School Trip

FATE

"YA! Ppalli~ we're getting late!" Sica shouted as I grabbed my last suitcase.


"aaahh... wait~" I said as my hair flew into my face.


I zipped up the suitcase, and pulled my sweater over my shoulders. I took a quick glance around the room making sure I didn't forget anything.
 

Okay, everything looks good. I pickup ll my stuff, and walk out the door, closing and locking it behind me.


"The class is waiting for us." Sica announced.


I nodded, knowing what she meant.

We were going on a class trip, being in college, we did a lot of these kinds of trips. This one was different though, were going to Seoul, South Korea. Our class voted on it. Me? I voted for Paris, but Seoul is good too


I walked down the hallway towards the elevator. "[YN]." Sica said starring at me. 
 

"Hmmm?" I asked confused. 
 

"Get in the elevator and stop thinking about paris." she said.
 

I laughed then walked into the elevator.

We arrived at the bottom, and joined the rest of our class.

 

"On the bus everyone, were going to the airport." Mrs. Junhye spoke.
 

We all loaded onto the bus, and headed for the airport.

 


**


 


"Welcome aboard everyone, I hope you all have a nice flight, please buckle your belts as we take off. Thank you."


I placed my magazine down on my lap and buckled myself up.


The plane began to take off.


"You may now take your buckles off." the women on the speaker spoke.


I did and began to read my magazine again.
 

 


**

 


"Okay class, first we will be checking into our hotel, then off to do some sight seeing, so hurry up." Mrs. Junhye said, motioning us towards a huge hotel.
 

I looked up at the giant building.


"What floor?" I asked.
 

"3rd floor." Mrs. Jun hye said.

We started for our hotel room, making sure to grab a key first.

 

Me and Sica fortunately got our own room. We walked to our door, I dropped my bag inside. and looked around.

 

"How many beds?" I asked.
 

"Two." Sica said, she ran and jumped on a bed.
 

I went onto the balcony. and Wow it's speechless. I moved my eyes over to the sidewalk. I smiled, knowing how much fun this place is going to be. Then I noticed something, I frowned.
 

"Uh, Sica. I can't see the bus." I said. Confused.
 

"What?" Sica asked running over to me.
 

"It's gone!" Sica continued.
 

"How will we see all the sights now?" I asked, upset.
 

"We will have to walk." Sica said, grabbing her small coat "Lets go." she smiled.

I sighed. Were really going to walk around seoul not knowing where to go? I thought to myself.


"Yup..” Sica said, as if reading my mind. This girl is special.
 


We got out of the elevator. And people were smiling very weird at us. And taking pictures of me.


"Weird." Sica said, is she like mind reader today?


We walked out of the hotel and down the unknown street.
 

"Let's go shopping, I mean, that's good sight seeing right?" Sica said laughing. I laughed also.


I then jumped when I heard loud shouting.
 

"Please, I don't want to tour! I've been touring all year! Let me live my life!I want to be a teenager again. I can't handle this. Tell them I'm sorry!" a girl shrieked.


Sica stood there starring at the girl. Who came out of a building followed by a bunch of body guards, and I'm .guessing she's famous, because a bunch of people stood there screaming with signs of her face.


I saw the manager look ticked off.


"I'm sorry, I just, I want to be normal for a while." she said.
 

I looked at the girl in the limo.
 

Why did she look so familiar? As If I knew her personally?
 

The girl caught a glimpse of me, then did a double take.
 

"Wait!" she said, making the limo driver stop.
 

I looked at Sica.
 

"Oh my god!! Lena! Sign this please!" a girl yelled shoving a poster into my face.
 

what? My names not Lena.


Just then someone yanked me into a car, and I grabbed Sica taking her with me.
When I straighten myself out I saw who pulled me.


"Sorry about that." she said.
 

She looked back at me, then I realized why she looked so familiar, I was starring at my reflection. This girl was identical to me.
 

"So, you might guess why I grabbed you." she said.
 

I shook my head. Sica looking as shocked as I am.


"my name is Alena. just call me Lena. I'm .. uh, you might have saw, I'm a famous actress and singer, I’m a kpop star. And umm, so… I don’t know but, um.. haishh.. okay I'll be completely honest with you. … I want you to take my spot for... A while." she said.
 

WHAT?!!!


"Listen, I have been touring all over the place this past year, and I'm extremely tired, and I just want a break, and be normal for a while, I'm supposed to be going on tour with my best friends, really close friends, SHINee, and I can't, because I don't want to, I need a break." she says.


"Um, what are you saying?" Sica asks for me.


"I'm saying, I think you could take my place, you look exactly like me, and become who I am. It's not forever, just for a bit, and you will love it, please, I mean, I know you have no idea who I am, and you probably don't want this, but I just need time, and I don't want my fans to be upset, so if you pretend to be me, no one could know, and when I come back, everything will be normal." she says.


I stare at her in shock.


"Okay, let me get this straight, you want me to pretend to be you, so you can go have 'a normal' teen hood? And being you, I have to act like you, basically be you?" I ask.
 

She nods. "Not for a long time, just go on tour with them, can you sing?" She asks.
 

I actually can, probably not as good as this girl, but I can. I nod.


"Great! Perfect! And trust me, you're getting something out of this. You will love it. You get free everything." she says.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter is up! how is it? Hope you all liked it!  ;))

By the way I made up the character “Alena”, shes not “Real” meaning she doesn't exist lol,  and I made it all up.

A little fun fact: have u read all my fic stories? lol I always write something about "Trip" kkk yuppp. I love trevelling, that's why I write this chapter with 'Trip' thing (again) :p

So, Thanks For Reading, Please comment, subscribe, and also UPVOTE! thankyou :>