides to make a move? Hmmm? About to get very dramatic! ;) chapt 8 coming soon!